24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,444 views
Beniot is an excellent Super GT racer so he just needs to be patient.👍 HOLY CRAP!!!! ::crazy::dopey::eek:: DID YOU SEE THAT? #2 Audi... Benoit... DAMN! :D Radio Lemans has confirmed the #81 Flying Lizard Porsche is done.
 
This is some crazy driving!, if anything it's starting to get a bit reckless.
 
Holy crap that was insane. This racing is amazing! You would never know they have over 6 hours left, you would think it's the last lap!
 
I really hope this Audi v. Peugeot battle lasts.
 
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Caps. :lol:
 
Great Reckless move by Trelouyer.
 
I left the race for 3 hours and I'm totally surprised with the nnumber of retirements! What happened to the #74 leading Corvette?
 
Traffic here could mean glory or another brutal crash. I hope they do see and obey Benny's headlamp flashes!
 
A GTE-AM nearly ended the race for 2 pugs before Porsche
 
Both teams getting ready at the pits.

Eurosport just showed the statistics of time in pits. Audi, despite pitting two times more, has spent the least time. This is confirming what I thought, Leena has a killer and unconventional strategy that's beggining to show.

Benny in the pits.
Pagenaud in the pits.
Apparently, both for fuel only.
 
I left the race for 3 hours and I'm totally surprised with the nnumber of retirements! What happened to the #74 leading Corvette?

Not 100% clear why. Looked like he got into the grass going into a corner, lost control, and t-boned a Porsche. Happened about an hour ago.
 
I left the race for 3 hours and I'm totally surprised with the nnumber of retirements! What happened to the #74 leading Corvette?

Magnussen lost the tail and crashed into a Porsche after the Porsche curves section (the turn before the road with the pits).
 
No discussion of illegal streaming thanks.
 
Sarrazin in the #8 Peugeot has got a Stop & Go Penalty
 
Treluyer seems to be pushing his luck making that same overtake in the same part of the track.
 
That explains it,I got a way to watch it,so,sorry for any trouble
 
Did I miss much? Is the #73 'vette still in it?
 
Those prototypes are flying this year,at least 3 secs faster than last year's
 
Back