Non-Racecar Super Lap: Mount Panorama Racing Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by JogoAsobi, Jul 17, 2014.

1. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

I'm settled in at 51st with a 2:14.580. I can probably make up about a second somewhere on the track...

2. Fuzzi0n

Fuzzi0n

Had more trouble than I should have really, could have got gold with a stock Lotus Esprit but kept messing up, did it by several seconds with a RUF RGT in the end. Might have to buy the Suzuki and see how quick it is.

3. Doodle

Doodle Premium

I will get involved once the PS3 frees up. :D

4. beau231

beau231

same thing with me i really like the look of the car and love the track but i cant drive cars what slide too much this once most i maybe have a got again but i need a better tune than what i got ill do some tuning after school see if i can do a faster lap than what i got i really wanna do this TT as its a Australian track i remember when i first went here in real life and it was amazing i would like to race a real car at this track :)

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  5. shoenboggie

shoenboggie

Used your tune, followed your ghost = 2:14.876. Easy second to gain with more practice. Keep messing up the exit onto the big downhill straight. Loose a second there at least.

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  6. Robbks

Robbks

Slow in, get it hard to the inside wall at the apex but you need to be on the loud pedal as early as you can before you can really see the exit

Check the video back in the 1st post. from 3:50 onwards
    Listen to how early he's back on the throttle. 3:58 and take note of that point (you'll notice the inside concrete wall get's taller, that's your apex and time to boogie) 1/2 a second earlier at the top is a huge difference in speed at the bottom

7. Doodle

Doodle Premium

What tune? :confused:

Edit: Such struggle. Many spin. Wow. A very sloppy 2:12.593 for 12th place has been achieved.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Ed_Night likes this.
  8. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

gtmetacrisis likes this.
  9. shoenboggie

shoenboggie

Page one and WhoosierGirl's tune...

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  10. shoenboggie

shoenboggie

Thanks, I'm carrying too much speed into that corner and pushing wide when I get on the throttle. Will try to slow down a bit more for this downhill tight corner.

11. Doodle

Doodle Premium

Oh wow I must've missed it. :lol: Thanks.

12. gtmetacrisis

gtmetacrisis

Thanks Bowtie- can't wait to try this setup. Good luck with the FITT Viper Challenge!!

Bowtie-muscle likes this.
  13. WhoosierGirl

WhoosierGirl

GSX-R/4 Suzuki

105 102
    4.40 6.20
    3 3
    4 4
    6 6
    0.0 0.2
    -.02 +.15
    LSD 14/12/16

8/3 BB

244hp 99.3% 200kg @ -5 20 rear downforce

Stage 3 weight reduction
    Sport converter
    Exhaust manifold
    Semi-racing exhaust
    Sports computer
    Stage 3 tuning
    Intake tuning
    No oil change
    No improved body rigidity

Transmission
    112 (fixed, thank you ALB123)
    3.400 final gear

Did an unregistered 2:12.153 on my other account with this. I goofed the last corner of all things or it would have been a 2:11. I'm done with this TT, I hope this works for others, it is very stable for me.

kurnoe, lilivier, Badger66 and 16 others like this.
  14. MisterWeary

MisterWeary Staff Emeritus

So far I'm finding these GT6 seasonals a bit...drab. Why set a PP limit if the only car that can be competitive is a specific car? Why not make this the GSX-R/4 seasonal? Anyway, I've decided to try and purchase a new car for each seasonal and not worry too much about ranking. Ideally I'd like a car and tune that costs less than I'd make from the seasonal and can also get gold without needing alien blood...any thoughts? I've checked Praiano's tunes and he has some interesting cars in the 500pp range, I'm thinking the '71 Mustang at this stage might be the one I try...I'm just not sure if it'll be a nightmare to get Gold in?

jimv_gt, Rat Bastid and gtmetacrisis like this.
  15. JogoAsobi

JogoAsobi Premium

OP updated, (including appropriate color). :D

WhoosierGirl and lisanorm like this.
  16. Doodle

Doodle Premium

The pink was a nice touch. :p

17. ALB123

ALB123

@WhoosierGirl thanks for sharing your tune. I'll have to give it a try later on.

For anyone else hoping to try it. She made a small mistake. You need to set the Top Speed to 112 not 124 in order to match the gearing. I'm sure she made this mistake because usually 124 is as low as it will go.

WhoosierGirl, soupcan and Doodle like this.
  18. ALB123

ALB123

I bought the GSX-R/4 just now, since everyone else seems to be using it. I should have given it a go on my own for a few tries. Admittedly, I just threw WhoosierGirl's tune on it and achieved a 2:19.972 on my first lap. I wish I bought this car a while ago - it is definitely light and nimble! I'll never get down to some of the times posted in this thread, but I think I could probably knock another 1.0-1.5 seconds off my time with some repetition. I might need to adjust the LSD to suit my driving style a bit. Otherwise, thanks for the tune WhoosierGirl! You set this car up quite nicely, so even a bum like me can drive it to Gold! :p:tup:

WhoosierGirl likes this.
  19. samai

samai

@ALB123 I tried @ 112 and still couldn't match the last 2 numbers, all I got is 1.715 and 1.463 what is the trick?

20. ALB123

ALB123

Double check that you have applied everything exactly as WhoosierGirl listed. That includes the power limiter of 99.3%. Make sure that your HP matches hers at 244. Then click Reset to Default on your Transmission. Move the Final Gear setting to 6.000 and THEN move Max Speed to 112. Now you can start adjusting the gears 1st, 2nd, 3rd thru 6th. Finally, set Final Gear to 3.400...

That should do the trick! You can't have ANY power mods that she isn't using or it won't work properly. Good luck.

WhoosierGirl and FranciRus like this.
  21. DCschwinn

DCschwinn

Well put my friend!! lol Words to live by around these parts!! The proof is in the pudding!! Cheers to that :cheers:

22. CRANK_U1

CRANK_U1

Tune for the GSX-R/4 '01. Managed a 2:11:229
    DS3, sensitivity 7
    100_2855.JPG 100_2856.JPG 100_2857.JPG 100_2858.JPG 100_2859.JPG
    reset gears to default. Max speed to 112mph and adjust accordingly
    I'm done with this tt so hopefully you guys can improve with this :tup:

23. t_wilson01

t_wilson01

Here is yet another track that I'm not good at. The bumpy surface really throws me off. I ran a 2:16.966 and doubt very much that I'd be able to improve upon it.

edit: Never mind, down to 2:16.003. :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    Tiago_Almeida likes this.
  24. Kenocar

Kenocar

As a sunday driver in terms of skill, I experimented with several GSX tunes I conjured up and barely passed gold .

I use a DS3.

Polsixe likes this.
  25. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

@JogoAsobi Thanks for linking and adding to the list:gtpflag:

JogoAsobi and WhoosierGirl like this.
  26. SuperVeloce

SuperVeloce

After trying various different cars like the Mazda RX7, RUF 3400S and KTM X-Bow and only managing silver, I took the plunge and purchased a GSX-R/4, slapped a wing on and golded it immediately :D

Polsixe likes this.
  27. Jaywalker

Jaywalker (Banned)

Praiano, Clueless, Exeter, Motor City Hami & Ridox - way to go! Shaun at Exeter does alternative car tunes specifically for the seasonals... :tup:

28. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa

This circuit is for like for 550/600pp, this is a big shame not to feel the full potential of the track , this"car"is tragedy.

But, thnx to ppl who makes great tuning for every SE!

29. jimipitbull

jimipitbull

Done did a 1.12.045, good for 8th!

Stewyripper, Teitzy, CRANK_U1 and 3 others like this.
  30. esenli

esenli

crank tune is more technical tune. car response more sharp if u control car 2.12 is possible with ds3 .whoosie setup more stable and little more safe. 2 of them wonderful setup. 2 of them are good driver and helpfull people....thx friend.my English intermediate I hope I can tell my opinion correctly.)))