400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 154 comments
A car when you make alot of km with it to get more hp.

ah ok... no its a normal car used for about 650miles.... is possible to know japanese setups? 1:06.430 with my setup its impossible ....its plausible that they have more hp or corner speed...

ah ok... no its a normal car used for about 650miles.... is possible to know japanese setups? 1:06.430 with my setup its impossible ....its plausible that they have more hp or corner speed...

Yeah i dont know. I'm normally pretty fast with this car, but this tt not works for me. I make a low 1:08. Not so fast. So yes: i think they have more bhp. But im not sure.

1:10.791 in a Honda Element '03 with no assists. Forgot to save the replay for a previous best of 1:11-something in a Diahatsu Move Custom RS Limited '02, because my name.

edit:

1:11.675 ~ Volkswagen Swimmwagen Typ 166 '42.

1:12.165 ~ Diahatsu Move Custom RS Limited '02. Struggled to get back into the 1:11's with this car. Gave up.

1:18.603 ~ Honda Life Step Van '72. Bronze was a massive achievement.

Last edited:
LOL :lol:
uc7s4.jpg

1.05.643 using a tank car from a Japanese guy with joystick ? :confused:
I thought that time with the Daihatsu was odd, this one's even more so! Bit of cheating going on?

Edit: Definitely cheating, the replay shows he's not using the accelerator all the way round the track, and gets up to nearly 150mph down the back straight!

Last edited:
More than 400PP for sure, but could it actually be on CH? If so it's a pretty impressive piece of driving. Looks like fun. I wish I could have a go.

ah ok... now we can understand why the japanese go to 1.6:4xx .... very unfair and sad.... hoping doodle, mcsq and other good drivers on this forum doesnt use cheats... boh...

hoping doodle, mcsq and other good drivers on this forum doesnt use cheats.

They don't need to cheat. Obvious hacks like this fellow usually get taken down after a few days. Very occasionally people have used minor mods to gain a slight advantage but when they get found out they lose all respect and credibility.

Back after a few weeks off, my boys and their quad bikes etc etc.

Anyway found I was over pos 400 so had another go this arvo and reduced to 1:07.801 for pos 232.

And last day tomorrow.

edit.. Improved to 1:07.701 (I like that) for #184.

Last edited:
Lotus Elise '11 position 1109 with no traction control on DS3. 1:08.711

There were a few drivers ahead of me using 'other' cars than the Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 and full respect to them for those times. 👍

1:08.682 Elise '11 (steering wheel)
1:08.678 Elise '11 (stick steering) :bowdown:
1:08.594 Wagon R RR '98 (Directional buttons and automatic gearbox...is this legit?! I was a few seconds behind that time with this car!)
1:08.558 Elise 111R '04 (stick steering) @GTRP_murmutz is that a GTP related tag?
1:08.531 Elise 111R '04 (steering wheel) @MMFC58 well done!
1:08.269 Elise 111R '04 (steering wheel) @hotsaucer well done!
1:07.258 Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 (again, I was a few seconds behind this so wonder if legit?)

If the Kei cars are glitched, I was 6th in this side quest. That was the best I could do, spent about 3 hours on this seasonal in total! About 1 hour of that just with Lotus Elise '11. @GTsail290 base tune.

@hotsaucer would you mind sharing your tune now the event is over? 👍

1:08.558 Elise 111R '04 (stick steering) @GTRP_murmutz is that a GTP related tag?

No, GTRP_murmutz is a tag of our german Forum GTRP (Gran Turismo Racing Point).

He is also an active member of my HOTT community racing club. :)

Just letting you know there is a grip glitch in this TT, if it's cloudy the grip is noticably lower.
I improved 4 tenths straight away when I re-entered the event and it was sunny.
Cheers!:cheers:[/QUOTE
Just letting you know there is a grip glitch in this TT, if it's cloudy the grip is noticably lower.
I improved 4 tenths straight away when I re-entered the event and it was sunny.
Cheers!:cheers:

That's no glitch... the tracks cold when its overcast. :)

No, GTRP_murmutz is

He is also a generous competitor as he shared his setup with me.
I used it exactly as described to get my lap.
Thanks GTRP_murmutz!

He is also a generous competitor as he shared his setup with me.
I used it exactly as described to get my lap.
Thanks GTRP_murmutz!
Well I call it a glitch, because its a TT, its supposed to be equal for everyone, but not everyone is aware of this.
Also I recall this happening a couple of times when the weather was the same but the grip was still different.
GTAcademy 2015 rd. 1 and 2 was a good example, we improved 1.4 seconds just by exit and re-enter, the weather was the same, there was no visible reason as to why the grip got better, but it just did.
I have also done a few TT's in overcast conditions and not noticed any grip differences whatsoever.

Thats why I call it a glitch.

Back