300 mph Club

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 323 comments
Small tip: I use nitrous just before going up the hill, that way I'm still accelerating at a decent rate and there's plenty of nitrous left for the downhill as well đź‘Ť
I'll try this out. I found that waiting until the top of the hill to use the nitrous gives the best results, that way you don't waste any going up hill.

I'll try this out. I found that waiting until the top of the hill to use the nitrous gives the best results, that way you don't waste any going up hill.
For me personally, once the road flattens out I lose speed so it makes sense to hit the nitrous earlier.

Stingray '14 with 920bhp:

IMG_0516.JPG

It actually hit 320 but didn't show on the replay :confused: anyway that's with stock transmission and suspension, goes to show how little difference some things make...

Tried it without nitrous, hit 299 quite a number of times :mad:

Small tip: I use nitrous just before going up the hill, that way I'm still accelerating at a decent rate and there's plenty of nitrous left for the downhill as well đź‘Ť
I agree, I find that you can hit the nitrous right at the 2800-2900m mark and that will give you just a sliver left at the bottom of the hill.

That's not true for every car, depending on how fast you go, if you start using your nitro on the start of the uphill part, you run out before the end of the downhill.

Also, lets not forget. What are your nitro settings? Maximum power, minimum lasting? Cars have different nitro values aswell.

That's not true for every car, depending on how fast you go, if you start using your nitro on the start of the uphill part, you run out before the end of the downhill.

Also, lets not forget. What are your nitro settings? Maximum power, minimum lasting? Cars have different nitro values aswell.
For any car that continues to accelerate once the road flattens out, sure, then you'd use nitrous at the top of the hill. Can't say that's true for any car I've tried yet though.

And no, the nitrous doesn't run out beforehand... again, with the cars I've tried, I've been able to use it as early as 400m before the uphill and still have enough left for downhill. Some more powerful cars might run out early, but I haven't had this yet.

Nitrous is always at maximum power, whether that be 50, 70, or 100.

Well then, if that's the case, then I can just throw a car at him and say its a 300 mph car and he can test it himself...see what I'm saying here. Or, why can't he just continue testing himself for that fact. All I'm saying is, usually when people come on here and start making claims, they usually have proof to back it up, for personal reasons or not. Just trying to make a suggestion here, that's all.
Why so uptight? This is his post your commenting on, right?

Why so uptight? This is his post your commenting on, right?

Why do you feel the need to quote something I posted a week ago and have obviously moved on from? As I said in that post, I was only trying to make a suggestion, that's all. Your interpretation of me being uptight is only your imagination.......or a way for you to try and annoy me. :rolleyes:

Why do you feel the need to quote something I posted a week ago and have obviously moved on from? As I said in that post, I was only trying to make a suggestion, that's all. Your interpretation of me being uptight is only your imagination.......or a way for you to try and annoy me. :rolleyes:
Sorry bro! Didn't see the date!

So looking at the list we can see that every car on it is a coupe bodied car. Has anyone got a Sedan/Saloon or any other body type car to 300 mph?

I'm assuming you guys cant reach these speeds without the use of NOS right?

Seeing as a 1000hp car with 70% NOS is essentially 1700hp on spray, it would make a little more sense.

But I still can't get my head around a road legal car doing 290mph+...

Seeing as a 1000hp car with 70% NOS is essentially 1700hp on spray, it would make a little more sense.

A fair handful of these cars can indeed do 300 mph without Nitrous and most others can still manage 290 mph. I know my personal favorite, the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11, does 302 mph without Nos or drafting.

A fair handful of these cars can indeed do 300 mph without Nitrous and most others can still manage 290 mph. I know my personal favorite, the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11, does 302 mph without Nos or drafting.

Oh, well that's ridiculous then, it certainly needs to be fixed because that's far from realistic.

Oh, well that's ridiculous then, it certainly needs to be fixed because that's far from realistic.
I don't think it's crazy. The Alfa makes 1200hp, I stretched the gears extremely far, and lowered it as much as possible. It not as if it flies up to 300. Indeed the acceleration isn't very fast at all and due to the setting, it's not really fit for doing anything but high straight line top speed. I'm sure that the Veyron SS, with the same horsepower and more weight, could do 300 mph with the correct setup, it's just that they want the car to be drivable.

Might want to work on It some. Mine does 306 by itself no nos or draft

My Alfa does 306 too with hard racing suspension. Jut put on full customize suspension to see if I can squeeze out a couple more mph.

At least cars aren't doing massive wheelies like in the previous GT games :P But I do agree it seems cars don't suffer much drag and can hit some ridiculous speeds sometimes.

i tuned my alfa tz3 to do 305 no nos and flat road.i could post the picture but i dont have any usbs that would make my ipad to be compatible with my laptop

Last edited:
Here are the road cars that I've found to be able to break 300 mph (fully tuned and with Nitrous, no draft). Feel free to help me expand it, though proof of the car breaking 300 mph is needed before I'll add it to the list.

1. Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 (1206 hp)
  2. Aston Martin One 77 '11 (1221 hp)
  3. Audi Le Mans quattro '03 (969 hp)
  4. Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 (1141 hp)
  5. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 (1324 hp)
  6. Cadillac Cien '02 (1045 hp)
  7. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 (920 hp)
  8. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06 (919 bhp)
  9. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 (1050 bhp)
  10. Ferrari Enzo '02 (979 hp)
  11. Ferrari GTO '84 (879 hp)
  12. Ford GT '06 (940 hp)
  13. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 (956 hp)
  14. Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (1056 hp)
  15. Lamborghini Reventon '08 (1039 hp)
  16. Light Car Company Rocket '07 (353 hp)
  17. Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (950 hp)
  18. Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (928 hp)
  19. McLaren F1 '94 (937 hp)
  20. McLaren MP4-12C '10 (973 hp)
  21. Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT (1101 hp)
  22. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 (842 hp)
  23. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09 (1005 hp)
  24. Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 (1012 hp)
  25. Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 (1051 hp)
  26. Mitsubishi GTO TwinTurbo MR '98 (938 hp)
  27. Nissan Fairlady Z 300 ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98 (902 hp)
  28. Nissan 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98 (873 hp)
  29. Nissan GT-R Black edition '12 (1121 hp)
  30. Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (1074 bhp)
  31. Pagani Huayra '13 (1232 hp)
  32. Pagani Zonda C12S '00 (1030bhp)
  33. Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (1035 hp)
  34. RUF CTR2 '96 (961 hp)
  35. Saleen S7 '02 (942 hp)
  36. Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (694 hp)
  37. SRT Viper GTS '99 (1095bhp)
  38. SRT Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 (1159 hp)
  39. SRT Viper GTS 15th anniversary (1031 hp)
  40. Tommykaira ZZII '00 (962 hp)
  41. Toyota Supra RZ '97 (937 hp)
  42. Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 (920 hp)
How do you get Veyron to 300 mine stops working at 233 from I'm assuming the electronic limit.

How do you get Veyron to 300 mine stops working at 233 from I'm assuming the electronic limit.
Fully tuned and with the transmission stretched you should see 300 mph easily. I know my Veyron did 355 mph without too much effort.

I think the C63 AMG might be the only sedan in the game that can break 300, I've tried a bunch of other high hp sedans and most of them top out between 280-291.

It took 30 minutes of tuning to get the C63 to hit 300.

I found out some interesting stuff

1. No matter which suspension I used or what I set it to the top speed never changed.

2. Flat floors reduce the top speed

3. Removing the factory wing does nothing for top speed

Fully tuned and with the transmission stretched you should see 300 mph easily. I know my Veyron did 355 mph without too much effort.
No, like the car just dies, it's still accelerating at a decent rate, a lot left before it redlines, but at 230 it cuts out it's power and takes away my control of the car until I get below 170 again.

I think the C63 AMG might be the only sedan in the game that can break 300, I've tried a bunch of other high hp sedans and most of them top out between 280-291.

It took 30 minutes of tuning to get the C63 to hit 300.

I found out some interesting stuff

1. No matter which suspension I used or what I set it to the top speed never changed.

2. Flat floors reduce the top speed

3. Removing the factory wing does nothing for top speed
I can confirm those, I thought maybe the Audi RS6 would break 300 considering it makes over 1000bhp but was disappointed with the result. Most sedans/wagons are simply too heavy to make use of the power.

No, like the car just dies, it's still accelerating at a decent rate, a lot left before it redlines, but at 230 it cuts out it's power and takes away my control of the car until I get below 170 again.
Did you tune the transmission at all? It makes no sense that that should be happening.

Great job hitting 300+ mph guys, I see multiple people posting pics but none posting tunes. Kind of odd since it is the "tuning forum". Anyone care to share how to hit 300+ mph?

Back