I finally earned the 90 day login bonus, have you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 57 comments
  • 6,965 views
Day 82 ---19,867kms driven---level 44---100% campaign---100 cars purchased---47.6 mill credits---229.7 mileage points---missed alot of days, starting to really get into it now though . :crazy:
 
no idea where I'm at...haven't had time to get on much in the last few weeks. "spring" came and we're super busy at work....
 
I'm currently at day 82....

- Level 49
- 163 hours of driving / 298 hours of total game time
- Got all the achievements except the days logged on and the distance driven (27 885km)
- 329 races finished/134 Wins/101 Poles/150 Fastest Laps
- I own all the cars except the 20M Ferrari...I'm working on it, I'm currently at 12.5M credits.
- DR = A / SR = S ... I'm hoping to reach a DR of S by the end of next week. I'm slowly improving that rating every days.

I feel like it's gonna take forever to reach the 180 days logged on...I should log on the days I'm not playing.
 
My 90th was two days ago. I'm certainly glad it wasn't consecutive days, because it would have killed me to go on a weekend break back in January lmao.
 
Day 106 for me..

Time driven 6 days, 12 hours, 54 min and 4 s.

For a game I paid 32 euros for that's pretty good value.. Paid 70e for Gravel and it was fun for like 12 hours max.
 
no idea where I'm at...haven't had time to get on much in the last few weeks. "spring" came and we're super busy at work....

You’re at 92.


C3E70783-65CE-4CA5-8C6D-3D3C44ED3190.jpeg
 
I'm at 154 days currently. I log in daily even if I don't play.

Not a dig, just curious, but why do you log in even if you don't play? What purpose does it serve?
 
Not a dig, just curious, but why do you log in even if you don't play? What purpose does it serve?
Daily mileage and that damn carousel man:D

What if today was the day I was going to win something good? This game has me by the balls.

151 days, xmas and server down has stopped me being on max
 
Daily mileage and that damn carousel man:D

What if today was the day I was going to win something good? This game has me by the balls.

151 days, xmas and server down has stopped me being on max
The other guy doesn't do the daily mileage though...
 
Well that's just crazy then :odd:

I guess if he is going for login award, then he will also be going for photo and livery likes.

I would have to be in the dignitas waiting room before I went through 1000 of those. Makes me feel better about never getting the wins/poles/fastest laps awards :sly:
 
Daily mileage and that damn carousel man:D

What if today was the day I was going to win something good? This game has me by the balls.

151 days, xmas and server down has stopped me being on max

Like a jaguar xj13?

And on topic i'm at 130, i've missed and will miss a couple of days every once and a while. Day 1 player
 
Not a dig, just curious, but why do you log in even if you don't play? What purpose does it serve?

To get to the 180 days achievement as quickly as possible.
 
The game was released October 17, 2017 and I've had it since day 1 on a digital copy.
That's precisely 156 days ago.

I only have 59 days logged in the game however. :indiff:
 
Back