24 hours at The Ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surf
  • 24 comments
  • 1,147 views
Messages
17
If I leave my PS2 running in B spec mode will it finish the race? I am concerned with automatic pitting and running out of gas. I am using a R92CP for the race so it picks up about 50 seconds on the competition per lap. Thanks
 
lol, well, I'm new to the board. I just joined the other day. I wish I would have found this place sooner! Thanks btw :)
 
I can't wait til lthis is over. I am at about 60% completed and I don't have an F1 car yet lol. I don't use A Spec alot and I don't do many endurance events.
 
You should really try doing a-spec more, it's a good feeling when I get a great lap on the 'ring 👍
 
luftrofl
You should really try doing a-spec more, it's a good feeling when I get a great lap on the 'ring 👍

I did up until about lap 10 in a spec :dopey:

It's currently on lap 47
 
Surf
I did up until about lap 10 in a spec :dopey:

It's currently on lap 47
Just to let you know that lap 47 is not 60% of the race, the race is about 210 laps, i should know i've done it many times.

EDIT: Sorry i i didn't realize you were talking about the game, and not the race:indiff:
 
Yea, i'm a far cry from some of you guys. The best out of those 10 laps was 5'55'ish

I'm running an R92CP with like 1100hp.
 
Isn´t that a bit overkill?? This race can be won in for example the Altezza Touring car...
I remember I used th M3 GTR Racecar, and that was total overkill! By how many laps do you lead? 10?
Anyhow, you will win without any doubt, and Welcome to GTP!
 
Surf
Yea, i'm a far cry from some of you guys. The best out of those 10 laps was 5'55'ish

I'm running an R92CP with like 1100hp.
Welcome and I ran the Minolta 88C-V there, Battling Bob smoked everyone.
You can always go back and do it just in A-spec.
 
any car with 400hp and hard tires and a tuned tranmission will do it juuuuuuuusssssssstttttttt fine
I used the merc CLK (dtm2) stock with hard tires
 
awesome guys. There isn't a way to modify the 04' F1 is there?
 
Surf
awesome guys. There isn't a way to modify the 04' F1 is there?
No there is not.
Can't change oil, tires, turbo, nada anything.
You can change some settings like gear ratios, downforce, etc.
 
I want to put r1's or r2's on here so bad I can't stand it :o
 
Surf
Yea, i'm a far cry from some of you guys. The best out of those 10 laps was 5'55'ish

I'm running an R92CP with like 1100hp.
BBOOOOOO!!! well it's alot better then the cheater... tell us what color F1 you get when your done.
 
not really :(

So you can get diferent colors? cool. Are the cars themselves the same, or actual different cars/ colors?
 
*coughs* When I did the 24 hours, I used a fully tuned 787B...

Bob's best time in the lowest setting was 6'05...heh...okay, so I brought a nuke to a knife fight...

And I got the white and blue one. Bleh. I wanted the orange one.
 
Think my b spec driver lowest was something like a 6'05 as well
 
Wow, I am impressed to say the least with this indy car. My only gripe is how slow it is to start to turn in. Any thoughts on what I would need to adjust to tweak it? It seems like it takes forever for the car to start to turn or to get to full lock.
 
Back