300 mph Club

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 323 comments
299 in my LCC Rocket, i'll get above it soon :)
Good tip on the LCC Rocket. By far a lowest horsepower/displacement car to make the list.
960130_10200841736032610_1109994377_n.jpg

A little off topic but with these high mph cars have y'all noticed the stock setting for suspension works better?
I can't say that I have. I always lower the cars to the max and usually stiffen the springs a little. I like to make sure my 300 mph cars can easily win the Like the Wind Stage X race without being difficult to handle through the turns.

I have gotten all Turbo Mitsubishi's GTO + 3000GT to reach 300 mph especially the 95 model some I had to remove the rear spoiler.

I have gotten all Turbo Mitsubishi's GTO + 3000GT to reach 300 mph especially the 95 model some I had to remove the rear spoiler.
Yeah, there are a number of cars, such as the 300ZX and 3000GT's that can hit 300 mph. I'd post them on the list, but I feel like it'd be redundant.

Sweet, I'll add it to the list. Can you tell me what gear ratios you used? And also the AWD balance?
Pretty sure I set the max speed gear all the way and then moved the final ratio just to a random setting, 5th gear was redlining at around 270. 6th gear was about 200rpm before redline. I left the AWD settings at default, i.e didn't buy anything to affect it. There's also no wing.

Also, here's my rocket:

By the way, that has 352bhp 👍

Pretty sure I set the max speed gear all the way and then moved the final ratio just to a random setting, 5th gear was redlining at around 270. 6th gear was about 200rpm before redline. I left the AWD settings at default, i.e didn't buy anything to affect it. There's also no wing.

Also, here's my rocket:

By the way, that has 352bhp 👍
I'll give that setup on my GT-R a try sometime. I managed 302 mph in my Rocket just a little while ago with 335 hp. I must have forgotten to give it an oil change.

Last edited:
can someone please share their GTR settings for SSX? I'm maxing out at 316 with NOS and it's not easily controlled in the corners... or is there another "cheap" car that laps SSX faster than GTR Black?

I've gotten the Shelby 427 to 290 without Draft, I think it can get to 300 if it has a draf

yea, I looked at the list but it really only shows the initial hp... plus, hp can't really be the only factor in how fast the car will lap SSX?
The list on this thread shows max hp. And also, all the cars on the list can do 300+ and therefore can run laps similar to the GT-R. Of course you are right about the horsepower, the LCC Rocket can do 300 mph with only ~350 hp, but as a general rule of thumb, horsepower is going to be a good indicator of a fast car.

Last edited:
And the Shelby has broken 300
jgv7EDK.jpg
Unfortunately I'm only doing cars that can hit 300 without drafting. Otherwise the list would be huge. I got my '99 Insight to 250 mph with drafting for example, but it can barely do 170 with that same transmission setup and no draft.

There is another Shelby that can do it, however...

IMG_0512.JPG

One of my favourite cars too, which makes it even better :D not bad for only 694bhp!

I can see that the 300 mph craze has filtered over from GT5. Here's a thought, instead of worrying about which car can get to 300, which is almost every high powered high end car. Why not see who can tune those cars and see who can get from a standing start to two miles or sixteen hundred meters the fastest. :cheers:

Ferrari fxx if you consider it a road car.
The FXX is a road car, you can tag it and drive it on any public street.

Last edited:
^ Yea no gas or juice. 👍

Last edited:
Did you change oil in all those cars before checking their maximum tuned up HP?

In the cars that I have tuned, I have these HP and they're a bit higher

1. Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (1223 hp)
  2. Aston Martin One 77 '11 (1239 hp)
  3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (1343 hp)
  4. Cadillac Cien '02 (1060 hp)
  5. Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (1071 hp)
  6. Pagani Huayra '13 (1250 hp)
  7. Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 (933 hp)

By the way, your tests were on SSRX at the downhill part? To me that shouldn't count and neither would nitro, but each on its own.

I have tested it on my Audi R8 4.2 (973 HP), results are:

-Flat terrain, no nitro: 453 km/h (281 mph)
-Downhill + nitro: 486 km/h (301 mph)

Last edited:
I can see that the 300 mph craze has filtered over from GT5. Here's a thought, instead of worrying about which car can get to 300, which is almost every high powered high end car. Why not see who can tune those cars and see who can get from a standing start to two miles or sixteen hundred meters the fastest. :cheers:
I'm waiting on doing drag style races until there is a good way to properly measure the amount time the runs take, such as was in GT5. My interest in 300 mph cars it's so much the powerful, 1 million dollar cars, but more so in the under dogs. For example the Mitsubishi 3000GT, Nissan 300ZX, and LCC Rocket.

Did you change oil in all those cars before checking their maximum tuned up HP?

In the cars that I have tuned, I have these HP and they're a bit higher

1. Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (1223 hp)
  2. Aston Martin One 77 '11 (1239 hp)
  3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (1343 hp)
  4. Cadillac Cien '02 (1060 hp)
  5. Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (1071 hp)
  6. Pagani Huayra '13 (1250 hp)
  7. Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 (933 hp)

By the way, your tests were on SSRX at the downhill part? To me that shouldn't count and neither would nitro, but each on its own.

I have tested it on my Audi R8 4.2 (973 HP), results are:

-Flat terrain, no nitro: 453 km/h (281 mph)
-Downhill + nitro: 486 km/h (301 mph)
They were on the downhill part, but a large amount of the list has hit 300 mph in the flat straight with Nitro used. I have made sure to oil change all the cars that I used and suspect the differences could be down to how "broken-in" the engines are. Most of my cars have very low miles on them.

They were on the downhill part, but a large amount of the list has hit 300 mph in the flat straight with Nitro used. I have made sure to oil change all the cars that I used and suspect the differences could be down to how "broken-in" the engines are. Most of my cars have very low miles on them.
Route X has the perfect markers for drag I think, even better than Indy. Took the FXX on the X with and a buddy of mine took the Huayra to see how fast they can go stock then hopped up. Once we got on the back half of the X running pass the makers then I seen the 1600 mark then it came to me "Fastest car in two miles" Going 300 in fine and all but I want to see the best tune from a stand still to two miles or sixteen hundred meters. I looking forward to see what can be done with the track creator.

Back