1st) 219,100
2nd) 120,505
3rd) 87,640

Eifel (Kart) 106A 5 Laps
1st) 237,300
2nd) 130,515
3rd) 94,920

Enjoy!

Trying to get my name on the front page Nikko!! Kidding.

This latest round should be good fun. I'm looking forward to Suzuka.

Should be a bit of fun, I like the seasonals where you don't need to use insane cars. Havn't seen the Clubman route in a seasonal for a while. And agree, Hommell it is 👍

Wow! That's quite challenging!
My first thought when I saw that new event was: "time for some good old fashion fun with my A110!"
Well, it's more about bringing out the heavy machinery to make it to the first place. Too bad Eifel Kart is not 7-laps long in order to catch up with the first cars.

It's certainly fun so far, on Deep Forest in my little Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 400pp netted me 785cr(inc 388,864 PDA)& a 9sec lead...plenty of room to drop way lower...enjoy.

Last edited:
Rocked the championship with my trusty Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe... (431 PP). If you get an Alpine in the pole position, your going to have your work cut out for you, but you can still catch him. Toughest track for me was Tokyo, thankfully the lead three cars were fighting among themselves allowing me to gain track position.

If you get an Alpine in the pole position, your going to have your work cut out for you, but you can still catch him. Toughest track for me was Tokyo
+1 The first seasonal where I had to have 3 attempts to catch the little 🤬🤬🤬

Haven't started this seasonal yet haven't decided between the alpine or the hommell... Anyone used both yet to compare?

This was the least challenging seasonal for a while for me. I used the 106 Rallye '03' pumped up to 416pp and won all quite easily except the kart track which ran right to the very last corner. I didn't have the Alpine in pole in my races though so that may have been what made them easier.

I used the 206 Turbo 86. Was doing ok, then realised l had comfort tyres on!! Swapped them and it was easy

Few problems with the Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99. Lovely car to drive and great fun.
Seem to remember a car very much like this one in one of the Licences in GT3, on a dirt track. Used 450PP to gold them but will lower it over the next few days.
Have to buy some cars to see how much I'm winning as I'm on 20 m again.
Oh, it is easiest when the Megane Renault Sport 08 leads.

Haven't started this seasonal yet haven't decided between the alpine or the hommell... Anyone used both yet to compare?

I tried them both and found the Alpine to be quite slow whilst the Hommel was a real handful. I gave up with them and have since tried the 106 Rallye, 207 Gti and the Clio Sport V6 and I have won all races with each of those cars.

I don't have any driving aids on except ABS=1 and use a DS3 which may be why I found it hard to control the Hommell it was just too slippery for me but it seemed like it would be more than quick enough in the right hands :D

Edit: Forgot to say that all the cars I ran were tuned to around the 415 pp mark and you could definitely run a lower pp with them

A real handful indeed. So, I've got a slighty tuned Hommel (exhaust level 1, race air filter, sports suspensions) and it's as slippery as a soap in a prison shower. While making it fun to drive, this proves to be a challenge to finish those race in first position (3rd is usually quite easy and I just won Suzuka with the Hommel).
Anybody has some tips/settings recs to make it more efficient?

PS : despite being slippery as hell, it is still a bit quicker than the A110.

Xsara Rally Car '99 pp something around 385-390 does work easily 👍

Sorry to interrupt guys but as a relative newbie how do I get my hands on the Hummell. Been trying with Racing Clio but far too slippery and the Megane just won't corner. Can't see the Hummell in any dealerships, us it a prize?? Thanks.

You can win it by completing the A-Spec World Compact Car Race in the Beginner series.

Anyway, I think the 205 Turbo 16 is a safe bet to win those races, even though there will be a lot of drift involved (particularly in Clubman Stage 5), providing also a nice additional load of Cr due to its low PP.

Presley22
Sorry to interrupt guys but as a relative newbie how do I get my hands on the Hummell. Been trying with Racing Clio but far too slippery and the Megane just won't corner. Can't see the Hummell in any dealerships, us it a prize?? Thanks.

Pretty sure I got mine in the UCD

What can I do to avoid slippery-ness with the cars? Is there a setting to change to reduce this or is it just because we're using Sports Hard? Thanks again.

What can I do to avoid slippery-ness with the cars? Is there a setting to change to reduce this or is it just because we're using Sports Hard? Thanks again.

Try TC or as last resort SRF. Best to work on your driving though. Slow in fast out-that sort of thing. Good luck.

Back