!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

• Thread starter SPM88
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud to say that this race is over. I HAVE WON and i'm now waiting for my prize car and money

i recieved 1.2 millions and a white and blue formula car :) :dopey: 👍 . finally i can go to bed :) 👍 :indiff: . too bad i cant post any pics i dont have a webcam. sorry 👎 💡 now if you will excuse me i have a nap to catch up to

I did it the easy way, b-spec. I don't remember what car I chose, but maybe the minolta ? That's my best guess anway... It's still kinda boring to make sure the car pits for 8 hours, but at least you can do other stuff in between the pits...

Elektric S
Congrats man
Maybe I'm gonna do the 24h on my own, or swith every 6h...

If u do it you better prepair urself 👍 , I would recommend you to have someone to talk to you( trust me u will get bored :crazy: ), get some cd's, lots of music, food that is already prepared and u dont have to cook(junk food), and a comfortable chair or couch, and keep ur ps2 on an open area so that it cools. And good luck 👍

For more info I would reccomend u to read AZNICERCKT's survival guide:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64879

I am glad that you finish that.

And I am doing the same 24hrs Nordschleife too now. cuz i really want to get that F-1 car.

I have runned for about 13 hours so far... I am playing it with the driving wheel and it is more comfortable.

I am driving the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R, 4-stage turbo... racing medium tire.

I thought I have made a mistake when I get into the race without purchasing any hard tire.

Cuz i need to make pit stop every lap!! But turn out it's pretty good.
cuz the medium tire really make a big big different on speed compared to super hard tire. and because of this long course, I am ahead of 2nd by about 30 seconds. so, it takes about 17 sec to finish the pit stop,

so every lap when i exit the pit stop, i am still at the first place, and still leading...

This is my 119 laps now, i let it run on b-spec for a while, so that I can take some rest.

the second place is Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car, and it is 10 laps away from me now. so, i can let the b-spec to run or even screw up a little...

Also, i found out something interesting in the b-spec, that i can speed up the game time by 3 times. so, it takes me about 6 mins 39 secs to finish one lap, and with b-spec x3 it takes about 2 mins actual time... so, i can get this 24 hrs race finished in less than 24 hours..

lamjimmy
so, it takes me about 6 mins 39 secs to finish one lap, and with b-spec x3 it takes about 2 mins actual time... so, i can get this 24 hrs race finished in less than 24 hours..

It isn't about lap times. And yes, you can finish the race in 8 hours

Zardoz
How're you feelin', bro? Have you recovered from your ordeal?

I'm feeling good, altough i feel kind of tired :D , even though 2 days have passed.
I have other news, i'm planning to do the other race Circuit de la Sarthe 24 hours, but I dont know when. Since I'm getting a job I'll be kind of busy, and thanks for asking. :)

The-BNA
You gonna do GT4 all a-spec?

Yeah, of course :) 👍 , B-spec would be my very last option, altough I have used it before.

Are u ready for game seven tomorrow???? :dunce:
Hope Miami wins :) 👍

SPM88
I have done most of the race my friend only did about an hours( :grumpy: ) and a half the remaining hours I have done with no breaks other then bathroom brakes :) :sly: :ouch: .
24h's of nordschliefe with no brakes! that could be interesting...:sly:

(yes that was sarcastic and yes I know what you meant so don't correct me:grumpy: )

I did the 24 hour race at the ring all by myself, no breaks, except toilet, food and drinks, I suggest no one do it, lol.

It's hell, I went to bed early one night and got up realy early, like 5AM to start it. I finished at something like 7AM the morning after, all those food, drinks and tiolet breaks tally up, especially when you have the odd craving for Grilled Cheese, lol.

Agh, i don't have 25% yet so no proper enduros for me.. but i like the look of the 25 lap ring on the 1k mile. Might try it tonight, just maybe, with a friend.

Dude way to go!

My favorite car is the Falken GTR. NOw that I know it can win the endurance races I can prepare to do it...in B_SPEC!!! MUWHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

BTW, did you sleep well the next day?

Im b speccing th 35 lap uhh sonarthe or something.. to get some money to help me with a good car for some proper enduros

Agh, i don't have 25% yet so no proper enduros for me.. but i like the look of the 25 lap ring on the 1k mile. Might try it tonight, just maybe, with a friend.

But what does this have to do with this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back