FH3 Update Glitch Reveals New Cars: Porsches, DB11, ATS-V & More

The new Corsa VXR is ugly as sin. Would've been happier seeing the old one return haha.

VXR
The new Corsa VXR is ugly as sin. Would've been happier seeing the old one return haha.

The one with the Adam-like front end? Yeah, an unfortunate-looking creature. In the old 'Ring special edition's green, it'd look like a frog.

The Porsche content is identical to the ones in Forza 6, which is a bit of a let down. Maybe they'll add a few different ones before it's released?

Well those who bought the expansion pass got two packs. One was the blizzard. I wonder what the second one is. Hmm. Porsche.

Well, that's pretty much Porsche expansion confirmed. Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed, as much as I like Porsche I was hoping for another more original expansion like Blizzard Mountain or Storm Island

Something told me the Porsche pack was going to have the same models again... If it's part of the expansion pass, cool, but this is the LAST TIME I'm paying for cars we already paid for, TWICE!

Speaking of expansion, there better more expansion packs coming to FH3 before the release of FM7.

Look what I found in traffic.

fu83bAD.jpg

This is part of why I've stayed away from Forza franchise. I always wanted to drive their Porsches, but my god, having to rebuy them each year. It's like grinding through an NBA 2k MyTeam Season each year just to get the legendary players I unlocked the previous years.

But wait, oh god, that Carrera GT above my post looks amazing. Rethinks his whole strategy.

Awww please let the VK Commodore be the Group A model!
9182_1.jpg

Also, I honestly hope that isn't it for the Porsche pack as I was expecting Turn 10 to add more than just the road cars from FM6.

Man everybody is so quick to jump to conclusions.

So we see some Porsches in the game code and people are already saying it's going to be just those 14 models as an expansion?

If the second expansion in the expansion pass is Porsche (and that's still an IF, nothing is confirmed yet) then its very unlikely going to be just those Porsches IMO. If they're trying to sell us Porsche 3 years in a row, they actually have to make it worthwhile otherwise it hurts the sales of both the expansion separately & the expansion pass.

And if it is just those Porsches, then of course get mad at T10 etc, but until that's confirmed, then it's kinda pointless.

Also, and RWB Porsche was already hinted at/confirmed from the hoonigan leak and AFAIK, none of the 14 Porsches have a RWB kit for them available. So there's at least one new one right there.

Seeing the Carrera GT in FH3 makes my private parts tingle and my mouth run dry.

I don't care if it's the same cars as the last two packs, I'm still getting it just for the CGT.

Though it would be nice to get some new Porsches, but I don't expect that happening.

Unless the Porsches are the 2nd expansion, I'm going to change my mind and pass on purchasing them. If the license between them & EA is truly gone, I will assume their inclusion with FM7 (or at the very least, consider buying them again in 2018). Maybe my memory is deceiving me, but it looks identical to FH2's pack with the addition of the 996, Cayenne, 356, & 550A that were added alongside the FH2 road-going Porsches to FM6 (although the 718 RS 60 is missing).

[/bitteraboutno991gt3]

1971 Vega? That means it isn't a Cosworth. Whoopie, boring pedestrian model. 318i and C250 coming too? V6 Mustang?

I'm disappointed too, but I do prefer the early small-bumper models' "baby Camaro" nose. I'm kinda hoping this means they'll bring back the Pinto and/or Gremlin for future games.

1971-Chevrolet-Vega-Hatchback141957-1024x753.jpg

Besides, you can bet there will be at least one amusing engine swap for it... *cough*LS3*cough*

Last edited:
To add onto my comments on the Porsche dlc; I don't care that there's 2 997s already in the previous 2 games, I really hope for a 997 Turbo to sneak it's way into the Porsche dlc. I miss it and I don't want to wait 9 months for FM7 to come out to drive it, especially if I end up having to buy another console to play FM7.

I thought I'd compile a list of cars rumored to come to FH3, whether that be through the game files being discovered pre-release/today and other rumors. Note that these cars aren't confirmed for FH3, but are a good bet to appear somewhere in the games future (in a car pack/expansion/forzathon/barnfind)

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comm...m_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=forza

Pre-Launch Leak:
* 2009 Audi RS6
* 2003 Audi RS6
* 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
* 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
* 1970 Dodge Charger Fast and Furious (Dom's)
* 1985 Holden VK Commodore
* 1970 Honda S800
* 2016 Jaguar XE-S
* 1971 Jensen Interceptor
* 2010 Mazda MX5 Super20
* 1990 Mazda MX5 Miata
* 2014 Nissan Nismo Juke RS
* 1971 Plymouth GTX426 Hemi
* 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans
* 2014 Zenvo ST-1

Hoonigan DLC Leak:
Still to come from this leak is Rob Parsons' "Chairslayer" 240SX and a RWB Porsche which was also found in the credits of the game

Arctic Trucks found in the credts:

Polaris Slingshot named dropped by Dan Greenawalt

Leak from today:
* 2017 Aston Martin DB11
* 1959 BMW 507
* 1971 Chevrolet Vega
* 2013 Dodge Dart
* 2017 Lamborghini "Bellissima" (could be the centenario also)
* 1969 Lola T70
* 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
* 1956 Porsche 356 A
* 1956 Porsche 550 Spyder
* 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
* 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
* 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
* 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
* 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S
* 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
* 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
* 1987 Porsche 959
* 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
* 2012 Porsche Cayenne
* 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS
* 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
* 2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
* 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution

I'm disappointed too, but I do prefer the early small-bumper models' "baby Camaro" nose. I'm kinda hoping this means they'll bring back the Pinto and/or Gremlin for future games.

1971-Chevrolet-Vega-Hatchback141957-1024x753.jpg

Besides, you can bet there will be at least one amusing engine swap for it... *cough*LS3*cough*
I'll argue the Cossie Vega is a more attractive package overall. Especially since it has more performance-tuned suspension upgrades, and a specially developed twin cam engine that revs nearly 1000rpms higher than the standard model.
IMG_3217.JPG

I'll argue the Cossie Vega is a more attractive package overall. Especially since it has more performance-tuned suspension upgrades, and a specially developed twin cam engine that revs nearly 1000rpms higher than the standard model.
View attachment 618070
Yeah, but then the whole thing melts.

Biggest news in there is the 240 Turbo and the VK commodore!

Back