I finally earned the 90 day login bonus, have you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 57 comments
  • 6,965 views
Day 107, 536 hours... and counting...
 
156 days. The only one I miss is the day the servers went crazy aka DDS.
 
I'm at 121 days here :). I don´t really have time to race every day, far from it, but I try to do the daily workout every day and very rarely miss out on that anymore.

If I don't have time to set up the wheel and do some proper racing, then I just grab the DS4 and grab a win in the X-BOW money maker race. That way I get a decent sum of cash, small pile of Milage points and just enough kilometers to get the daily workout. Plus, starting the game, doing that race, and shutting down again only takes what, 15min or so, so it's easy to squeeze in, even if I'm strapped for time :).

Doing this I've gathered 140+ unique cars, and the greater majority of them are gift cars from daily workouts, even the P4. Just waiting for the Jag now :D
 
I missed one day because my internet died and wasn't sure how to fix it in time. What even is the 90 day bonus?
 
I missed one day because my internet died and wasn't sure how to fix it in time. What even is the 90 day bonus?

1000 xp and some mileage points i think.
 
No... Haven't played since the first week.
 
I'm at 179 today ......


IR
 
Day 143
10 days and 11 hours of driving time.

My name is Robben and I'm addicted to Gran Turismo Sport.

Day 109 = PS Pro and GTS was an XMAS gift from my dear wife
10 Days 0 hours 47 minutes drive time 1.13 hours per game day, Im more addicted than Robben I think
Robben's daily average=.94 hours per day drive time (thats if my math is right, but I doubt it, Im not exactly playing with a full deck, you know, Im knot the sharpest knife in the drawer) :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:
 
I also finally got to day 180 earlier today.
I would have been there a few days sooner, but the Montecito mud slide knocked out power to us here in our little ocean view hillside community of Summerland for over 3 days.
 
day145 for me18,xxx miles, play time 404hrs. I had some friends visiting so I have been off lately. Still a D/S, but do go back and forth between S and A. It really depends if i try to do well in the races and get punted or if I cooly start in the back and pass a couple people. My 1 friend is a huge GTA fan so that has been in the box lately. I should have made him play the ps3 version instead. oh well

edit: I got it oct 16. Day before release date. Yes I have friends at gamestop.
 
Day 83, 257 hours played and 136 hours on the track, 18,238 km driven and C/S since Christmas Day of 2017.

Just one more week, I'd say...
 
Oops! Sorry for the thumbnail size picture. :scared:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2018-04-21-16-50-02.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-21-16-50-02.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 19
Day 109 = PS Pro and GTS was an XMAS gift from my dear wife
10 Days 0 hours 47 minutes drive time 1.13 hours per game day, Im more addicted than Robben I think
Robben's daily average=.94 hours per day drive time (thats if my math is right, but I doubt it, Im not exactly playing with a full deck, you know, Im knot the sharpest knife in the drawer) :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:
I'm now on day 175 with 12 days and 15 hours driving time :lol: over 300 hours which is 1.71 hours per gaming day. Yours is 2.2 hours :)
 
Back