440 CHARGER's GT5 Gallery - NICE ASTON MARTIN WITH BLINGS

Nic-style all over! 👍

Long time no talk, Nic! Is that the method you once showed me on your website? Loving the strong tones as always. 👍

One thing, though: How can there be so much water in a tunnel? :P

Nic-style all over! 👍

Long time no talk, Nic! Is that the method you once showed me on your website? Loving the strong tones as always. 👍

One thing, though: How can there be so much water in a tunnel? :P

Yeah, that's the one! I guess there was a water main break or something?

Really enjoy your latest entry of the 458 at Monza. Poster version is really awesome too 👍

CITROEN GT ROAD CAR @ INDY

click for full size

I was going to enter this in the Week 35 2.0 contest but was too late, unfortunately. But I liked it, so I decided to put it in my thread. I think it would have had a good shot at a win.

Very nice shots. I have to say though that those Evo pictures (well, at least the first one) are a bit over saturated to me.

Good job. I like the strong colours and the lighting in the last two pictures. Both look very realistic. 👍

The big wheels work great on the GT Nic, but I'm not sure whether they also work on the Evo. I think you might've overdone the rim size there. I do love the second Evo shot a lot, but as said the first Evo shot might be a bit heavy on the saturation side.

👍

Yeah, the more I look at them the more I realize they are a tad saturated. Mostly the greens and reds. I didn't realize I was making them that hot. I may rework them.

And there is no way those rims are too large on the Evo Bram. Absolutely no way. :)

I was definitely looking forward to your next update - I really like your style of photography and editing. Even though the green may be a bit bright, the texture is smooth and the grain is perfect. I love the large rims on the GT and didn't notice the oversized meats on the Evo until Bram said something. Great work as usual. :)👍

RG comes back... Mog comes back... TH comes back... Now You're back...
Everyone's chances of making polls has just plummeted :lol:
Great shots and it's great to have a photomode vet back with us. 👍

Good to see this Gallery come back. 👍 I must say your style is a lot more original than that of other Galleries. ;)

Look who it is...

I just now noticed your message over at the other 'Planet - so provided it's now happened, I believe a congratulations is in order :cheers:

Welcome back, to a crafty veteran 👍

Thanks! I fixed my links to my full size images. I didn't realize they were broken. So, if you haven't, click them and view the full size. They are nice.

I have another batch of shots that I hope to get up soon. I am loving the new SS-RX track. The perfect time and lighting I have found is 16:50.

The second Aventador shot is pretty much perfect. The car's got an awesome stance and you captured it just right.👍

Great update 440, I like the second Lambo and mini shots great tones 👍

Wow. Incredible shot, fantastic lighting. 👍:drool:👍 Oh, and those giant "blinged" out wheels look awesome. :lol:

Woah!!! :drool: Aston shot is just insane! The lighting, reflections, the tones and the realism is just unbelievable. I guess I'll need to invest in getting SSRX >.< Only criticism I have is that you should've turned down the saturation in the windscreen. :)

Back