35mm's Snapshots

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 1,929 comments
^ Thanks!

Just to keep this going, here's a mix of older stuff:

Last edited:
Ok, some more:

This one's from the same Ilford XP2 400 roll I posted some shots of already, on the first page:

These were just an experiment with my new phone and using an Android application for post-processing:

That last shot was taken at a very interesting building, an arts centre called Casa das Mudas.
It's also the same location where I took the shot in my avatar.

Thanks. 👍

^ Great pictures in this set, especially the first one for me. 👍 The clouds and tones in the sky give it a slightly ominous mood... :)

^Done quite often, but still a fantastic idea and a fantastic shot.

As Blitz said, the first pic is absolutly stunning 👍

^ You'd be indeed amazed at how many still use it... Even here, on GTPlanet.

That is the best idea for a shot that I have ever seen.

Far from being something original, but thanks. ;)

Some more London street/candids:

^ First and second shots are great. 👍 They come out so crisp and clean looking. This is shot on film right? Or are they digital shots?

I may be exaggerating on the London shots... :dopey:

But these will probably be the last ones. 👍

Last edited:
I like your London shots. Is as Rue with his HK shots, if you don't live there, they don't become boring ;)

The last pic looks like it's out from an ad. Amazing contrast the guy with his phone and the sky 👍

I may be exaggerating on the London shots... :dopey:

But the will probably be the last ones. 👍

:lol: I noticed I was doing the same in my thread with Amsterdam.. Need to get out and shoot some other stuff...

Nice last set though. 👍 As Ibo said they have a great feel to them, sort of like youre there yourself. Good stuff!

Thanks for approving them, guys. :D

Just to make it clear: I don't live in London though. I've been there one week on vacation, where I took all these (starting on page 1).

Well look how well this thread developped. You obviously have a very creative mind and some talent for this, really liking a lot of your shots, very special.

The last shot: "I want you!"

^ Thanks for the kind words, Alex. I appreciate the input. 👍

Some street shots, from a while ago, at Oporto city:

Latest Posts

Back