24 Hours Lemans ENDURACE XP ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter SGT_Margera
  • 31 comments
  • 5,791 views
Messages
42
Hey Guys how much XP Will you get if you finish this race IN A-SPEC ??

im doing this race right now... 10 hours left !!! :dopey:
 
Wow lol, i wish you luck and please report back what xp toy get!
 
Hey Guys how much XP Will you get if you finish this race IN A-SPEC ??

im doing this race right now... 10 hours left !!! :dopey:

Good on you mate! Hope it's going well
 
:dopey: - 24 hours to go
:) - 18 hours to go
:guilty: - 12 hours to go
:indiff: - 6 hours to go
:sick: - 1 hour to go
:dunce: - Finish!!!

Good on you my friend I am also interested to know how you go. I'm not sure I'll ever get this one done! 👍
 
2241184 xp

Edit: my bad. that's b-spec. Not sure what a-spec gets you
 
had to do it again because we left the car unmaned for 8 hours, they lapped us 128 times, basicly we needed 26 hours to get them, right now 6:53:00.
 
Just out of curiosity, what car are you using?

Also, 4,593,700
 
Audi R8 Team Playstation ORECA Race Car '05 (I think it's '05 anyway)

Basically it's the Blue and White Audi R8. Very nice car, very fast

EDIT - What laps times are you doing?
 
Audi R8 Team Playstation ORECA Race Car '05 (I think it's '05 anyway)

Basically it's the Blue and White Audi R8. Very nice car, very fast

EDIT - What laps times are you doing?

2:25:000 - 2:30:000 with DS3

lap 142
 
Now it's lap n* 208, 12:20:45 and my best lap is 2:21.080. 12 hours left! finish at 1:30pm gmt -4:30.
 
is it 24 hours real time?

Yep. :sick:

In GT4, this race could have easily been done since the B-Spec driver could do the whole thing for you, but in GT5 you MUST do it by yourself.
 
UPDATE !!!


DSC00026.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00022.jpg
 
Haha, that car is a mess...
But are you actually enjoying 'racing' with an overpowered car, lapping everyone...
 
Precisely, I struggle to find it fun when there's no challenge as you're in an overpowered car, lapping the hell out of everyone.

Each to their own i guess
 
i'll probally do the same, for sarth i always want the fastest car as its pretty much just 4 big straights lol the only fun i have on that track is going super fast down the straights.

for nurburg im probally going to do it in a fiat 500 or a lupo lol

good luck on your challenge, can't wait till i can do my 24hr races.
 
I always find La Sarthe to be a great challenge. Keeping up your speed through the chicanes, pushing hard through the curves, staying off the curbs and putting down steady times. I can't wait for the 24 hours. I hope it rains for six hours. At night.

I plan on bringing an R8 and running the 2001-2002 strategy as closely as possible. Oh how I wish there was real damage for that race.
 
I plan on bringing an R8 and running the 2001-2002 strategy as closely as possible. Oh how I wish there was real damage for that race.

Yeah, and real car malfunctions, so you might have to give up the race since your car is broken (like engine failure, oil leaks, electrical problems, suspension failures, etc). Though that might be a tiny little bit frustrating if it happens at 23 hours into the race, hehe..:p

Would be fun to do this race, though I'm only lv 28 still... still have a long way to go before I reach this one. But enables me to practise more on the last section of the track, with the moderate to high speed curves, always find it hard to drive quickly through that section (the section in between Indianapolis corner basically and the Ford chicane).:)
 
I can't even imagine racing for 24 hours straight...even pausing for an hour or so break every 5 hours would be still insanely tough.

Congrats on doing it bro.
 
Precisely, I struggle to find it fun when there's no challenge as you're in an overpowered car, lapping the hell out of everyone.

Each to their own i guess

Uh huh.

Do you find it fun when you're in an modestly powered car and you spin out after playing for 23h 58m and lose the race?
 
And i just finished. I played with my 3 buddies. 5 hours each had to go minimum. We picked X1 because the right timing, 19 hours of playing and 5 hour parking X1 near the finish line. When time reached 24:00:00 we just cross finish line and BAM! 24 hour race done in 19, well 5 for each of us :)

It's nice to play with 4 guys we try to beat a lap record. Fastest lap 2:11:361



Exp Earned

 
Back