!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by SPM88, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPM88

SPM88

hes 10 seconds because i went off the track and lost control

2. SPM88

SPM88

I'm proud to say that this race is over. I HAVE WON and i'm now waiting for my prize car and money

3. Ragnar1211

Ragnar1211

Congrats - now go to bed! :scared: :ouch: :grumpy: :guilty: :crazy: :dopey:

4. SPM88

SPM88

i recieved 1.2 millions and a white and blue formula car :) :dopey: :tup: . finally i can go to bed :) :tup: :indiff: . too bad i cant post any pics i dont have a webcam. sorry :tdown: :idea: now if you will excuse me i have a nap to catch up to

5. SPM88

SPM88

peace out see ya tomorrow

6. Zardoz

Zardoz

Great race. Get some sleep.

7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Awesome, and...
    Congratulations!

8. Elektric S

Elektric S

Congrats man
    Maybe I'm gonna do the 24h on my own, or swith every 6h...

9. The-BNA

The-BNA

I did it the easy way, b-spec. I don't remember what car I chose, but maybe the minolta ? That's my best guess anway... It's still kinda boring to make sure the car pits for 8 hours, but at least you can do other stuff in between the pits...

10. 02pheasec

02pheasec

spm88 good luk on da race im just movin on to etreme league

11. SPM88

SPM88

If u do it you better prepair urself :tup: , I would recommend you to have someone to talk to you( trust me u will get bored :crazy: ), get some cd's, lots of music, food that is already prepared and u dont have to cook(junk food), and a comfortable chair or couch, and keep ur ps2 on an open area so that it cools. And good luck :tup:

For more info I would reccomend u to read AZNICERCKT's survival guide:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64879

12. chinko

chinko

well done dude, have a good sleep? lol :p

13. lamjimmy

lamjimmy

I am glad that you finish that.

And I am doing the same 24hrs Nordschleife too now. cuz i really want to get that F-1 car.

I have runned for about 13 hours so far... I am playing it with the driving wheel and it is more comfortable.

I am driving the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R, 4-stage turbo... racing medium tire.

I thought I have made a mistake when I get into the race without purchasing any hard tire.

Cuz i need to make pit stop every lap!! But turn out it's pretty good.
    cuz the medium tire really make a big big different on speed compared to super hard tire. and because of this long course, I am ahead of 2nd by about 30 seconds. so, it takes about 17 sec to finish the pit stop,

so every lap when i exit the pit stop, i am still at the first place, and still leading...

This is my 119 laps now, i let it run on b-spec for a while, so that I can take some rest.

the second place is Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car, and it is 10 laps away from me now. so, i can let the b-spec to run or even screw up a little...

Also, i found out something interesting in the b-spec, that i can speed up the game time by 3 times. so, it takes me about 6 mins 39 secs to finish one lap, and with b-spec x3 it takes about 2 mins actual time... so, i can get this 24 hrs race finished in less than 24 hours..

14. The-BNA

The-BNA

It isn't about lap times. And yes, you can finish the race in 8 hours

15. SPM88

SPM88

good luck lamjimmy :tup:

16. Zardoz

Zardoz

How're you feelin', bro? Have you recovered from your ordeal?

17. SPM88

SPM88

I'm feeling good, altough i feel kind of tired :D , even though 2 days have passed.
    I have other news, i'm planning to do the other race Circuit de la Sarthe 24 hours, but I dont know when. Since I'm getting a job I'll be kind of busy, and thanks for asking. :)

18. The-BNA

The-BNA

You gonna do GT4 all a-spec?

19. SPM88

SPM88

Yeah, of course :) :tup: , B-spec would be my very last option, altough I have used it before.

Are u ready for game seven tomorrow???? :dunce:
    Hope Miami wins :) :tup:

20. The-BNA

The-BNA

Right, that's the spirit ;)

21. Hapul

Hapul

24h's of nordschliefe with no brakes! that could be interesting...:sly:

(yes that was sarcastic and yes I know what you meant so don't correct me:grumpy: )

22. luftrofl

luftrofl

Come now, did you really need to reply to something that was posted over half a year ago? ;)

23. Appie

Appie

congrats with your race man, good job:tup:

24. eastley

eastley

I did the 24 hour race at the ring all by myself, no breaks, except toilet, food and drinks, I suggest no one do it, lol.

It's hell, I went to bed early one night and got up realy early, like 5AM to start it. I finished at something like 7AM the morning after, all those food, drinks and tiolet breaks tally up, especially when you have the odd craving for Grilled Cheese, lol.

25. Risei

Risei

Agh, i don't have 25% yet so no proper enduros for me.. but i like the look of the 25 lap ring on the 1k mile. Might try it tonight, just maybe, with a friend.

26. BLITZ_69

BLITZ_69

Dude way to go!

My favorite car is the Falken GTR. NOw that I know it can win the endurance races I can prepare to do it...in B_SPEC!!! MUWHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

BTW, did you sleep well the next day?

27. Risei

Risei

Im b speccing th 35 lap uhh sonarthe or something.. to get some money to help me with a good car for some proper enduros

28. daan

daan Moderator

But what does this have to do with this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.