2nd Annual GTPlanet 24 Hours of Daytona

• Thread starter AJ
  • 224 comments
The moment we have all been waiting for... race day. I'm excited, as I'm sure everyone else is too. I have great appreciation for the guys running the event, as well as the guys in the booth narrating the event upon us. I am very excited, and my message to everyone is good luck, keep it clean, and have fun. :D

Team Midweek Motorsport Racers Collective and I would like to wish all the best to our competitors and are looking forward to a great race :) Not got most of the MWM drivers racing as we didn't qualify in GT3 but we'll be there in spirit and watching the race as it goes on. Big thank you to friends of the team Glen-Alz, TNR_Pfeffer, TNR_5zigen and TNR_Rebellion for joining us for this race and StigsTC for temporarily running the team due to my availability this weekend.

Note to All Drivers

If the track does not load for you;

- enter LHM
- type LHM - NO TRACK

TWR-KRIS-34 had to leave the track because that the track disappeared, we lost 1 lap i think... :banghead:

Come on Team Wise Racing nothing is over yet :mad:

Red Flag

- An hourly update was completed 2 seconds before the lobby dropped.

- We have had reports of the PSN log-out issue returning, please let us know is you hare having issues ASAP.

- Please upload your stint pics ASAP.

- Standby by for new lobby and do not join until you are called.

AJ
Red Flag

- An hourly update was completed 2 seconds before the lobby dropped.

- We have had reports of the PSN log-out issue returning, please let us know is you hare having issues ASAP.

- Please upload your stint pics ASAP.

- Standby by for new lobby and do not join until you are called.
I was getting signed out earlier but no problems for the last 6ish hours.

- All Driver Changes approved.

- wait for your number to be called to join.

- load to pits once in and type BOX.

Back