440 CHARGER's GT5 Gallery - NICE ASTON MARTIN WITH BLINGS

While I might not be a fan of making the wheels gold, everything else is brilliant. Wonderful lighting, colour and the flawless clean up. Also love that car! :D

I agree with BkS, the window does stick out a bit. Other than that, beautiful image buddy. đź‘Ť

While I might not be a fan of making the wheels gold, everything else is brilliant. Wonderful lighting, colour and the flawless clean up. Also love that car! :D

I agree with BkS, the window does stick out a bit. Other than that, beautiful image buddy. đź‘Ť

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why the windshield is so bright. I didn't really touch anything on the image aside from the wheels. I did adjust the levels of the sky and car differently, so perhaps that's where it happened. I'm not a fan of gold wheels either, but it was different, so I went with it. Nobody else has really noticed that I also gold-ed out the little strip behind the front wheel, the chrome trim around the windows, the key hole, and the exhaust pipes. Just little touches.

I also did absolutely no clean up on this image. I didn't touch the smudge tool. I am loving the "X2" option that is now available for magnification. Now when you crop and scale down the images (for premium cars) pretty much all of your jaggies and polygons disappear.

Nobody else has really noticed that I also gold-ed out the little strip behind the front wheel, the chrome trim around the windows, the key hole, and the exhaust pipes. Just little touches.

Indeed I didnt notice that! Very nice touches! đź‘Ť This reminds me of the car customization in GTA SA, I had a white cheetah with golden rims etc. It was the ultimate pimp mobile, just like this. :D

Sweet update 440, I actually like the gold wheels! Its nice not having to do so much clean up

Latest Posts

Back