400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Nov 3, 2016.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

TT#58 - 400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Tsukuba Circuit.png
    ^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
    [TT#58] - 400PP Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
    The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Mini Cooper S '05 (400PP CS) - Add CH Tyres by shaunm80

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Jeje6410

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by mistersafeway

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
    of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  2. Dalone

Dalone

Chasing Doodles ghost, 1:08.7 something. (Already turned the PS3 off) GSX of course.

Wolf68 and Retiree like this.
  3. Dr Fourtrack

Dr Fourtrack

Grabbed the only car with a tune that came up in the 'Change Car' list; Purple Abarth 500 with Red wheels!
    Got Bronze first lap without even looking at the Transmission.
    Then I looked to see what everyone else was driving... Gixxer-Tastic.

wedjim, Wolf68 and Dalone like this.
  4. leexr2i

leexr2i

I wanted gold with out using the gixer.. 73 stratos just did it by .800 with out a rear wing! I'll try again with wing and light bar ;-)

Wolf68, Dr Fourtrack and Retiree like this.
  5. Dalone

Dalone

Looked at the previous race here in Jan 2015, same PP etc etc and noticed some old players there who are no longer playing now, Praiano, Cargoratt, Stotty. Shame. Miss those guys.

Anyway if anyone is looking for a tune for your GSX, MOPAR, GT Rajman and SW_10 have them posted there and Nowcontrol has them on the 1st page, for your viewing pleasure.

6. Retiree

Retiree

Spent some time on this one, Suzuki, nearly wore my arms out fighting oversteer. So I tried a Jeje 500 tune and viola, it was like magic. It is very stable and after a couple of laps I had a 1.09.363 and went from po 498 to 98. Thank you my friend Jeje :cheers: tomorrow we go again.:D

Jeje6410 and Wolf68 like this.
  7. mcsqueegy

mcsqueegy Premium

Had great fun on this one last time it was on, eventually managing a 1'07.1... thought this would be a good one to get back into things after a month away but I surprised myself a bit, got this after an hour :drool:

IMG_6471.JPG

No aids except ABS so far :tup:

Ale67, geomell, Draggon and 9 others like this.
  8. leexr2i

leexr2i

Ok.. 1:08.789 in the gixer (ds3 auto) will dig the dfgt out soon. I'm currently 82nd
    Anyone have a trans tune??

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Dalone and Retiree like this.
  9. Cevedale

Cevedale

Just a bit slippy:rolleyes:

Retiree likes this.
  10. Dalone

Dalone

See my post above, #5.

11. Dashyankuro

Dashyankuro

Honda FIT RS '10 (everybody's first car) made Gold.

MidnightRun85 likes this.
  12. Roweer1

Roweer1

Hi Folks!
    I did my first session earlier today using @SW_10's Setup (Thank you!:tup:) for the Suzuki from last year. Within the 1 hour session, i never got to control the car properly, and made a somewhat sloppy 1.08,065, using DS3 and ABS 1 only.
    Then for my second session this evening, i installed a wing and set it to lowest downforce (5). I immediately felt in control with the car and it didn't take too much effort to get a nice 1.07,606!
    Perhaps this is a good way for others to familiarize themselves with the car/setup? One can always go back to experimenting without the wing when one feels fully comfortable with it / It gets boring. ;)

Wolf68 and Mike-ZENKAI like this.
  13. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my friend @Retiree !!!!! Coming from you it's a real pleasure to read your comments . You have done a fantastic time ! !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:.Well done my friend :cheers:. I will try it tomorrow . Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

14. Jon Terry

Jon Terry

I need a decent tune for this thing. Any help?

KingLich likes this.
  15. bone_tone

bone_tone

Click on the 'repeated event' link in post #1, and you will find some tunes in post #1 in the event from last year.

KingLich and Jon Terry like this.
  16. spikyone

spikyone

Not too bothered about setting the world alight so I used the NC MX5 (Roadster). Needed about half a dozen laps to gold after running a 1:13.8 on the first lap, it's easy to push too hard and either run wide or kick the tail out. Ran 1:12.366; satisfying to know I did it without resorting to the Suzuki.

Wolf68 and Polsixe like this.
  17. Polsixe

Polsixe

I think this is 2 seconds quicker than last time for gold, a 1:13 vs 1:15, but geez Polyphony, is it so hard to throw in more random car and track selections?

Not a bad trial, good tuning exercise to take a stocker and tweak it 'til it flies. Not interested in a GSX so made a FTO Type R earn the gold car which went straight to the stockyard.

I'd wager most GT6 players would normally drive a real ~400 PP car with CH tires, for all of you who claim to have an Aventador remember " the exception proves the rule."

18. TonyB66

TonyB66

How are they getting the Suzuki down to 400pp? Even with max ballast and no engine mods I can't get lower than 406pp.

19. coryclifford

coryclifford

Turn down the power.

20. Wolf68

Wolf68

My first go was in a berlenette, but I'm so damn tired from work can't see straight...
    I'll try tomorrow, I think I can get this little car to do it but not sure....

21. Barracuda413

Barracuda413

Comfort hard?!?!?!?! Seriously??????
    OK so l tried a Cappuccino and a Tesla, got close but no gold
    Then l tried my trusty Peugeot 106 and won no problem, first GT6 car and still useful

McLarensFinest likes this.
  22. Denezin

Denezin

GSX makes this a joke. I ran it thinking meh, maybe it will get gold and then i ran 1:10:3xx without trying after running other cars as hard as i could and coming up with 1:15:xxx's. Too easy, but a wins a win i guess........

Dr Fourtrack likes this.
  23. shaunm80

shaunm80

Here is the tune I used to get gold. I refuse to use a glorified motorbike for these low PP events...

Mini Cooper S '05 (400PP CS) - Add CH Tyres

[​IMG]

24. mcsqueegy

mcsqueegy Premium

Had another session and retook P1 after a bit of effort, I was worried my previous lap was a fluke... Actually tied the P1 time as you'll see below but I kept at it and beat it 2 laps later anyway :lol::tup:

IMG_6495.JPG

Doesn't happen often so I'll enjoy it while it's up there :D

wedjim, Retiree, Doodle and 9 others like this.
  25. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

Kossie and MOPARbarrett5 like this.
  26. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I realized 1'09'481 with my new Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Edit : 1'09'361 maybe under the 1'09'00

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Retiree, fordlaser777 and Kossie like this.
  27. Kossie

Kossie

Not sure alien or alien :tup::tup::bowdown:

o0Maxx0o, wedjim and Retiree like this.
  28. Wolf68

Wolf68

Thanks for posting this up, should help...lol

shaunm80 likes this.
  29. openupyreyes

openupyreyes

Opel Speedster :tup:

Wolf68 likes this.
  30. Superman8193

Superman8193

I am trying to do the seasonal 400PP race at the Tsukuba Circuit and I need help finding the best car to use. But all the cars you all have listed as the cars you use are ALL over the 400pp limit. How is that possible? Please help. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016