GT Sport's Circuit Experience is the Quick Way to Early, Easy Money

Locking tacks away behind a levelling system is odd. Hopefully your level from the demo carry's over.

It doesn't.

But doing Circuit Experience is the easiest way to alleviate that. It's essentially two laps at each of the 14 tracks. Assuming you gold them — which isn't hard, since the times are very generous — you've got 14 new prize cars and everything in Arcade unlocked. That also has a knock-on effect, as Mission Challenges should be easier to beat with a wider selection of cars available for the garage-car events.

Call it two hours to knock out CE in its entirety.

The one thing I don't like about this game is the daily random car prize pick. I see a lot of people driving cars that I know they haven't gotten through preorders beta etc. every time get a daily prize car it has three good cars and one crappy car and it always lands on the crappy one. just wish i can get a good car for once.

The one thing I don't like about this game is the daily random car prize pick. I see a lot of people driving cars that I know they haven't gotten through preorders beta etc. every time get a daily prize car it has three good cars and one crappy car and it always lands on the crappy one. just wish i can get a good car for once.

There's a good reason PD has went back to the random prize system from GT3: this game has a small selection of cars (which are largely all grouped in classes), and the smallest offline campaign since GT1. If each event had a set prize, you'd find everybody's garages would be largely identical after the first few days. There's a few dozen prize cars to be had in the campaign; once you're done it, you'll have at least six million credits, so can conceivably buy any car(s) you want once you're done.

So, in the brief time it takes you to earn 270k credits you'll have enough to purchase one significant car... like say a 488. It'll probably be best to follow Kaz's lead if you don't want to waste your hard earned credits on something awarded from the 'rotissore' (please forgive spelling).

The only helpful sectionals I've experienced with GT were at Nurburg and Sierra. Because it took so long get back around, the sectionals were a relief. It really wasn't nessesary for circuits like Suzuka or the, new to GT, Brazilian venue.

So, in the brief time it takes you to earn 270k credits you'll have enough to purchase one significant car... like say a 488. It'll probably be best to follow Kaz's lead if you don't want to waste your hard earned credits on something awarded from the 'rotissore' (please forgive spelling).

The only helpful sectionals I've experienced with GT were at Nurburg and Sierra. Because it took so long get back around, the sectionals were a relief. It really wasn't nessesary for circuits like Suzuka or the, new to GT, Brazilian venue.
There's no 488 in the game :(. By the way, I think this is somewhat natural. I earned more than 300,000 Cr. in barely two days of the beta. Way too easy. And that's bad, cause the offline experience is already short enough...they gave us the possibility to acquire all the (few) cars in the game in a week or so. After that, Sport mode is all we're left with...

If you get bronze or silver, do you get to keep trying until you achieve gold, and then receive that award? Or do huh just get one shot and that’s it (for the entirety of the game’s lifespan)?

If you get bronze or silver, do you get to keep trying until you achieve gold, and then receive that award? Or do huh just get one shot and that’s it (for the entirety of the game’s lifespan)?

They're exactly the same as licenses; set car/track combo, infinite tries. But you only get the big payout the first time you complete each trophy tier. If your first pass is a gold time, you'll get all three prize credit amounts.

GTS - the real grinding simulator -
Seriously, still grinding in 2017?

I don't think I'd call two laps each at 14 tracks grinding.

Once the campaign is done, and players want all the cars in the game? Yeah, there'll be grinding, especially since the prize giveaways don't ignore cars already in your garage (and you can't sell dupes for credits). But I'm guessing, for those that are buying into the main thrust of the game — competitive online racing — it won't really feel like a grind, because you'll gain a fair amount of credits/mileage/XP just by doing the daily races.

Once the campaign is done, and players want all the cars in the game? Yeah, there'll be grinding, especially since the prize giveaways don't ignore cars already in your garage (and you can't sell dupes for credits). But I'm guessing, for those that are buying into the main thrust of the game — competitive online racing — it won't really feel like a grind, because you'll gain a fair amount of credits/mileage/XP just by doing the daily races.
This is the problem...
being based on online esport the game should give you access to all cars and nit require you to grind on single-online-player races to get money to but cars to race online
seriously this game has a serious identity crysis and is a monster made by half baked incomplete parts of various games...
IMHO

Like when you go online and do the Daily Races with Provided Cars?
Sure in sport mode. But i think he may be referencing online in general. Which personally i see more people groupin up with randoms/friends/leagues ect in private lobbies then spending time in the few sport races they do where you have no choice.

True. That’s my plan to sell the dupes I’ve gotten. I picked my pre-order up this morning before work. I downloaded the bonuses and started the update download so it’ll be done when I get home. So my question is this so I’m sure since others are already playing the main game that played the demo can confirm; what all transferred from the demo to the main game?

It doesn't.

But doing Circuit Experience is the easiest way to alleviate that. It's essentially two laps at each of the 14 tracks. Assuming you gold them — which isn't hard, since the times are very generous — you've got 14 new prize cars and everything in Arcade unlocked. That also has a knock-on effect, as Mission Challenges should be easier to beat with a wider selection of cars available for the garage-car events.

Call it two hours to knock out CE in its entirety.
Still, locking them like that is wrong.

Preach! I see four shadows spinning and I'm hankering after those which have slippery shapes and rear wings etc. And what do I get, a bloody Golf!

I just hope my first car will be better than the ones I got in the demo. If my first car is a ricer(the «new» Civic is cool and all.. but no way I want it as my first car)..oh I don’t know. I’ll be sad.

Edit: 3 hours and 45 minutes to go! Can’t wait.. just sucks about the .svg upload delay...

True. That’s my plan to sell the dupes I’ve gotten.

Can't sell dupes, you can just remove them from the garage.

So my question is this so I’m sure since others are already playing the main game that played the demo can confirm; what all transferred from the demo to the main game?

I'm not the best person to ask, because I had very little seat time with the demo versus the full game (via review). But, my girlfriend helpfully ran a few races in the demo to at least get me my daily prize cars! :D

I had eight cars transfer over, and all my credits (~300k). I've heard up to 8–10 cars transfer, and 1 million credits. Mileage prizes and points don't carry over, nor does career progression. Driver rating does. Designs and replays/photos do, I believe.

Still, locking them like that is wrong.

It's actually quite traditional for Arcade Mode to require track unlocking in the GT series.

I personally just don't find it a major hurdle. If people want to unlock them, as mentioned, it'll take about two hours to breeze through the Circuit Experience section. Bam, every track unlocked in Arcade Mode. If they're really into the online competitive aspect, yeah, unlocking things via typical game-like progression may be a bit of an annoyance, but what's two hours in the face of endless laps of practice? :P

Alright, I am confused about the grinding thing. All the cars are available to use when you are NOT doing online races?

So when I am doing offline races, I can use all the cars in the game? Or do you need to buy all the cars regardless if you use the cars for online or offline races?

Pretty silly that the game doesn't award prize cars based on what you need and it's just random, especially with such a small car list.

Can't sell dupes, you can just remove them from the garage.

Aww man. Smh

I'm not the best person to ask, because I had very little seat time with the demo versus the full game (via review). But, my girlfriend helpfully ran a few races in the demo to at least get me my daily prize cars! :D

I had eight cars transfer over, and all my credits (~300k). I've heard up to 8–10 cars transfer, and 1 million credits. Mileage prizes and points don't carry over, nor does career progression. Driver rating does. Designs and replays/photos do, I believe.

It's actually quite traditional for Arcade Mode to require track unlocking in the GT series.

I personally just don't find it a major hurdle. If people want to unlock them, as mentioned, it'll take about two hours to breeze through the Circuit Experience section. Bam, every track unlocked in Arcade Mode. If they're really into the online competitive aspect, yeah, unlocking things via typical game-like progression may be a bit of an annoyance, but what's two hours in the face of endless laps of practice? :P

I assume you only have select cars available in Arcade, correct? Or do you unlock more?
As far as i remember from my game...

All the tracks are there. But the most of them must be unlocked, through leveling up.

I got a black Civic Type R (345HP) or similar as my first gift car.

I can tell u, driving is not even close compared with GT5 or GT6.

If u go too fast on a turn, u will most probably go out of the circuit or crash to a wall or similar.

I had a really difficult time to get used to it with that Civic car. lol

I did three Time trials races at Dragon Trail.

The first time i got was 2.57. The second time a 2.37.

The best i did on my last third attempt was 2.07.

I don't even know if that's a good time. :-P

Note: I think if i get home, i will practice even more with that Car.

Latest Posts

Back