• 141 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Grand Valley East

TT#64 - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Grand Valley East.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#64] - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Grand Valley East.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
20170420_170421.jpg 1st lap gold in the first GSX/R in my list. I might try again in a different car. I'm getting sick and 🤬 tired of having to use this car over and over. Why can't PD come up with something different? It isn't like we don't plenty of tracks and cars. Not sure who to credit for this particular tune. RH 115/110, SR 3.56/4.34, DC 3,4, DE 4/5, ARB 5,6, 0.0 camber,toe 0.00/0.20.

I got a 1:09. something... I only had 20 minutes to drive, before I went to work... If you have a good setup, please post it... I'm using the GSX...

There's at least one good thing about these repeated events (and @nowcontrol's services to the community): If you click on the "repeated event"-link in the OP, you'll be warped to the corresponding thread for last time, the event was up. For this particular event, I shared a nice Setup, originally made by Ed Night, modified by myself and later on by Vitessekid. Try that out; it's very stable.👍

Last edited:
Halfway between weight and power for Suzuki Gsx?
Someone help me!
Thanks!

I'm not sure I get what You mean?! But: With Oilchange, you do all Power Upgrades and 181kg Ballast (may vary with Ballast Position -mine is at -8) then you're good to go. You might want to remember to install a wing. 👍

I notice @praiano63 is with us again (well: I for one hadn't seen it before) -Welcome back Master Tuner!

Last edited:
If Mr. P is back, that is a great thing...

GSX for an early 28th ranking at a 1:05.273.

My early basic set-up so far. All power and 181 ballast at -8. Rear wing added.

RH 107/107
3.56/4.34
1 1
1 1
7 7
0.00 0.00
0.0 +0.02
8/15/22
BB 3/2

The last right hand corner complex leading to the main straight is costing me .200-.300. Need to figure out my lines and entry speed there. Times will be close for this one.

I'm not sure I get what You mean?! But: With Oilchange, you do all Power Upgrades and 181kg Ballast (may vary with Ballast Position -mine is at -8) then you're good to go. You might want to remember to install a wing. 👍

I notice @praiano63 is with us again (well: I for one hadn't seen it before) -Welcome back Master Tuner!
how many kg???

1'06'398 with @praiano63 's Suzuki GSX-R tune with little modifications for my driving style.
Thanks a lot @praiano63 :cheers:

Edit : 1'06'001 :crazy:
I think I got to do this is, is to get the Suzuki GSX-R out of the stockyard tomorrow, because some of my friends are going past me on my friends list, unless someone has got a car that get me in the 1:05s.

Last edited:
Back