240drift versus milefile and red eye racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 184 comments
  • 4,965 views
Yo man wtf is your probablem. I never said I was better than you. I just wanted to see how good I am compared to some of gtplanet's vetrens. And why the hell are you saying the time trial takes no skill. I would say it takes more skill because of the asm and tcs bogging down the lightwieght Elise. Man your such a *****. I hope I can find some friendlier better comptetition in this forum cause your just scared you won't beat my time.
 
1'21.676

Lemme know when you beat it,.. I'll take another 20 minutes to top your next one.

I wasnt gonna do it until you had to get cocky,... I'll be on you like white on rice,.. keep updating that time,.. I'll keep ***** slappin it.

And yes,.. there's much friendlier competition around here. But if you wanna find it,.. you shouldn't be shouting "who wants to challenge me" to the whole world,.. you might end up with someone like me again.
 
You better post your game port thing. And where are your sector times?
 
moon.gif
 

Attachments

  • rer tt1.jpg
    rer tt1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 56
Hi All,
Just my .02:
If some one questions your time,you should be honored.It means people are recognising your talent at driving,and with X-Ports,AKA Sharkports available now,it makes it possible to prove yourself.They are worth it,very easy to set up,and if nothing else, can help to build your OLR reputation,and avoid the downward spiral of angry posts back and forth.
I cant wait to be questioned on a time.I do have a Sharkport.And everyone I have dealt with has been of great help to me ,with setups,questions,etc One Screenshot is worth......
well you know...
Just my .02

Later,
cinjun8

(Now I am going to go run this,out of curiosity,of course)
 
:) Good Job RER

Its true tho, you could be a bit nicer... Give the guy a chance to prove what he says before talking **** of him. If he keeps postponing the screen picture or replay, then all of your bashing will have been appropriate. I just hope for you he IS lying. Even if you beat his time, you will have talked **** for nothing. I can tell you are fast in GT3 because you immediately accused the guy of cheating when he did a time that even you think is pretty fast. But you have to expect ppl to be slower than you, as well as being faster than you. Just chill and be patient.
 
Ok RER. I just got 1:21.681 but I will beat your time tomorro. My parents are making me go to bed :(
 
Originally posted by T13R
:) Good Job RER

Its true tho, you could be a bit nicer... Give the guy a chance to prove what he says before talking **** of him. If he keeps postponing the screen picture or replay, then all of your bashing will have been appropriate. I just hope for you he IS lying. Even if you beat his time, you will have talked **** for nothing. I can tell you are fast in GT3 because you immediately accused the guy of cheating when he did a time that even you think is pretty fast. But you have to expect ppl to be slower than you, as well as being faster than you. Just chill and be patient.


Like I said,.. point isn't whether he can run it or not,...

.....I'm here to expose people that waltz in with an attitude. Dude says he's never lost,... also that he's been playing 2 years.

I dont care if he's 100% legit,... I cant have someone telling me to my face that they've never lost and that their open to any challenge.

So, I gave him a challenge,... to prove to me that he's legit before I run him outta here for talkin his smack.

ANd yes.... I realize I could be nicer,... in fact, I'm a very nice guy once you get to know me. I'm just not a nice guy when it come to certain types of competition. Exposing wall bangers is one of them....
 
Hey RER. I said I never lost to any of my friends. I have never been in a competition like this before. My friends don't even have ps2 or gt3. And I never "talked smack". When you said people who drift can't grip, I said i'm pretty good at both. THen you said I couldn't beat milefile or something and then I chose the timetrial.
 
Nice time RER. I got to 1:22.649 last night.

I agree after going a few times that 240's time is dubious. I'll believe it when I see some proof.

So anyway, by Saturday I should be able to shave that down to under 1:22.
 
Hey guys. Guess what RER. I just beat your time this morning. 1:21.455. Your time was pretty hard to beat. You might be an ass but you are a good driver. I hope to get my sharkport today and prove myself to you guys.
 
I don't have any because it a work computer. I don't get online much from home.
 
ah....just a question then....would you say 1:22.157 is a pretty good time? I think I can do better.....so im still tryin to get the time down some more....im goin out to get my sharkport today....hopefully they will have one^_^
 
Thats a great time speed drifter. You can probably cut that down into the 1:21. I suggest making up time on that long left hander after the tunnel. Make sure you stay near the rumble strip most of the turn and keep the accelerator down all the way at about the half-way point in the turn so you get a good exit. Then for the chicane before the hair pin, tap the brake on the right turn so you stay on the right hand side of the track and get a good entry speed into the hairpin. Who knows, maybe you will beat my 1:21.455 :).
 
thats bull. im sorry but 240 drift accordin to rules that time of 21.455 does not count i need proof of such a time like that.

so rer is winning so far and remember comp closes saturday
 
Haha, I ran a 1.21.659 last year and now I can get no where near as fast as that. My old ghost just leaves me at the first corner. This is what I get for not playing GT3 for about 3 months.
 
That would put you at about 33rd then... :D

But no proof, no time.
 
Since he can't find a sharkport, would taking pictures of the screen settle, like if he went a bought a disposable camera and did 1 hour photo?
 
Originally posted by 240drift
Hey guys. Guess what RER. I just beat your time this morning. 1:21.455. Your time was pretty hard to beat. You might be an ass but you are a good driver. I hope to get my sharkport today and prove myself to you guys.

Thats the spirit,... if I can con the ol' lady nto lettin me drive tonight,.. I'll have a 20 for ya'll.
 
Hell no!

Just because the game has passed you doesn't mean jack. You could be riding those walls for all eternity and we'd be none the wiser. And of course if you're demonstrating how good drift is compared to grip, we actually need to SEE the drifting...
 
Wtf is wall riding? In time trial, if you go off the track or hit a wall, you fail. And wheres ur 20 rer?
 
Back