!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by SPM88, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx

hahah sorry bro.

u got aim or msn? we can talk over it :)
    aim: leetspyder

2. Elektric S

Elektric S

How's it goin' with your Ring Adventure
    Very cool, but it's even cooler to run the 24h all by yourselfe without any brakes!! :D

3. SPM88

SPM88

15 hours and 9 to go. Im on lap 120 leading by 52 seconds. :dunce: :scared: :indiff:

4. SPM88

SPM88

I have done most of the race my friend only did about an hours( :grumpy: ) and a half the remaining hours I have done with no breaks other then bathroom brakes :) :sly: :ouch: .

5. G.T

G.T Premium

Good luck!

Make sure you don't fall asleep while driving. I do that sometimes. :indiff:

6. SPM88

SPM88

REPORT NUMBER 16

16 hours have passed :scared: :dunce: :sly: . Im on lap 128 and leading by 1:27 :sly: over the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5V6 TI 93' . As far as the other competitors the are not even close to catching up to me. Time seems to go slower and my eyes are so tired i just wanna go to sleep :grumpy:.

7. SPM88

SPM88

thanks G.T., and i'll try my best not to fall asleep :sick: :indiff:

8. SPM88

SPM88

does any one know how many people have a spec the Nürburgring Nordschleife 24 hours in 24 hours??????????

9. SPM88

SPM88

REPORT NUMBER 17:

Hour 17, lap 136, second place (17 seconds behind the leader) :grumpy: :ouch:
    the leader is a Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Tl '93 race car. So far its been a close race between me and the Alfa Romeo, and I dont think I'll be able to lap him like I would've liked :grumpy: . Like I have mention before im pretty much tired and sleepy. :scared:

10. Sti04

Sti04

I know a few, i can only remember Route66 on top of my head, but i am sure there are a few more.

11. SPM88

SPM88

thanks

12. SPM88

SPM88

REPORT NUMBER 18:

hour 18:xx.xx, Im on lap145 and leading by 53 seconds, Im almost at the fnish line only 6 ours to go, now gotta get back to racing.

13. Zardoz

Zardoz

Geez, you guys are having a great race with the Alfa. I'm amazed at how close it is.

The last couple of hours are going to be interesting. You're both going to be really tired, and the AI won't be.

Hang in there.

14. SPM88

SPM88

must go to finish race and then go to sleep :indiff: :guilty:
    the Alfa Romeo is a pain in the :censored: .

we are on the last four hours and the Alfa is 50 seconds behind me. :grumpy:

15. DrifterSX

DrifterSX

Good luck!

A few years back, I was trying to get together with my firends and do the 24 Hours of Lemans in that game they released a few years ago. We were gonna have the whole thing, with 4 drivers. We never actually did it, though.

I'm gonna try to see if I can get the same thing set up for GT4!

BTW, it looks like the cars that race it are around 400-550 hp or so?

So if I use my 350Z LM Edition, I should be good? I dont have any of the LMP cars or F1 cars yet.

16. Zardoz

Zardoz

More than good. It should be way faster that the Falken GT-R these guys are using.

17. SPM88

SPM88

U dont need any of the LMP cars or F1 cars, it will just be too easy. I picked the Falken GTR cause I wanted the race to be kind of a challenge which it is (damn that Alfa Romeo) and cause i love Skylines. I'll be a good idea to do it with ur friends, cause u dont want to race for 24 hours by ur self. So good look setting up ur race.
    :tup: :)

18. SPM88

SPM88

Actually its been one guy for the last 20 hours, and sorry for not tellin u guys earlier :sly: and i have three hours to go :sly: :scared:

19. Zardoz

Zardoz

With two hours to go, pause that sucker and go take a nice, hot shower. It'll help, believe me.

20. SPM88

SPM88

I was planning on doing that after the race so that i can get a nice long and i mean long nap :sly: :tup:

21. CFM

CFM

Keep at it bro, looks like you've got a nice battle on your hands.:tup:

22. SPM88

SPM88

thank you and yes its a hell of a battle th Alfa Romeo is 7 seconds behind :crazy: :grumpy: plus my eyes are so tired, its hard to concentrate. :dunce:

23. SPM88

SPM88

Final Report:

Im in the last hour and i'm on lap 184. I'm in front of the Alfa Romeo by 25 seconds, hopefully the gap doesnt get any smaller. Wish me luck now that its my final hour.

24. Zardoz

Zardoz

Glad to hear you're back out to 25 seconds. 7 seconds is scary.

What a race...

25. Sti04

Sti04

damn 25 seconds, dont lose your concentration bro. some starbucks coffee would be nice.

26. camtheman1515

camtheman1515

Hang in there man....your doing awsome.....

This is a VERY interesting post...my fav since signing up for these forums! :tup: :tup:

27. SPM88

SPM88

30 more minutes and I'll be going to bed. yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. SPM88

SPM88

I can already see my bed in the tv :dunce:

29. Ragnar1211

Ragnar1211

Stay focused... i'd hate to see the alfa sneak by you!

30. SPM88

SPM88

last lap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.