400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Nov 3, 2016.

1. TRL_Andromeda

TRL_Andromeda (Banned)

Yes, not really my point though. :)

2. Kossie

Kossie

Well you aliens are :censored: close always. so fair that you see it :tup::tup::tup:

3. hotsaucer

hotsaucer

For sure! Will check the settings when I'm home and post it. Great time you did too bud

@TRL_Andromeda Hey I checked my replay and it was cloudy, so I went and tried again on sunny conditions with same car/setup and found no difference in grip.

Edit:
    Suspension
    130/150
    min/min
    1/1
    1/1
    7/7
    0.0/0.0
    -0.04/0.08

Brakes
    6/3

LSD
    5/20/5

Power: 77.7%

Body
    20 dforce
    +50kg/-12

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    TRL_Andromeda, BenMillard and MMFC58 like this.
  4. BenMillard

BenMillard

@hotsaucer cheers for that! I'm getting 424pp with no power parts and that limiter with that ballast.

Did you mean 150kg ballast? That gets me 402pp and maybe I have an oil change to burn off. (159kg @ -12% gets me 400p.)

5. TRL_Andromeda

TRL_Andromeda (Banned)

I think you tagged me in an edit, so never got the notification.

Interesting, maybe its just a coincidence, I've seen grip-change without weather-change, and I've seen weather-change with no grip-change. But most of the time when there is a change, both change...

And of course, sometimes its all down to placebo.

But there have been various events where grip changed, and when it was obvious it was'nt placebo.

I recall so well the very first time it happend, I was doining rather well, but had about 2-3 sec to gain (it was nurb nordsleife), and I could easily pull away from my ghost on basically every attempt, but messed it up towards the end of the lap.
    Then I had to pick up a friend from the airport, came how 1 hour later and it was impossible to pull away from the ghost. I did the GP part perfectly, but was still just equal with the ghost, then on the first longer straight on the nordsleife, I saw the ghost car just fly away. I got a good exit and had my foot burried deep in the loud-pedal, but still the ghost just pulles away. somehow in the hour I was gone the car lost power. So, so strange. and at the time I was totally unaware this was possible, so you can imagine my frustration when I thought it was my driving that was bad.

And the there are the first 2 rounds of GT academy 2015, where you could find as much as 1.6 seconds! it was like driving with SRF on vs. SRF off:p

YapalfeuAulac likes this.