50 Bucks off PS3 80 gig only today on Amazon!

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 8 comments
Nice find, but for anyone interested in grabbing one, keep in mind that they ship in the US only.

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to wait and see if they make a Gran Turismo special edition bundle pack for GT5.

Did anyone else take advantage of the $200 off of SonyStyle when you get approved for a SonyStyle credit card?

They had a promo going that if you spend $350 or more at SonyStyle with your new approved credit card that they would credit your statement $200. I quickly found an excuse to get a PS3 for upstairs and paid the $399 for a 80gb PS3 and found a $200 credit on my statement. That made the 80gb PS3 a purchase of only $199.99. Free shipping to. No game was included, but it did come with a DS3 controller. I also noticed the new 80gb's didn't have the media inputs under the flap like previous models. Not a big deal for a $199.99 PS3.

It was a deal I couldn't pass up.

Wow, and an Alien vs Predator blu-ray boxed set for $25? They are paying me $25 right? Otherwise it is still a bad deal.

Here's another deal from SonyStyle. This time it's $150 off of purchases of $299 or more. Expires 06/20/09.

Link

Is Amazon UK also doing such a deals ?
I looked on the 11th when this thread was started and they weren't, hence (and unfortunately) why I posted the only available in the US part.

Is Amazon UK also doing such a deals ?

I wish there was one for G25... :)
Look on Amazon UK for a Gold Box Deal or Today's Deals link at the top of the screen. Their deals may be different. Gold Box Deals are a thing they do daily where one item is on sale all day, or until they sell out, and then they have multiple two-hour only deals throughout the day. If Amazon UK does that then you just need to watch for PS3 related deals every day.

Back