4hr ring endurance

• Thread starter guil
  • 19 comments
i thought it would of ended after 4hrs, i saw in another thread that ya can quit after 3 hrs of using the x1 and still win cos the a1 wouldnt catch up in laps
major pain in the ass

^ What they mean by that is that you can just park up somewhere for the last hour or so, because then the AI won't catch up. But you have to complete one final lap after the timer is up to end the race. You can't just quit it.

HAHAHA sorry mate... :banghead:

But why on earth did you quit? Either read correctly what others write or use your brain!

Well as said at least it wasn't a 24 hours...

McRoflSandwich
^ What they mean by that is that you can just park up somewhere for the last hour or so, because then the AI won't catch up. But you have to complete one final lap after the timer is up to end the race. You can't just quit it.

But what's the point of doing that? You still have to wait for the timer to expire and it's not as if letting Bob run an endurance race is any work. Either way you have to race, so might as well just let him drive. Less guesswork that way.

^ Wow, I need to read what part of the forum I'm in lol. Didn't realise this was in B-Spec. In which case, there is no point in doing that haha. But then why would you quit it if it was B-Spec...

^ Wow, I need to read what part of the forum I'm in lol. Didn't realise this was in B-Spec. In which case, there is no point in doing that haha. But then why would you quit it if it was B-Spec...

Hahaha...yeah I didn't think of it until later either. How would you tell Bob to park somewhere and wait out the rest of the race anyways? I don't think that there is a "go hide under the bleachers for the rest of the race" command. :lol::lol::lol:

Jet Pilot
Hahaha...yeah I didn't think of it until later either. How would you tell Bob to park somewhere and wait out the rest of the race anyways? I don't think that there is a "go hide under the bleachers for the rest of the race" command. :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, nope I don't think there is that option either. Although sometimes it would be nice to have a "go crash and die" button lol. For all those times where Bob insists on ramming into the back of other cars instead of overtaking :P

I've just had to quit on this aswell . timer was at 0.00 just before finish line and normally brings up the credit and xp screen , nope the car decided to continue at a top speed of 49mph ( red bull i was using ) thought id just leave it do another lap and it was still the same. 2nd time this has happened on endurance for me . also whats with the red bull spinning out at the same place every lap on nurburgring?

sign+-+epic+fail.jpg

Back