New Gran Turismo Partnership to be Revealed at New York Event

Big if true considering it's full lineup (i think?) is currently in recent Forza Motorsport games.
I think that is a mismatch of cars from different years and nothing from the gen-2 era.

Formula E would be a perfect match, no other racing game promotes innovative design and alternate fuels more than Gran Turismo has over the years, FE are also interested in video games they had the $1million Las Vegas race between pro's (some of those are ex-F1) and gamers.

Formula E would be great but unlikely, Fanatic!?....Seriously doubtful, Chevy? definitely not. I feel it's something no one is expecting like joining forces with another developer to do the things PD have trouble implementing themselves or something PD wants but needs to join forces with another company to get it done!?, I dunno, I'm only guessing like everyone else at this point in time.

I'm going to have to go with Chevy on this with the new 2020 vette being in game before release date.

Yeah I'm going with this since its an American venue and the C7 was the title car for GT6.

Otherwise its this:

v0ez6g97oea01.jpg

Toyota are spearheading the new WEC Hypercar series so it makes sense to introduce it to GT Sport first but I cant explain the new york location?

Le sarthe yes. New York no.

I dont usually have an opinion about this type of thing, but i think it could be the new vette. Chevy has been pushing this thing hard, it's everywhere already. Also perhaps i am amongst the few who know that the new vette came out as a hot wheels before it was actually out in '69

It could easily be any of the other things suggested, i really have no idea or actuall reasoning behind my guess. Just that like i say, chevy really seems to want everyone to think the new vette is the bees knees before it is actually available. Not surprised considering itthe biggest risk they have ever taken with their flagship sports car. I think it is ugly as sin, but am not a big fan of corvettes anyway so, yeah..... ramble over

- IndyCar
- Formula E because Kaz have tease something in the Past, and TAG Heuer is the sponsor of both company i think
- RedBull
- WEC (but i think they have a contract with GTR3)

Maybe some global partnership with Porsche.
AFAIK there has been a Porsche Cup in Japan.
Is Mark Webber still working for Porsche?
I think so yeah, because Porsche just released a trailer for the 911 Carrera S on YouTube ft. Mark Webber describing 5 of its features.

Back