35mm's Snapshots

  • Thread starter Thread starter 35mm
  • 1,929 comments
  • 169,892 views







Saint Petersburg, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4


​
Love taking candids at art galleries, palaces, etc.
 





Saint Petersburg, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Saint Petersburg, July 2017
Sony A7 | Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA


Saint Petersburg, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4


Tallinn, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4


Tallinn, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Tallinn, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4


Tallinn, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Riga, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Riga, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 
Hi,

I haven't been active on this site, but I've been taking quite a lot of black & white photos with my Nikon F2. Just want to mention that your work has influenced me quite a bit, and that's me noticing this just as I come back in to see what work you've been up to. I erased my flickr account a year ago in an attempt to just move on, so I missed one outlet that I could see your work on regularly.

Anyways, nice to see you're shooting still, and the work is still as good as I remember. 👍
 
Hi,

I haven't been active on this site, but I've been taking quite a lot of black & white photos with my Nikon F2. Just want to mention that your work has influenced me quite a bit, and that's me noticing this just as I come back in to see what work you've been up to. I erased my flickr account a year ago in an attempt to just move on, so I missed one outlet that I could see your work on regularly.

Anyways, nice to see you're shooting still, and the work is still as good as I remember. 👍
That is so nice of you, to come here to say that. It was really inspiring, thank you.

Hope you're having a blast with that F2. Let me know if you ever publish those b&w shots somewhere online.
 
Beautiful stuff as always man, apologies I'm not in here more but I always enjoy myself when I do 👍
 
Beautiful stuff as always man, apologies I'm not in here more but I always enjoy myself when I do 👍
Glad you do!

Thanks for the words.
 

Serenade of the Seas, July 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Coimbra, July 2017
Sony A7 | Nikkor AI 20mm f/3.5
​
 

Lisbon, August 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Lisbon, August 2017
Sony A7 | Nikkor AI 35mm f/1.4
​
 

Leiria, October 2017
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4



Leiria, November 2017
Sony A7 | Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA
​
 

Faro, August 2018
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Leiria, November 2018
Sony A7 | Nikkor AI 20mm f/3.5
​
 
Back