300 mph Club

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 323 comments
Route X has the perfect markers for drag I think, even better than Indy. Took the FXX on the X with and a buddy of mine took the Huayra to see how fast they can go stock then hopped up. Once we got on the back half of the X running pass the makers then I seen the 1600 mark then it came to me "Fastest car in two miles" Going 300 in fine and all but I want to see the best tune from a stand still to two miles or sixteen hundred meters. I looking forward to see what can be done with the track creator.
Absolutely. I really look forward to the track creator.

@spsajewski you can can respond to multiple of people in one post buy reply and continue reading. Once you get done you'll have all the quotes in one area, then you can respond accordingly. No reason to have the PO PO on you tail so to speak. 👍

@spsajewski you can can respond to multiple of people in one post buy reply and continue reading. Once you get done you'll have all the quotes in one area, then you can respond accordingly. No reason to have the PO PO on you tail so to speak. 👍
Thanks for the tip. I'm not too worried over it. If they really want to give me stink of such a little thing then I'll be happy to leave this for you guys and stick with my other forums or any of the groups I admin.

Esprit Sport 350:

IMG_0513[1].JPG

[quote. NixxxoN, post: 9128151, member: 250737"]Did you change oil in all those cars before checking their maximum tuned up HP?

In the cars that I have tuned, I have these HP and they're a bit higher

1. Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (1223 hp)
  2. Aston Martin One 77 '11 (1239 hp)
  3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (1343 hp)
  4. Cadillac Cien '02 (1060 hp)
  5. Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (1071 hp)
  6. Pagani Huayra '13 (1250 hp)
  7. Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 (933 hp)

By the way, your tests were on SSRX at the downhill part? To me that shouldn't count and neither would nitro, but each on its own.

I have tested it on my Audi R8 4.2 (973 HP), results are:

-Flat terrain, no nitro: 453 km/h (281 mph)
-Downhill + nitro: 486 km/h (301 mph)[/quote]
Agreed good rule of thumb is usually on downhill you will get 3-4 mph's off that by itself with no draft. So if its 300 at bottom of hill it will probably be 296-297 by itself on backstretch

Agreed good rule of thumb is usually on downhill you will get 3-4 mph's off that by itself with no draft. So if its 300 at bottom of hill it will probably be 296-297 by itself on backstretch
Its an unrealistic top speed list but nevermind, it's another way of searching for top speeds.

I just tested the Cervera Speed 12 and I'm disappointed, but I suppose it's because it has front and rear wings.
Top speed 458 km/h (285 mph)

I'm testing more now

Edit: Tested the Countach LP400 and its impresive how I managed to get 457 km/h (284 mph) with only 571 HP.

Last edited:
I hit 310mph in the Supra with a quick tune, I'll post a pic tonight. Strangely, it shows 309mph in my stats as the top speed. I guess the last mph didn't register.

Did you change oil in all those cars before checking their maximum tuned up HP?

In the cars that I have tuned, I have these HP and they're a bit higher

1. Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (1223 hp)
  2. Aston Martin One 77 '11 (1239 hp)
  3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (1343 hp)
  4. Cadillac Cien '02 (1060 hp)
  5. Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (1071 hp)
  6. Pagani Huayra '13 (1250 hp)
  7. Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 (933 hp)

By the way, your tests were on SSRX at the downhill part? To me that shouldn't count and neither would nitro, but each on its own.

I have tested it on my Audi R8 4.2 (973 HP), results are:

-Flat terrain, no nitro: 453 km/h (281 mph)
-Downhill + nitro: 486 km/h (301 mph)

I just tuned Huayras in three different occasions, none had miles on them and 2 out of 3 times they had 1232 hp, the other time it came out with 1247. That third car was painted and washed as well.

EDIT: I realized I bought the '11 instead of the '13, does this mean that the older model has more HP then?

I just tuned Huayras in three different occasions, none had miles on them and 2 out of 3 times they had 1232 hp, the other time it came out with 1247. That third car was painted and washed as well.
wtf. So horsepower may vary depending on the unit? Thats something new :odd:

I edited something in my post, but what you said could be correct as well, though I doubt it.
In GT5 the new cars gained HP when you ran some km with them, but I dont know if it's the case for 6.

In GT5 the new cars gained HP when you ran some km with them, but I dont know if it's the case for 6.
They all had 0 miles so that's not the case.

EDIT: Confirmed that '11 Huayra has more HP than '13 Huayra.

Last edited:
Its an unrealistic top speed list but nevermind, it's another way of searching for top speeds.

I just tested the Cervera Speed 12 and I'm disappointed, but I suppose it's because it has front and rear wings.
Top speed 458 km/h (285 mph)

I'm testing more now

Edit: Tested the Countach LP400 and its impresive how I managed to get 457 km/h (284 mph) with only 571 HP.
Yea I think you misunderstood me or something. I'm tuning all mine no draft no nos. I am thinking me & you are tuning same way?

I may just start a new thread. I think I'm confusing people my bad

te="NixxxoN, post: 9132099, member: 250737"]In GT5 the new cars gained HP when you ran some km with them, but I dont know if it's the case for 6.[/quote]
I believe it's been confirmed that breaking in cars is no longer needed

I've broken in two cars then oil changed. Got hp numbers. Bought same two cars took them to oil change same hp

Yea I think you misunderstood me or something. I'm tuning all mine no draft no nos. I am thinking me & you are tuning same way?

I may just start a new thread. I think I'm confusing people my bad
Well, since this thread is done with NOS and downhill, that's what I do.
The difference is pretty big obviously.

Well, since this thread is done with NOS and downhill, that's what I do.
The difference is pretty big obviously.
Yea but If you would of read on page 2 I asked if I could post my no draft no nos tunes. Could've saved the confusion just saying.

I'll start another thread

Do you have a pic of it doing 300 mph?
You can test them yourself if you want. I'm not saying don't post what cars you've done 300 mph in, I'm just saying that before I alter the list you'll need to prove it or I'll have to test it myself.
^

It hits 303mph after 3000m with standing start, that thing could go much faster than that on a full straight run.

I did 502 km/h in GT4 with nitrous in a Minolta Toyota, its great to see a threat about these insane speeds, ill try some cars myself :D

I hit 315 with my 15th Anniversary 2014 Corvette Stingray with Nitro (no draft). I may be able to get a little more, I'm going to try again tonight. I'll also try to post a pic soon.

I don't have a working camera at the moment but here's my 310mph Supra RZ '97 set-up, no draft. This is by no means perfect but it will get you to 310mph easy. Of course, wait until you're in 6th gear and over the crest at Special Stage Route X before using the nitrous.

Fully modded, no downforce.
937hp, 1,208kg

Suspension
Ride height: 70:70
Spring rate: 7.32:5.31
Toe: 0.00:0.00
Dampers and roll bars shouldn't matter much but I have them set to 1
Camber 1.0:1.0

Transmission
Max speed: 273
Gears ratios:
1- 3.016
2- 1.909
3- 1.313
4- 0.964
5- 0.741
6- 0.545
Final gear: 3.390

Nitrous
70%

Small tip: I use nitrous just before going up the hill, that way I'm still accelerating at a decent rate and there's plenty of nitrous left for the downhill as well 👍

Back