Hey Guys, Jimmy Here!

Hey, it's Jimmer boi here! So great to see you in here. Love your videos and live streaming as well! Can't wait to see your insight in here. :D

I don't want to be too negative here on my first post ever on gtplanet but I was disappointed that super gt didn't get that gig considering he actually plays gtsport.

That's not to hate on your channel as I equally enjoy both.

I don't want to be too negative here on my first post ever on gtplanet but I was disappointed that super gt didn't get that gig considering he actually plays gtsport.

That's not to hate on your channel as I equally enjoy both.

Whilst I do intend on playing some more GTS in the future, my main focus is PC sim racing (As mentioned above) This site already has a fairly decent amount of GTS content as it is, so it's good to bring a bit of diversity.

PC sims on GTplanet... I would like to use a subdomain for this site: gt.gtpla.net or something similar. And its bring me to only Gran Turismo oriented "landing page", and forum section. Thanks...

Looks like my old account on here is long gone.

Glad to see you will be contributing. Perhaps some persuasion is in order to get you to do some more GT Sport related content.

PC sims on GTplanet...
This isn't exactly a recent thing. We've been covering automotive content for about two years, never mind hardware and other racing game titles on other platforms.
Looks like my old account on here is long gone.
Accounts never go. Let me know what it was (by PM) and I'll see if I can reunite you.

Ye
Tom
Handsome man to your left there, Jimmy.
Yeah it’s Tom the GTS video tutorial guy
“Putting together what you have learned so far to good use, aim to mark a good lap time”

Yay Jimmy, you had me at Formula One and Michael Schumacher nuff said. :lol: So awesome to have you be apart of the GTP team. Welcome mate. :gtpflag:

@Jimmy B If you have time to race late night on Wednesdays check out the Toyota 86 Racing Series I have put together on here. It's 9pm EST which would be 1am for you. Latest you'd have to stay up is 3 am but that's not too bad for the sake of close spec racing right?

Serious post this time... I live your content Jimmer! I found you by looking for people streaming old school GT games a couple of years ago. I liked your stuff on Drive Tribe so I expect your stuff here will be great as well.

Back