!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

• Thread starter SPM88
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah sorry bro.

u got aim or msn? we can talk over it :)
aim: leetspyder

How's it goin' with your Ring Adventure
Very cool, but it's even cooler to run the 24h all by yourselfe without any brakes!! :D

Elektric S
How's it goin' with your Ring Adventure
Very cool, but it's even cooler to run the 24h all by yourselfe without any brakes!! :D

I have done most of the race my friend only did about an hours( :grumpy: ) and a half the remaining hours I have done with no breaks other then bathroom brakes :) :sly: :ouch: .

Good luck!

Make sure you don't fall asleep while driving. I do that sometimes. :indiff:

REPORT NUMBER 16

16 hours have passed :scared: :dunce: :sly: . Im on lap 128 and leading by 1:27 :sly: over the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5V6 TI 93' . As far as the other competitors the are not even close to catching up to me. Time seems to go slower and my eyes are so tired i just wanna go to sleep :grumpy:.

does any one know how many people have a spec the Nürburgring Nordschleife 24 hours in 24 hours??????????

REPORT NUMBER 17:

Hour 17, lap 136, second place (17 seconds behind the leader) :grumpy: :ouch:
the leader is a Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Tl '93 race car. So far its been a close race between me and the Alfa Romeo, and I dont think I'll be able to lap him like I would've liked :grumpy: . Like I have mention before im pretty much tired and sleepy. :scared:

SPM88
does any one know how many people have a spec the Nürburgring Nordschleife 24 hours in 24 hours??????????

I know a few, i can only remember Route66 on top of my head, but i am sure there are a few more.

REPORT NUMBER 18:

hour 18:xx.xx, Im on lap145 and leading by 53 seconds, Im almost at the fnish line only 6 ours to go, now gotta get back to racing.

Geez, you guys are having a great race with the Alfa. I'm amazed at how close it is.

The last couple of hours are going to be interesting. You're both going to be really tired, and the AI won't be.

Hang in there.

Zardoz
Geez, you guys are having a great race with the Alfa. I'm amazed at how close it is.

The last couple of hours are going to be interesting. You're both going to be really tired, and the AI won't be.

Hang in there.

must go to finish race and then go to sleep :indiff: :guilty:
the Alfa Romeo is a pain in the 🤬 .

we are on the last four hours and the Alfa is 50 seconds behind me. :grumpy:

Good luck!

A few years back, I was trying to get together with my firends and do the 24 Hours of Lemans in that game they released a few years ago. We were gonna have the whole thing, with 4 drivers. We never actually did it, though.

I'm gonna try to see if I can get the same thing set up for GT4!

BTW, it looks like the cars that race it are around 400-550 hp or so?

So if I use my 350Z LM Edition, I should be good? I dont have any of the LMP cars or F1 cars yet.

DrifterSX
Good luck!

A few years back, I was trying to get together with my firends and do the 24 Hours of Lemans in that game they released a few years ago. We were gonna have the whole thing, with 4 drivers. We never actually did it, though.

I'm gonna try to see if I can get the same thing set up for GT4!

BTW, it looks like the cars that race it are around 400-550 hp or so?

So if I use my 350Z LM Edition, I should be good? I dont have any of the LMP cars or F1 cars yet.

U dont need any of the LMP cars or F1 cars, it will just be too easy. I picked the Falken GTR cause I wanted the race to be kind of a challenge which it is (damn that Alfa Romeo) and cause i love Skylines. I'll be a good idea to do it with ur friends, cause u dont want to race for 24 hours by ur self. So good look setting up ur race.
👍 :)

Zardoz
More than good. It should be way faster that the Falken GT-R these guys are using.

Actually its been one guy for the last 20 hours, and sorry for not tellin u guys earlier :sly: and i have three hours to go :sly: :scared:

SPM88
Actually its been one guy for the last 20 hours, and sorry for not tellin u guys earlier :sly: and i have three hours to go :sly: :scared:

With two hours to go, pause that sucker and go take a nice, hot shower. It'll help, believe me.

Zardoz
With two hours to go, pause that sucker and go take a nice, hot shower. It'll help, believe me.

I was planning on doing that after the race so that i can get a nice long and i mean long nap :sly: 👍

CFM
Keep at it bro, looks like you've got a nice battle on your hands.👍

thank you and yes its a hell of a battle th Alfa Romeo is 7 seconds behind :crazy: :grumpy: plus my eyes are so tired, its hard to concentrate. :dunce:

Final Report:

Im in the last hour and i'm on lap 184. I'm in front of the Alfa Romeo by 25 seconds, hopefully the gap doesnt get any smaller. Wish me luck now that its my final hour.

SPM88
Final Report:

Im in the last hour and i'm on lap 184. I'm in front of the Alfa Romeo by 25 seconds, hopefully the gap doesnt get any smaller. Wish me luck now that its my final hour.

damn 25 seconds, dont lose your concentration bro. some starbucks coffee would be nice.

camtheman1515
Hang in there man....your doing awsome.....

This is a VERY interesting post...my fav since signing up for these forums! 👍 👍

I can already see my bed in the tv :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back