24 Hours of Nürburgring - June 21st-22nd 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 938 comments
  • 49,237 views
The pole lap by Kevin Estre was something else... I was stood on the outside of Hatzenbach and he was bouncing it off all the kerbs, front and rear wheels were airborne.

Anyway, some images from the last couple of days.

iaD5Rl4.jpg


xO7OiyP.jpg


r1ekjeJ.jpg


IEmD41V.jpg

RsiBkAD.jpg
Great, great pictures man. Any possibility you send me the GT-R via eMail? PM me - if yes. Thanks in advance.
 
Could not find smth about a noise penalty. In the official results the #80 is listed on 10th, and #30 on 15th.

I heard it at the end of the top 30 qualifying session in the Le Mans commentary. If you click on the youtube picture in my previous post (80) it will show you the whole thing again from the beginning.

Click near the end and that's where it is said in the top 30 rundown.
 
Great, great pictures man. Any possibility you send me the GT-R via eMail? PM me - if yes. Thanks in advance.

'fraid not. All images are going to clients, I can only show them off with the watermark.
 
Pity, pity. But anyway thanks.

I heard it at the end of the top 30 qualifying session in the Le Mans commentary. If you click on the youtube picture in my previous post (80) it will show you the whole thing again from the beginning.

Click near the end and that's where it is said in the top 30 rundown.
Will do that - on the official site no news about smth like that. Will see tmrw.

On the planet-mainpage now its said, that the #30 got the penalty, so they will start from P20 instead of P15. Freakin confusing. But no matter, anyway not soo important considering it will last 24 hours ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1 Hour to go (I think) and also it'll be interesting to see Felix Baumgartner drive in this lol
 
Our boy Kaz is in the shuze Motorsport gtr this year. Good luck.
 
Anyone know any streams that will be broadcasting tomorrow?
 
They are listed in the first post.
 
There's also Nismo's youtube channel. Looks like they'll be showing the race in screen 1, garage with screen 2 and onboard in screen 3
 
Does anyone have a countdown or knows the exact time the event is starting if I'm correct it should start at 16:00 GMT which is 5 hours from now.
 
Does anyone have a countdown or knows the exact time the event is starting if I'm correct it should start at 16:00 GMT which is 5 hours from now.
It starts at 16h local time. Germany is in CEST which is GMT+2, so 15 hours from now.

Edit: more info here
 
Does anyone have a countdown or knows the exact time the event is starting if I'm correct it should start at 16:00 GMT which is 5 hours from now.

No. It's currently 11pm GMT so I think in about 17 hours.

Nvm tree'd.
 
Live coverage starts at 13:30 BST so just over 13 hours and 20 minutes from now with the race start at 14:00.
 
I'm so looking forward to the Radio LeMans coverage. If anyone's active on their forums, too, let them guys know GTP loves them ;)

Things can only get better for Nissan I hope: Lucas, according to his tweets, caught a cold, Kaz scratching his ride, Nick Heidfeld still whining he's not too familiar with the Nordschleife...

It's fun to read the blog thingy from PD, it's even better they brought their car modelling guys with them. I'm so hoping for more VLN cars for future GT games.

And it's also good to read the team spirit is still in place in the pit lane, everyone lending a hand, no matter what team he's on, to get the Schulze GT-R going again.

Sincerely hope they will enjoy their stay at the Ring and in Germany.

Best of luck to all participants!
 
I'm so looking forward to the Radio LeMans coverage. If anyone's active on their forums, too, let them guys know GTP loves them ;)

Things can only get better for Nissan I hope: Lucas, according to his tweets, caught a cold, Kaz scratching his ride, Nick Heidfeld still whining he's not too familiar with the Nordschleife...

It's fun to read the blog thingy from PD, it's even better they brought their car modelling guys with them. I'm so hoping for more VLN cars for future GT games.

And it's also good to read the team spirit is still in place in the pit lane, everyone lending a hand, no matter what team he's on, to get the Schulze GT-R going again.

Sincerely hope they will enjoy their stay at the Ring and in Germany.

Best of luck to all participants!
Yeees....Heidfeld. Whining all day long :)
 
Absolutely! Totally sick!

I was present at the race, where the Z4 did the 8:02 around the VLN layout and thought that was insane, but he did that time including the Müllenbachschleife, and that is just insane in my mind
 
I mean okay, they drive the 24h and skip the Mercedes arena, but still! :eek:
 
Nick heidfield did a 4 hour stint in the 6 hours of Silverstone in April, He is insane.
 
Nick heidfield did a 4 hour stint in the 6 hours of Silverstone in April, He is insane.

He's a total Ringnut, he even went to the extend and said that if he, as he drove over the Nordschleife with the BMW F1 car, he'd totally would've been able to come close/beat the lap record of Bellof, if they would've geared the car higher.
 
Back