!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPM88
  • 117 comments
  • 8,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes 10 seconds because i went off the track and lost control
 
I'm proud to say that this race is over. I HAVE WON and i'm now waiting for my prize car and money
 
SPM88
I'm proud to say that this race is over. I HAVE WON and i'm now waiting for my prize car and money


Congrats - now go to bed! :scared: :ouch: :grumpy: :guilty: :crazy: :dopey:
 
i recieved 1.2 millions and a white and blue formula car :) :dopey: 👍 . finally i can go to bed :) 👍 :indiff: . too bad i cant post any pics i dont have a webcam. sorry 👎 💡 now if you will excuse me i have a nap to catch up to
 
peace out see ya tomorrow
 
Great race. Get some sleep.
 
Awesome, and...
Congratulations!
 
Congrats man
Maybe I'm gonna do the 24h on my own, or swith every 6h...
 
I did it the easy way, b-spec. I don't remember what car I chose, but maybe the minolta ? That's my best guess anway... It's still kinda boring to make sure the car pits for 8 hours, but at least you can do other stuff in between the pits...
 
spm88 good luk on da race im just movin on to etreme league
 
Elektric S
Congrats man
Maybe I'm gonna do the 24h on my own, or swith every 6h...


If u do it you better prepair urself 👍 , I would recommend you to have someone to talk to you( trust me u will get bored :crazy: ), get some cd's, lots of music, food that is already prepared and u dont have to cook(junk food), and a comfortable chair or couch, and keep ur ps2 on an open area so that it cools. And good luck 👍

For more info I would reccomend u to read AZNICERCKT's survival guide:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64879
 
well done dude, have a good sleep? lol :p
 
I am glad that you finish that.

And I am doing the same 24hrs Nordschleife too now. cuz i really want to get that F-1 car.

I have runned for about 13 hours so far... I am playing it with the driving wheel and it is more comfortable.

I am driving the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R, 4-stage turbo... racing medium tire.

I thought I have made a mistake when I get into the race without purchasing any hard tire.

Cuz i need to make pit stop every lap!! But turn out it's pretty good.
cuz the medium tire really make a big big different on speed compared to super hard tire. and because of this long course, I am ahead of 2nd by about 30 seconds. so, it takes about 17 sec to finish the pit stop,

so every lap when i exit the pit stop, i am still at the first place, and still leading...

This is my 119 laps now, i let it run on b-spec for a while, so that I can take some rest.

the second place is Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car, and it is 10 laps away from me now. so, i can let the b-spec to run or even screw up a little...

Also, i found out something interesting in the b-spec, that i can speed up the game time by 3 times. so, it takes me about 6 mins 39 secs to finish one lap, and with b-spec x3 it takes about 2 mins actual time... so, i can get this 24 hrs race finished in less than 24 hours..
 
lamjimmy
so, it takes me about 6 mins 39 secs to finish one lap, and with b-spec x3 it takes about 2 mins actual time... so, i can get this 24 hrs race finished in less than 24 hours..

It isn't about lap times. And yes, you can finish the race in 8 hours
 
Zardoz
How're you feelin', bro? Have you recovered from your ordeal?


I'm feeling good, altough i feel kind of tired :D , even though 2 days have passed.
I have other news, i'm planning to do the other race Circuit de la Sarthe 24 hours, but I dont know when. Since I'm getting a job I'll be kind of busy, and thanks for asking. :)
 
SPM88
I have other news, i'm planning to do the other race Circuit de la Sarthe 24 hours, but I dont know when.

You gonna do GT4 all a-spec?
 
The-BNA
You gonna do GT4 all a-spec?



Yeah, of course :) 👍 , B-spec would be my very last option, altough I have used it before.


Are u ready for game seven tomorrow???? :dunce:
Hope Miami wins :) 👍
 
SPM88
I have done most of the race my friend only did about an hours( :grumpy: ) and a half the remaining hours I have done with no breaks other then bathroom brakes :) :sly: :ouch: .
24h's of nordschliefe with no brakes! that could be interesting...:sly:

(yes that was sarcastic and yes I know what you meant so don't correct me:grumpy: )
 
Come now, did you really need to reply to something that was posted over half a year ago? ;)
 
congrats with your race man, good job:tup:
 
I did the 24 hour race at the ring all by myself, no breaks, except toilet, food and drinks, I suggest no one do it, lol.

It's hell, I went to bed early one night and got up realy early, like 5AM to start it. I finished at something like 7AM the morning after, all those food, drinks and tiolet breaks tally up, especially when you have the odd craving for Grilled Cheese, lol.
 
Agh, i don't have 25% yet so no proper enduros for me.. but i like the look of the 25 lap ring on the 1k mile. Might try it tonight, just maybe, with a friend.
 
Dude way to go!

My favorite car is the Falken GTR. NOw that I know it can win the endurance races I can prepare to do it...in B_SPEC!!! MUWHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

BTW, did you sleep well the next day?
 
Im b speccing th 35 lap uhh sonarthe or something.. to get some money to help me with a good car for some proper enduros
 
Agh, i don't have 25% yet so no proper enduros for me.. but i like the look of the 25 lap ring on the 1k mile. Might try it tonight, just maybe, with a friend.

But what does this have to do with this thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back