500PP Lancer Evolution/Impreza Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 189 comments
New time of 0:58.422 with a wheel, and I have made changes to my tune, and there is still room for improvement out on the track.

Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12 500PP
342 BHP
1,206kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Aero Kits: Type A
Custom rear wing
Wing Stays: D Wing: A Winglets: C
Wing Size: Height: -12 Width: -5

FC Suspension
F/R
170/80
3.39/7.12
1/2
2/3
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.25

Racing Brake Kit
4/2

FC Transmission
Standard

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
60/60
8/20
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
46:54

Set power limiter to 92.7%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction : Stage 3, Carbon Bonnet Colour and Window Weight Reduction Installed.
Ballast - Set 1kgs to Position - 50
Downforce : 5
I gave your new tune a try, I must be doing something wrong. Best I could do was a 59.150, I switched back to your last tune and I was closer to my best of 59.003. I've always used my left foot to brake, could this be causing me to fail? Or lack of practice? I only get to use my wheel 1-3 times a week for a few hours.
last corner is killing me :banghead:
I have the same problem, the final hairpin trips me up along with entry speed of the final turn before the finish line.

I gave your new tune a try, I must be doing something wrong. Best I could do was a 59.150, I switched back to your last tune and I was closer to my best of 59.003. I've always used my left foot to brake, could this be causing me to fail? Or lack of practice? I only get to use my wheel 1-3 times a week for a few hours.
It maybe a lack of practise with your wheel when your are using it 1-3 times a week for a few hours., but I do not think using your left foot is causing you to fail.

Hello everyone! Managed to get 0:58,304 with this tune with minor changes on DS3.
hall90, thanks a lot!
New time of 0:58.422 with a wheel, and I have made changes to my tune, and there is still room for improvement out on the track.

342 BHP
1,206kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Custom rear wing

FC Suspension
F/R
170/80
3.39/7.12
1/2
2/3
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.25

Racing Brake Kit
4/2

FC Transmission
Standard

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
60/60
8/20
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction : Stage 3, Carbon Bonnet Colour and Window Weight Reduction Installed.

Last edited:
Congrats to the drivers with good times using the spec C 09 tune. I spent most of my time facing the wrong way and struggled to get a white lap let alone blue.
I reverted back to S206,which I am used to now after MANY laps but I may be at my limit in high 58s.
I can gain time at first 2 turns but always lose it at Dunlop bridge and final turn.
Whenever I try to go faster through Dunlop I either overrun before the next left(red lap) or the car slides and loses valuable tenths.
1 day left.

Congrats to the drivers with good times using the spec C 09 tune. I spent most of my time facing the wrong way and struggled to get a white lap let alone blue.
I reverted back to S206,which I am used to now after MANY laps but I may be at my limit in high 58s.
I can gain time at first 2 turns but always lose it at Dunlop bridge and final turn.
Whenever I try to go faster through Dunlop I either overrun before the next left(red lap) or the car slides and loses valuable tenths.
1 day left.
That spec C 09 tune I tried that also and I just can not get a better time than with my Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12.

[Quote = "hall90, POS: 10926544, Membro: 106851"] Hey [usuario = 216275] RuddRacer [/ USER] eu so Mude para kit hum turbo Gama Alta rpm, Pela Primeira Vez, e eu tenho hum Melhor ritmo de 0: 58,659 com Como alterações à Minha música, e com a Ajuda de hum par de [usuario = 259362] Ed_Night [/ USER] Como melhoraram Graças companheiro, eu Acho Que ESSA música Que eu tenho ágora PODE bater Esse ritmo Que eu so tenho OU TALVEZ Melhor com OSU de rodas.

Subaru S206 NBR DESAFIO Pakage '12 500PP
341 BHP
1,205kgs
Distribuição de peso 54:46

Sports duro Pneus

NO Oil Change
Asa Traseira Feita sob encomenda
Asa Estadias: D Wing: A Winglets: C
Asa * * Tamanho: Altura: -12 Largura: -5

FC Suspensão
F / R
170/90
3,39 / 5,20
1/2
2/3
7/7
0.0 / 0.0
0.00 / -0.05

Kit de corrida Brake
4/2

FC Transmissão
Padrão

FC LSD
F / R
6/10
60/60
6/20
Torq Dist Centro Diff
F / R
50:50

Definir limitador de Potencia Paragrafo 92,6%
Alta RPM Faixa Turbo Kit

Redução de Peso: Fase 3, Carbon Bonnet cor e Redução da Janela peso Instalado.
Lastro - Definir 0kgs Pará Uma posição 0
Downforce: 5

[/ QUOTE]

My best lap using Subaru S206 with @hall90 tune above is 0;58.474.. (G27)

Last edited:
It maybe a lack of practise with your wheel when your are using it 1-3 times a week for a few hours., but I do not think using your left foot is causing you to fail.
I think you're right about needing more practice. I should try to get on the wheel daily. Just spent an hour and finally broke into the 58's with a time of 58.889, I need to keep trying.
1 day left.
Same here, with the 09 wrx, the best I could do was a 59.300. For me it seemed to want drift more than stay straight, but I think this could be the faster car of the 2 in the right hands. when you go through the Dunlop bridge try letting go of the throttle for a brief moment on turn in and get back on the power, for me that is how I caught up to your line, but blew it in the final hair pin and right turn before the finish.
That spec C 09 tune I tried that also and I just can not get a better time than with my Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12.
I agree.
Rebuilt Impreza Spec C '09
Drive it hard, brake to the apex lift off and then floor it. Done right it just twists on the track and flys. It has a High torque Transmission, shift 6500-7000 for best results.
nice tune, I was able to get a 59.300. Is there a way to stop the oversteer? I found myself drifting half the track using a wheel.

nice tune, I was able to get a 59.300. Is there a way to stop the oversteer? I found myself drifting half the track using a wheel.
Thank you if you want to tone down the oversteer you can reduce the rear toe to say -0.25 or even 0.00 but too much reduction will kill the rotation so just have to be careful on that.

Just got down to 58.665, I might be able to squeeze another .100+ but I'm near my limit. I am using the S206 with hall90's tune.

Thank you if you want to tone down the oversteer you can reduce the rear toe to say -0.25 or even 0.00 but too much reduction will kill the rotation so just have to be careful on that.
Cool, I'll have to give it a try tomorrow when I get off work. Thanks

342 BHP
1,206kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Custom rear wing

FC Suspension
F/R
170/80
3.39/7.12
1/2
2/3
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.25

Racing Brake Kit
4/2

FC Transmission
Standard

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
60/60
8/20
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Used your this morning for a 58.376. Lost a tenth in first left hair pin and lost close to 2 more tenths in the final turn missing the apex badly. I'd say thus tune is good for sub 58's easily.
Nice tune. 👍 If time permits I'm going to try and get into the 57's with it tonight.

Hi, guys just need to know is it flat floor being use for these best laps event. I haven't use it before. :rolleyes:
The Flat Floor is a PP killer so it's never used. Even if a car is maxed out in terms of power and weight the speed penalty kills any use it has in terms of top level times.
Beginning level drivers will benefit greatly from the massive ground effect it gives you on a tight track like this.

Well, I went about ten laps with -.25 and 0 each. My best was with 0 rear toe, at 1 point I was up .600 on my best replay with this car at 59.300 but I blew it after the Dunlop bridge. So far in this seasonal, I have done at least 315 laps. :lol: The 2 cars I have been using for this event are the s206 with hall90's tune and the 09 sti with your tune, both cars were never used before this event.

I thought last night we were going to get new seasonal events, but I was surprised to have another week to try to improve.

Well, I went about ten laps with -.25 and 0 each. My best was with 0 rear toe, at 1 point I was up .600 on my best replay with this car at 59.300 but I blew it after the Dunlop bridge. So far in this seasonal, I have done at least 315 laps. :lol: The 2 cars I have been using for this event are the s206 with hall90's tune and the 09 sti with your tune, both cars were never used before this event.

I thought last night we were going to get new seasonal events, but I was surprised to have another week to try to improve.
Great to hear yours doing better. on the laps. 👍 yeah they changed the timelines with the seasonals they double tthe length of them and upped the rewards.
As for the STI I'm not sure I'll improve it again for this seasonal new FITT event and I'm running out of play time latly :(

I reverted back to the S206 also, a small tweak in the rear toe angle helped me finally into the 57's. Think it was to -0.30. It suits my driving style far more and I'm able to be far more consistent with it, hopefully a little more time to be had!

342 BHP
1,206kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Custom rear wing

FC Suspension
F/R
170/80
3.39/7.12
1/2
2/3
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.25

Racing Brake Kit
4/2

FC Transmission
Standard

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
60/60
8/20
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R

High RPM Range Turbo Kit

I started doing better with your revised tune, I did what billers said with the rear toe. I increased it to -.35 and was able to maintain lap times in the .58's, I ended up getting a 58.546, my goal is to get into the 58.4xx.

I reverted back to the S206 also, a small tweak in the rear toe angle helped me finally into the 57's. Think it was to -0.30. It suits my driving style far more and I'm able to be far more consistent with it, hopefully a little more time to be had!
Awesome, your tip helped me gain some time. I increased it to -.35.

I started doing better with your revised tune, I did what billers said with the rear toe. I increased it to -.35 and was able to maintain lap times in the .58's, I ended up getting a 58.546, my goal is to get into the 58.4xx.

Awesome, your tip helped me gain some time. I increased it to -.35.
I too used this latest addition of Hall's tune and improved from 58.729 to 58.400 (pos #210) in an hour.
Good one Hall and thanks also to Billers and Silver for your input.

Last edited:
had another go today and i improved.
i wanna thank the person who messaged me a couple days ago,his tip was very usefull.
also wanna thanks @hall90 for the tune.did a couple of tweaks to fit my style.

59"237 for just a place in the top 1000. (#985)
still not satisfied with my last section :(.
if perfect a time around or under 59 seconds is possible.

just good enough for the 10th spot on my friends list,just a sigh behind @chrisspeed281 .

Thanks @hall90 for sharing a great tune (and everyone else for tips and advice). :cheers:

After not playing for 3 months due to work overseas, back enjoying the game.

Managed a 0:58,469 with DS3 with some room for improvement. Such a short track and still enough places to
cock up a lap.

Not very long to go now, just an hour or so, so I'll have a last few cracks at it.
A couple of days ago I snuck in front of Nowcontrol and yesterday he improved to within .003 of my time.
I have been up over a tenth on some sections so I know there is still improvement to be made but I doubt I'll manage to do so before the finish.

Edit.......Aha, now I remember why I stopped playing yesterday. The brake (G27) keeps coming on by itself. Any gear anytime, not full on but enough to slow you right down.
This is the second time it has happened. That is it happened with my new G27 and I thought I may have done something to it when I installed the GTEYE heavier brake spring using the short cut method (not removing the back).
In any case I switched the pedal set up a few weeks ago with the second hand one (G27) I had but could never use as I was unable to steer in a straight line. That was when I was only using the buttons on the controller and was still happy using them, late last year I think that was.
So now I have the brakes coming on when using both pedal setups. That's a killer. Anyone have any suggestions? And the brake light on the dash shows red even though my foot is nowhere near the pedal.

Sounds like a dirty potentiometer but to have that happen to two pedal sets... I dunno. It happens to my DFGT pedals fairly frequently cause of sock lint so I guess it could happen to both your pedals. Compressed air works for me.

Not very long to go now, just an hour or so, so I'll have a last few cracks at it.
A couple of days ago I snuck in front of Nowcontrol and yesterday he improved to within .003 of my time.
I have been up over a tenth on some sections so I know there is still improvement to be made but I doubt I'll manage to do so before the finish.

Edit.......Aha, now I remember why I stopped playing yesterday. The brake (G27) keeps coming on by itself. Any gear anytime, not full on but enough to slow you right down.
This is the second time it has happened. That is it happened with my new G27 and I thought I may have done something to it when I installed the GTEYE heavier brake spring using the short cut method (not removing the back).
In any case I switched the pedal set up a few weeks ago with the second hand one (G27) I had but could never use as I was unable to steer in a straight line. That was when I was only using the buttons on the controller and was still happy using them, late last year I think that was.
So now I have the brakes coming on when using both pedal setups. That's a killer. Anyone have any suggestions? And the brake light on the dash shows red even though my foot is nowhere near the pedal.
I think it might be the TT itself. This seasonal is the only event triggering my brakes too to fluctuate, especially after turn 1. :/

I think it might be the TT itself. This seasonal is the only event triggering my brakes too to fluctuate, especially after turn 1. :/
What? Could that be correct? Surely there would be hundreds of people talking about it?
I know how to check that, tomorrow I'll try some different races and see if it happens. I hope it is the game rather than my G27's, but I somehow doubt it.

Back