5/23/12 - A-Spec: 430PP FF Challenge

• Thread starter C_Raccoon23
  • 459 comments
Yeah, but it's red and blue, not green. Red means it's depleting the battery/draining, blue means it's charging.

I think simply letting off charges it with the regular momentum of the car at certain speed, and under braking, obviously the brake friction.

EDIT: Ok, the battery may or may not recharge on braking, but mostly the idea is that the battery will last for 3.5-4 laps under constant accelerating, so you need to conserve your battery by using 0-50% throttle down some of the hills, after the 'ring' ect, in order to have enough energy left, to then race at 100% the rest of the time. And, its finding out how soon you can stop conserving and start racing, with as little PP as possible. I think I get it now.

Right on.

Hmm, well I thought then, that this video was basically a perfect example, and I mean, this is more payout per time than the nurburgring with a 650pp car, and imo more fun, and easier.

Lets see if anyone can get it down to 280PP! This seasonal was made for me, I did a whole seperate series of threads called 'the lowest pp challenge' so this caters right to that. 2mil cr in a 288PP car, pretty cool.

If i got 1.9 million from a prius at 385pp and 110% how much would i get if my bonus was 200% ?

I'm working on 280 but I don't think it'll happen, it's just too much. 282, maybe. But I still need to break in the car, was a 0-0-0 (._. ), so I can trade weight for power and try it again.

I'm working on 280 but I don't think it'll happen, it's just too much. 282, maybe. But I still need to break in the car, was a 0-0-0 (._. ), so I can trade weight for power and try it again.

I got just with pp284 too..Had to block bit on last corners :lol:
Gonna try tomorrow 280 if it's even possible 👍

Oh almost forgot pic's or didn't happen :lol:

Last edited:
If i got 1.9 million from a prius at 385pp and 110% how much would i get if my bonus was 200% ?

Your login bonus only multiplies the base prize. The PDA bonus is not changed.

So if it was the Cape Ring race (and presuming you mean 285PP):

Base prize: 181,600cr
110% login bonus: 199,760cr
6.6% of base prize (11,986cr) x 145PP = 1,737,912cr
Total = 1,737,912cr + 199,760cr = 1,937,672cr

Base prize: 181,600cr
200% login bonus: 363,200cr
6.6% of base prize (11,986cr) x 145PP = 1,737,912cr
Total = 1,737,912cr + 363,200cr = 2,101,112cr

I like this event! I see everyone has already worn the tires off of the possibilities / limits :D lol

I first did all the races in a nearly-stock Celica SSII (just an ECU upgrade, to hit 400pp), and won them all easily. I then reran Tsukuba in a Honda CRZ with 370pp. You certainly get a lot of credits for the lower PP cars. It will be fun to see what cars I can use (I hate the Prius, so won't be touching that one). I take it Cape Ring is the easiest to win on low PP?

I'm just having fun with this. I am keeping all cars at 400 PP so if people want to try that here's what I used:

Cape Ring - use anything, seriously. At 400 PP the AI struggles to keep up with you.
Eiger Kart - Use the Honda CR-Z with 200 lbs ballast and 400 PP. Should have no issue.
Tsukuba - Again, the same CR-Z.
Clubman Route 5 - Eagle Talon 200 lbs ballast, almost neutral balance, 400 PP. I can't believe how consistent this car is and how fun it is to push around. Quickly study the limits (it goes off a cliff in terms of going past the limit so you'll figure it out hopefully) and then just attack. The key here is after lap one to be less than 19 seconds back. If you can do that, odds are you will win the race.
Daytona - First ran with Fiat Barchetta Giavonne Due (thanks to another member's tip) and it broke the draft. Currently retrying with the Eagle Talon and this car not just breaks drafts it can maintain 150 MPH without a draft.

The Suzuki Swift Sport is really easy to handel without a set-up just fully tune it and your ready to get all gold.

The Suzuki Swift Sport is really easy to handel without a set-up just fully tune it and your ready to get all gold.

All of those is easy to gold but try low pp cars 👍
I realy like this challenge :)

Managed to win this with 278PP using wardez setup, the reward was 2'187 millions I think so it's not really worth the trouble. I'll get back to 285 PP and keep grinding as I need the money....

Btw: I also had to play dirty in last lap, managed to pass the leading car just in the last corner by ramming into him lol...:sly:

haha, nice Zoky.

I would've asked for proof if you weren't on the registry, but since you're D1 Gold, HEH - none needed.

Just got Cape Ring done with stantard Prius easily 👍
Just let batteries load before every corner :)

71hp 288pp 1125kg.

Impressive payout! Are you running dirty oil? The Prius model you are using is only available from the UCD. I bought and started to tune the NCD Prius G '09 STD model to match your setup and my numbers aren't able to match yours. I'll fiddle with it a bit, but it doesn't look like the NCD can match the hp/weight ratio you have achieved with the UCD.

Last edited:
Seems I'm getting no luck with clubman, with 4th the highest I can get. Same with Eifle, I get about 6th.

Impressive payout! Are you running dirty oil? The Prius model you are using is only available from the UCD. I bought and started to tune the NCD Prius G '09 STD model to match your setup and my numbers aren't able to match yours. I'll fiddle with it a bit, but it doesn't look like the NCD can match the hp/weight ratio you have achieved with the UCD.

It was 0\0\0 car so I think you can win it somewhere 👍

Using your specs my car has a tad higher PP for some reason. It wasn't broken in that much either. In the end managed to do it with 275 pp. It's very rewarding, fun to keep in the slipstream and recharge your battery and gives you lots of cash. 👍 Let's hope we get some more seasonals like this!

Just some numbers from a first try at this using the Volks Lupo Cup car '00

started with 300pp, heres some results on Tsukuba with 150% bonus:

305PP, 9th place= 539 398cr best lap: 1:14.668
310PP, 9th place= 521 017cr best lap: 1:13.908
315PP, 6th place= 603 705cr best lap: 1:13.488
320PP, 6th place= 581 628cr best lap: 1:13.008
335PP, 5th place= 524 642cr best lap: 1:11.437
345PP, 4th place= 493 079cr best lap: 1:10.859
360PP, 3rd place= 395 935cr best lap: 1:09.127
379pp, 1st place= 674 121cr best lap: 1:08.554 finished 1.6 seconds ahead.

Look like you can get a decent amount of cr. even if you dont end in 1st place. :)
It was not with a crazy pace though, i think it can get you the 1st place at 375PP.

If you can lap 1:09 flat on claps without traffic you will win unless you are blocked by traffic.. :)

I tested a 170pp 2CV Type A with 200kg ballast for fun. I am surprised to receive cr.829,657 for last place at Eifel.

I tested a 170pp 2CV Type A with 200kg ballast for fun. I am surprised to receive cr.829,657 for last place at Eifel.

That could be a new form of grinding. 💡
Start the race and leave for a couple minutes, come back and collect the prizes. Rinse and repeat.

3 hours :P

That could be a new form of grinding. 💡
Start the race and leave for a couple minutes, come back and collect the prizes. Rinse and repeat.
Don't you still need to finish the race yourself though?

Latest Posts

Back