Non-Racecar Super Lap: Mount Panorama Racing Circuit

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 262 comments
I'm settled in at 51st with a 2:14.580. I can probably make up about a second somewhere on the track...

Had more trouble than I should have really, could have got gold with a stock Lotus Esprit but kept messing up, did it by several seconds with a RUF RGT in the end. Might have to buy the Suzuki and see how quick it is.

I guess thats why then :) Tighter corners and an undulated track surface doesn't help either.

Good to see you getting involved in TTs again btw 👍

I will get involved once the PS3 frees up. :D

Is it me or is the GSX more harder to handle on this track compared to Apricot Hill TT? I'm finding it that hard i've just gone full lsd and yet its still like driving on ice. I also made the front suspension stiffer which has helped a little.
Up to 2nd place atm but i don't feel like continuing as its really hard work.
same thing with me i really like the look of the car and love the track but i cant drive cars what slide too much this once most i maybe have a got again but i need a better tune than what i got ill do some tuning after school see if i can do a faster lap than what i got i really wanna do this TT as its a Australian track i remember when i first went here in real life and it was amazing i would like to race a real car at this track :)

Keep messing up the exit onto the big downhill straight. Loose a second there at least.
Slow in, get it hard to the inside wall at the apex but you need to be on the loud pedal as early as you can before you can really see the exit

Check the video back in the 1st post. from 3:50 onwards
Listen to how early he's back on the throttle. 3:58 and take note of that point (you'll notice the inside concrete wall get's taller, that's your apex and time to boogie) 1/2 a second earlier at the top is a huge difference in speed at the bottom

Used your tune, followed your ghost = 2:14.876. Easy second to gain with more practice. Keep messing up the exit onto the big downhill straight. Loose a second there at least.

What tune? :confused:

Edit: Such struggle. Many spin. Wow. A very sloppy 2:12.593 for 12th place has been achieved.

Last edited:
Slow in, get it hard to the inside wall at the apex but you need to be on the loud pedal as early as you can before you can really see the exit

Check the video back in the 1st post. from 3:50 onwards
Listen to how early he's back on the throttle. 3:58 and take note of that point (you'll notice the inside concrete wall get's taller, that's your apex and time to boogie) 1/2 a second earlier at the top is a huge difference in speed at the bottom

Thanks, I'm carrying too much speed into that corner and pushing wide when I get on the throttle. Will try to slow down a bit more for this downhill tight corner.

GSX-R/4 Suzuki

105 102
4.40 6.20
3 3
4 4
6 6
0.0 0.2
-.02 +.15
LSD 14/12/16

8/3 BB

244hp 99.3% 200kg @ -5 20 rear downforce

Stage 3 weight reduction
Sport converter
Exhaust manifold
Semi-racing exhaust
Sports computer
Stage 3 tuning
Intake tuning
No oil change
No improved body rigidity

Transmission
112 (fixed, thank you ALB123)
3.400 final gear

Did an unregistered 2:12.153 on my other account with this. I goofed the last corner of all things or it would have been a 2:11. I'm done with this TT, I hope this works for others, it is very stable for me.

Last edited:
So far I'm finding these GT6 seasonals a bit...drab. Why set a PP limit if the only car that can be competitive is a specific car? Why not make this the GSX-R/4 seasonal? Anyway, I've decided to try and purchase a new car for each seasonal and not worry too much about ranking. Ideally I'd like a car and tune that costs less than I'd make from the seasonal and can also get gold without needing alien blood...any thoughts? I've checked Praiano's tunes and he has some interesting cars in the 500pp range, I'm thinking the '71 Mustang at this stage might be the one I try...I'm just not sure if it'll be a nightmare to get Gold in?

@WhoosierGirl thanks for sharing your tune. I'll have to give it a try later on.

For anyone else hoping to try it. She made a small mistake. You need to set the Top Speed to 112 not 124 in order to match the gearing. I'm sure she made this mistake because usually 124 is as low as it will go.

I bought the GSX-R/4 just now, since everyone else seems to be using it. I should have given it a go on my own for a few tries. Admittedly, I just threw WhoosierGirl's tune on it and achieved a 2:19.972 on my first lap. I wish I bought this car a while ago - it is definitely light and nimble! I'll never get down to some of the times posted in this thread, but I think I could probably knock another 1.0-1.5 seconds off my time with some repetition. I might need to adjust the LSD to suit my driving style a bit. Otherwise, thanks for the tune WhoosierGirl! You set this car up quite nicely, so even a bum like me can drive it to Gold! :P:tup:

Last edited:
@ALB123 I tried @ 112 and still couldn't match the last 2 numbers, all I got is 1.715 and 1.463 what is the trick?

Double check that you have applied everything exactly as WhoosierGirl listed. That includes the power limiter of 99.3%. Make sure that your HP matches hers at 244. Then click Reset to Default on your Transmission. Move the Final Gear setting to 6.000 and THEN move Max Speed to 112. Now you can start adjusting the gears 1st, 2nd, 3rd thru 6th. Finally, set Final Gear to 3.400...

That should do the trick! You can't have ANY power mods that she isn't using or it won't work properly. Good luck.

I did read the thread about the mount panorama with your pink Scirocco.
I did see your clip recorded with a phone or camera.
don't know if you meant that one, but i listen to your voice in that clip, it was not joyfull.

Again, it's Your score, if people don't believe you? dingdong them (dingdong means something else :cheers:)
Not happy with your score, your choice.
You're member here, and hit the top list today on mount panorama.
If other people are not happy with your score? Their problem, not yours.

As you can read, i trie to comfort you. But it is up to you to believe it.
Do not doubt yourself.

Keep driving WhoosierGirl.
You don't need comments to live.
Maybe stop posting your times, your name shows up in the online top list.
If someone doesn't respect you? You're not required to prove it to them.
Even if they all scream "Proofe?".You know if your score is true.:cool:

edit:
I have to add something.
i tried also mount panorama with a 500pp scirocco, i did not made it, But that is my problem, Not yours!!!:cheers:
Also, i always use my own settings and my own cars.
Not someone else's settings, that's too easy.I don't mind failing.
Greetz and have fun.

Well put my friend!! lol Words to live by around these parts!! The proof is in the pudding!! Cheers to that :cheers:

Tune for the GSX-R/4 '01. Managed a 2:11:229
DS3, sensitivity 7
100_2855.JPG
100_2856.JPG
100_2857.JPG
100_2858.JPG
100_2859.JPG

reset gears to default. Max speed to 112mph and adjust accordingly
I'm done with this tt so hopefully you guys can improve with this 👍

Here is yet another track that I'm not good at. The bumpy surface really throws me off. I ran a 2:16.966 and doubt very much that I'd be able to improve upon it.

edit: Never mind, down to 2:16.003. :)

Last edited:
As a sunday driver in terms of skill, I experimented with several GSX tunes I conjured up and barely passed gold .

I use a DS3.

After trying various different cars like the Mazda RX7, RUF 3400S and KTM X-Bow and only managing silver, I took the plunge and purchased a GSX-R/4, slapped a wing on and golded it immediately :D

So far I'm finding these GT6 seasonals a bit...drab. Why set a PP limit if the only car that can be competitive is a specific car? Why not make this the GSX-R/4 seasonal? Anyway, I've decided to try and purchase a new car for each seasonal and not worry too much about ranking. Ideally I'd like a car and tune that costs less than I'd make from the seasonal and can also get gold without needing alien blood...any thoughts? I've checked Praiano's tunes and he has some interesting cars in the 500pp range, I'm thinking the '71 Mustang at this stage might be the one I try...I'm just not sure if it'll be a nightmare to get Gold in?

Praiano, Clueless, Exeter, Motor City Hami & Ridox - way to go! Shaun at Exeter does alternative car tunes specifically for the seasonals... 👍

Last edited:
This circuit is for like for 550/600pp, this is a big shame not to feel the full potential of the track , this"car"is tragedy.

But, thnx to ppl who makes great tuning for every SE!

crank tune is more technical tune. car response more sharp if u control car 2.12 is possible with ds3 .whoosie setup more stable and little more safe. 2 of them wonderful setup. 2 of them are good driver and helpfull people....thx friend.my English intermediate I hope I can tell my opinion correctly.)))

Back