500PP 4WD Rally Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand Short Track

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 426 comments
Afraid I don't get that reply at all Roman. Presumably it's a joke.
No matter. I was just asking if you were going to post your Raider tune or did you want to keep it private until later in the game. Like I said, if you wish to keep it private that's fine. Cheers.

It was a joke, the'll upload later

Hi mate, what does 50% ballast no extra weight mean?
Are you saying you use 50% of available ballast, 100kg? If so what does 'no extra weight' mean?
Just not getting it. Could be old age, or something lost in translation, ha ha.
50% ballast + so ballast position all to the right. No weight. Forget the turbo, I tought that its help but my best time is with no turbo.

Would You share with us what exactly tune You use?
My best time 1:08,798 an yesterday my friend achieved 0,004 less than me. I have to find a way to improve my time a little bit. :)
Sure.

Raid car.

155-75
14.00-11.00(this can be change, Looks what feel the best for you)
1-7
7-1
4-7
0-0
0-0
Breakes-6-7

LSD
5-5
25-45
6-13

50%+ ballast. No weight .
No turbo's
Downforce- 150-200/250

Gears. Thanks to hall90

FINAL TO - 5.500
TOP SPEED TO - 112mph
1ST - 2.891
2ND - 2.230
3RD - 1.815
4TH - 1.510
5TH - 1.285
6TH - 1.109
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.000

Sure.

Raid car.

155-75
14.00-11.00(this can be change, Looks what feel the best for you)
1-7
7-1
4-7
0-0
0-0
Breakes-6-7

LSD
5-5
25-45
6-13

50%+ ballast. No weight .
No turbo's
Downforce- 150-200/250

Gears. Thanks to hall90

FINAL TO - 5.500
TOP SPEED TO - 112mph
1ST - 2.891
2ND - 2.230
3RD - 1.815
4TH - 1.510
5TH - 1.285
6TH - 1.109
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.000
hmmm.... interesting. I have to try it today.
Many thanks !

I see many Greeks in the top. What is their secret?:lol:
They are used to driving on tight wet roads ;)

I'm down to 1:08.674 I keep flubbing the chicane and the last turn. For the life of me I can't figure out how the top ten guys are clearing the right hand dog leg at 160+ km/h yes i've watched the replays I can't seem to replicate

why aliens?
That's the collective nick name for the guys that find that last second on the track that 95% of us can't find.

@Kossie i made a transmission for the RSC that can hit 200 km/h on uphill and downhill straights, I'll post it later, might be the last but you need to clear the 1:07 barrier. I made it to shift at red line so it will work just fine with AT

That's the collective nick name for the guys that find that last second on the track that 95% of us can't find.

@Kossie i made a transmission for the RSC that can hit 200 km/h on uphill and downhill straights, I'll post it later, might be the last but you need to clear the 1:07 barrier. I made it to shift at red line so it will work just fine with AT
ok ;)

50% ballast + so ballast position all to the right. No weight. Forget the turbo, I tought that its help but my best time is with no turbo.
I always understood that the slider doesn't have a value unless ballast is added, ie; unless you add ballast there is no point adjusting the slider.
Maybe something has changed?

And thanks Roman for clearing up my query.

I always understood that the slider doesn't have a value unless ballast is added, ie; unless you add ballast there is no point adjusting the slider.
Maybe something has changed?

And thanks Roman for clearing up my query.
Back in GT5 there was a ballast bug, that gave you the added grip of ballast when the slider was at +50 or -50.
Supposedly PD has fixed said bug, but um a lot of us will still set it that way on the chance they haven't 👍 or as a rabbit foot, placebo etc etc

@Kossie and anyone else that wants a fast transmission. For the RSC
Set final to 3.555
Set top speed 200 km/h (3 clicks up from min)
1st 4.684
2nd 3.051
3rd 2.501
4th 2.142
5th 1.825
6th 1.517
Final 3.000
Get a good exit on to a straight and 200 kmh is yours to be had, don't miss your braking points.

1.08.557 for pos #98.

Using Kossie's tune and Hall's gears, with some minor adjustments, thanks for that fellas.

Yes Otaliema, that was about my take on it and I like to have the slider a bit in the negative, for good luck, ha ha.

Last edited:
1.08.557 for pos #98.

Using Kossie's tune and Hall's gears, with some minor adjustments, thanks for that fellas.
I see you at No.1 on my friends list in front of @Otaliema and well done mate :cheers:, I would love to join in again but I did make a promise in my post the other day not to do this TT again, but there is always a next time :).

Nobody speaks about the Torg Dist Centre Diff.
A very important part of your setup.
Those which drive with a 50:50 set will have big probl. after
the tunnel and before the Finish.Play with it .Do not go over
45:55 and you will improve a lot.Yours Michael

After many tests the correct differential for me is 42/58

I use 50 50 and have no issue at these corners... but what do I know. I will try your setting tonight.

Thanks for the suggestion,

I have tried all the other settings and 50/50 split suits me the best, so it all depends on your driving style and another thing I have no problems after the tunnel almost flat out through that corner.

Back