24 Hours of Dubai 2012

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 335 comments
The On the Track thing shows the Mustang, 370Z and Viper in the pits and only the Vette and Magane out which both of those has spent lots of time in the pits.

Looks like they finally got the 100's problem sorted(for now). They're gassing up to go back out.

Edit: Tree'd as I waited for timing to unstick itself.

Edit2: The Viper is back out as well.

Last edited:
Guess the reason they were out for a while was to change an alternator.

Edit: Moving up the list again. P41

Last edited:
The Corvette's back in the pits. The Mustang and the #100 370Z are fastest cars in class at the moment. Hopefully there's no more issues.

The German cars are dominating the race... 18 German cars in the first 20 places

Nothing new really if we think of the Le Mans race history

and corvette is gaining good 5 seconds per lap i think.

For now. That Corvette's been having issues. The Renault was having issues was having issues for a bit, too. The Renault and Mustang have had the fewest issues, and Gamer team hasn't had any super major issues, either.

EDIT: The Corvette....is back in the pits.

EDIT: The Mustang has taken over the lead in SP2 after the Megane pitted.

EDIT: The Viper just took over 4th place from the still pitted Corvette. So...at the moment, the Gamer team has a podium finish.

Last edited:
Drivers have just changed, Jann is in the car now and started with some quick laps. 2:15/2:14. I saw Bryan run a high 2:13 about 10 laps before the end of his stint, nice work.

Edit: Jan just ripped of a 13 flat, and lots of cars a few laps ahead of him are pitting, they may pick up a few more spots here, currently 3rd in class and 36th overall.

Too bad they had the problems earlier.....

Last edited:
They're up to 35th overall. WAY ahead of the Viper...but a ways behind the Megane in 2nd place....they're comfortable right now. Yes, the Viper is faster, but it's got a LONG way to go.

Jann just turned a 2'12.5, which is 0.3s off of their best time. Pretty impressive, I'm sure they're having a little "who can set the best lap time" competition.

*edit* I'm too slow.

Mustang is in with brake problems, but still has a 40s lead on the 370Z

The 107 converted NASCAR is now putting in their 4th transmission. Turning a NASCAR into a road course vehicle is difficult enough and they normally have trouble surviving a full 3-hour race. Pretty bold of them to try to make one last 24 hours, looks like they won't make it after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back