I finally earned the 90 day login bonus, have you?

no idea where I'm at...haven't had time to get on much in the last few weeks. "spring" came and we're super busy at work....

I'm currently at day 82....

- Level 49
- 163 hours of driving / 298 hours of total game time
- Got all the achievements except the days logged on and the distance driven (27 885km)
- 329 races finished/134 Wins/101 Poles/150 Fastest Laps
- I own all the cars except the 20M Ferrari...I'm working on it, I'm currently at 12.5M credits.
- DR = A / SR = S ... I'm hoping to reach a DR of S by the end of next week. I'm slowly improving that rating every days.

I feel like it's gonna take forever to reach the 180 days logged on...I should log on the days I'm not playing.

no idea where I'm at...haven't had time to get on much in the last few weeks. "spring" came and we're super busy at work....

You’re at 92.

C3E70783-65CE-4CA5-8C6D-3D3C44ED3190.jpeg

Daily mileage and that damn carousel man:D

What if today was the day I was going to win something good? This game has me by the balls.

151 days, xmas and server down has stopped me being on max
The other guy doesn't do the daily mileage though...

Daily mileage and that damn carousel man:D

What if today was the day I was going to win something good? This game has me by the balls.

151 days, xmas and server down has stopped me being on max

Like a jaguar xj13?

And on topic i'm at 130, i've missed and will miss a couple of days every once and a while. Day 1 player

The game was released October 17, 2017 and I've had it since day 1 on a digital copy.
That's precisely 156 days ago.

I only have 59 days logged in the game however. :indiff:

Latest Posts

Back