35mm's Snapshots

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 1,929 comments
I forgot about my vsco account since getting a new phone. You've inspired me to get back on. Now it just makes me more upset that I smashed my screen a week ago.

What's the driver behind the phone-tography of late @35mm ?

Getting past my irrational and hypocritical opposition to it, I do quite like the b&w stuff - the sport stadia seats and wet glass especially. 👍

What's the driver behind the phone-tography of late @35mm ?
Like I've mentioned here, I'm simply out of photos*. Mostly because of my 8-month daughter, I don't go out as much as I used to, and haven't had any proper vacations as well.

I do have some photos, of course, but even then finding some time to sit in front of the computer for processing them is hard.

So, I grabbed the opportunity and started posting photos on flickr from my mobile gallery (link in my signature), which is something I've been wanting to do anyway.

*I do have around 8000 photos taken on my A7, mind you. But, yeah, they're mostly of the baby itself.

The sense of scale in that most recent one is really messing with my head... are light posts just insanely tall or are those people ants?

The sense of scale in that most recent one is really messing with my head... are light posts just insanely tall or are those people ants?
Insanely tall floodlight posts. Judging by the size of the goals that is.

Yeah, those things are huge - I'd say around 20m high.

Another element that adds to the weird sense of scale is that huge concrete manhole at the bottom right. Those are bigger than an average adult, too.

Back