DIRT 5 Update 4.00 and Uproar Content Pack Arrive March 30

Imagine selling fictional content taken from your earlier game for money....

I dont even like DiRT 5, but are we really going to act like they just straight up ripped models from a game that released in 2012 (almost a decade ago!) with no remodelling/touchups? DiRT Showdown didn't even have a cockpit view, DiRT 5 does!

Codemasters definitely hasn't made the best decisions in recent years, but this is a bit of a reach... I think it's pretty cool that they acknowledged Showdown's existence tbh, even if that game divided DiRT fans.

I am on PS5, I hope this update fixes the random game freezes after races, where I'm unable to do click anything or continue, and subsequently have to close the game and do the race again because the progress didn't save. Anyone else experience this?

Lafayette Eulogy brings back good memories. Though its odd that they renamed it as the Jackson Eulogy, and I don't know how people will feel about it being thrown in with the classic rally class.

Something about the presence and the overall aesthetic of these fictional cars reminds me so much of the good old MotorStorm games. They somehow fit right into Dirt 5's festival atmosphere more than I thought they would.

Gameplay of each car (and the classic rally liveries) is online already, more over on the DIRT channel:

Personally I'm more after the Mitsubishi Lancer and SUBARU Impreza liveries, but I'm the rally guy so of course I'd say that :D

Also, Chris (the DIRT 5 version of me) will be streaming later today:

Last edited:
Back