!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

• Thread starter SPM88
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPM88
has anyone done the 24 hour race in 24 hours straight without stoppin, like us?

No chance, i didnt even a-spec it while taking breaks - b-specced all 24hr races!

HOUR 11

People we are on HOUR 11 is already morning in Naples, FL. We are 45 seconds from the Alfa Romeo, eyes gettin tired but not stoppin. The FALKEN GTR has 1870 KM!!!!! we are currently on lap 89. WE lost count of the pit stops. Check Back with us, we hope 2 be done by 8:00 PM today

well im sitting in work right now, so bored! did yous take the day off to do this?

My nurb24hr is on now. B-specin for me.

Using Toyota GT One Red 02' New have about 5k mileage on my toyota..
157laps and counting
17hr 17mins now.
2nd racer is on 17laps late

SPM88
we're 16...... SUMMER BREAK MAN!!!!!!!!!!
we have 2 months 2 sleep!

lucky so so lucky!!! wat time is it over there? its 12:20pm here - yous have got me in the mood for a run round the ring, feeling sleepy ?

if you want to talk to in fast respond.

hit me up on aim

aim: leetspyder

barryl85
lucky so so lucky!!! wat time is it over there? its 12:20pm here - yous have got me in the mood for a run round the ring, feeling sleepy ?

if u want to know mine?

7am here Virginia, USA

Jinx
if you want to talk to in fast respond.

hit me up on aim

aim: leetspyder

dont know wat you mean by this, i couldnt get up that early for gt, only work gets me up before 10am

barryl85

no man WE ARE awake we have time 2 sleep. Its 7:22 in the morning

barryl85
dont know wat you mean by this, i couldnt get up that early for gt, only work gets me up before 10am

i mean... maybe dont like to posting and tired of browsing so use talk throught on aim more and easily for me :P

where do you live? 725am here too :/

:) :) Its official we are halfway down the race, :ouch: 12 hours have passed and we are leading by 2 second. We're on lap 96 👍 👍 👍

SPM88
My friend has gone to sleep, so from now on i'm all by myself wish me luck!!!!!!!!

good luck!!! oh yeah wake his a$$ up you stayed awake for his 12 hr run!!!

man this is gettin pretty boring and in top of that im sleepy and tired, but i wont give though.

update on the competition:

2nd- Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Race Car ('93) = -31 seconds :grumpy:

3rd- C West s15 race car = -4 laps :sly:

4th-Garaiya (ARTA JGTC '03) = -5 laps :sly:

5th-MR-S (Autobacs JGTC '00) = -5 laps :sly:

6th-Impreza WRX STi Version VIII (Cusco Advan JGTC '03) = -6 laps :sly:

ow i see...

23hr now.

2nd Audi TTiR Touring Car 23laps down

and last car is Speed S2000 Race Car and 48laps down.

using Toyota GT ONE. and how fast i run? number 1 and 2 jus want to take my time now :D soooooooon the end!

Jinx
ow i see...

23hr now.

2nd Audi TTiR Touring Car 23laps down

and last car is Speed S2000 Race Car and 48laps down.

using Toyota GT ONE. and how fast i run? number 1 and 2 jus want to take my time now :D soooooooon the end!

Man u are killin the competition so bad. :crazy:

LOL yes and finally i end it!

imag00178uw.jpg

imag00181hb.jpg

bah!

PURPLE IS GAY!

SPM88
lol :D , and congratulations my friend and enjoy ur formula car and yes purple is gay 👎

i wonder what color i might get :scared: hope is not purple :grumpy:

lol thanks!

14 hours passed :cheers: 10 to go. Im on lap 112 and have 30 second lead over the alfa romeo :grumpy: and my friend is still sleeping and wont wake up.

So far I feel like S**** and sleepy, I miss my bed :grumpy:, i wish I had more reliable friend :grumpy: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back