35mm's Snapshots

  • Thread starter Thread starter 35mm
  • 1,929 comments
  • 169,910 views

Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​

Great picture as usual. Just curious, what was the settings used for this shot? Fstop etc.
 
Great picture as usual. Just curious, what was the settings used for this shot? Fstop etc.
Thank you.

I couldn't say the aperture for sure (as this was shot with a dumb adapter), but my best guess would be at f/2 or f/2.8.
The rest of the settings can be seen on the EXIF info (over at the flickr page), at that says that the speed was 1/400, at ISO 100.
 
Love your style @35mm . I don't know how to even describe it but words that come to mind...tranquil...calming....I dunno. The bike directly above is just brilliant 👍
 

Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​




@Mike Rotch
j1DT4Mf.gif
 

Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 
Above: Stockholm

Below: Helsinki



Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4


Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​
 

Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
​

Always love to see a notification of a new post from your thread. Especially when I see gems like this.
 
The way you work colours is just always stunning, with each photo looking like an excerpt from a good novel.
 
Back