....Open 

• Thread starter hognhominy
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still exist hognhogimy? I want to race. Also if you hadn't noticed that I have unfriended you it is because your
icon kept distracting me at the Bathurst time trial. Challenging track, absolutely hate the car. It falls apart for no reason.
Anyway, open a room or something next weekend so we can be refriended and do some testing/practicing and maybe even race. Also, have you heard of the World Speed Championship? It is a series that I have put together for some of the fastest classic cars in GT6. Please write back if you are still a breathing human that just so happens to be not dead.

not dead, debating continued effort vs participation

I will rehost the Suzuka race this weekend, assuming decent turn out, the season will progress as scheduled.

If turnout is minimal, I will consider other alternatives next week.

Also if you hadn't noticed that I have unfriended you it is because your icon kept distracting me at the Bathurst time trial. Challenging track, absolutely hate the car. It falls apart for no reason.
(UP) on D-pad is Show/Hide Ghost, no need to unfriend

I have added to OPs and reset the schedule for the 3 Preseason Races.

@hognhominy let me know how it goes please, i've had to hold off WSC due to not having confidence in GT6 with bugs and errors but i'm on verge of re-launch. So i'll follow this weekend with extreme interest 👍

@hognhominy let me know how it goes please, i've had to hold off WSC due to not having confidence in GT6 with bugs and errors but i'm on verge of re-launch. So i'll follow this weekend with extreme interest 👍
This is one of my reasons for delay, 1.04, braking, offtrack speeds, etc. I'll keep you posted.

If there will be one, no updates since Tuesday!

Yep. It seems like there is always something that keeps this series from moving forward. And since there is no race today
and I'm bored out of my mind doing seasonals that actually cause me to lose money, maybe if you're interested you
could help me test cars for the World Speed Championship in an hour. It is a series for the fastest classic cars in GT6
such as the Toyota 7 along with some other cars that are tuned to the maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back