500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Grand Valley East

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 141 comments
The NSX is 30kph down on the main straight next to the gxxr, switched to 111R and found only 3/4 of a second. Good for a top 250 spot for now, barely. That seems to be next best car. I really just don't like the sound of the gxxr.. makes my ears bleed!

and Maxxo you and me are noobs compared to Mr. Johansson. Don't compare yourself to the veterans!

and Maxxo you and me are noobs compared to Mr. Johansson. Don't compare yourself to the veterans!

We racing together, not my best-friend yet but I'm hoping in futur he will be!

Funny fact, I shared my setup from first day, that why I said shame on me, compare to his setup I'm looking for an total noob tuner, his setup is pretty much ready to go for anyone and make a good result.

I'm actually using his tune as base tune, 'cause what the best base tune to use if it's not from TRL?!?!?

On other way, I invite you to try Formula GT race in next weeks, always fun to looking like a noob againts Immortal.

edit: @hotsaucer I did 1.05,3xx with 111R in fews laps.... but dont worry, it was my favorite car haha
111r.jpg

edit 2: @hotsaucer Pretty sure the Elise '11 should be better

Last edited:
Don't fret Maxx, your tune is still the only one I can improve my times with. I got so carried away chasing Jeje and Alex Alien today with Andromeda's tune but it's not for me, must have lost the rear end a thousand times. So I went back to your's and after a couple of laps went from 1.6.2 to 1.5.990. Better. Was just behind Jeje and couldn't see Alex so I thought "Ahha I got him" but he must have been hiding under the front bumper because his time is 1.5.958.

Tonight I realised I forgot about your new tune so tomorrow we go again.:cheers:

Don't fret Maxx, your tune is still the only one I can improve my times with. I got so carried away chasing Jeje and Alex Alien today with Andromeda's tune but it's not for me, must have lost the rear end a thousand times. So I went back to your's and after a couple of laps went from 1.6.2 to 1.5.990. Better. Was just behind Jeje and couldn't see Alex so I thought "Ahha I got him" but he must have been hiding under the front bumper because his time is 1.5.958.

Tonight I realised I forgot about your new tune so tomorrow we go again.:cheers:

1:05.959 only ;) and stuck at the moment, trying many different combinations of tunes. Hope to improve a bit before the end, Jerome would be my prime target :)

Well done Lindsey :cheers:

Had a crack at this one in the GSX. 1:05.708 using Andromeda's tune. Thanks for posting.
Few more here to look at too.

I wouldn't waste too much time on other Setups Dalone. @o0Maxx0o has already stated that he considers @TRL_Andromeda's Setup to be the fastest. I second that. These are my times using DS3 and ABS 1:

The Setup I shared (in previous thread): 1:04.888
o0Maxx0o's (the first -Not the Andromeda-based): 1:04.820 (+2 on the LSD acc)
Andromeda/Elias Setup: 1:04.718

Coming straight from the other Setups, Andromeda's is hard to tackle at first, but very soon, i considered it to even be the easiest to drive of the three. Thanks for sharing to both o0Maxx0o and Andromeda! :cheers:

The NSX is 30kph down on the main straight next to the gxxr, switched to 111R and found only 3/4 of a second. Good for a top 250 spot for now, barely. That seems to be next best car. I really just don't like the sound of the gxxr.. makes my ears bleed!

Can you please tell me what downforce are you using on the Lotus Elise 111R '04, I want to get into the 1:06s or lower and I am going to use my own gearbox on @Jeje6410 Lotus tune, thank you.

I probably end up using the GSX-R/4 '01 to get further up on my friends list, hey hotsaucer I have got an idea on how to use the GSX-R/4 '01 is to turn the down sound on your TV 👍.

Last edited:
I'm trying to put the 111R under 1.05 with my other account.

If I get it, I'll share my fantastic tweaky setup here, 1.05,3xx at the moment.

Edit: IMPOSSIBLE to put the 111R under 1.05, I'm pretty much done with test and I ran a 1.05,302 PB.

Last edited:
Lol, I might have more experience, but thats not the same as driving talent or potential. Both of you have more than enough pace to be compared to veterans!:mischievous:

edit, both of you have won a seasonal TT, that says everything.:P

Last edited:
Seems we have a new leader, in a R8 4.2 FSI R tronic 07 no less. With fats by the look of it.

1:02.665 and using ABS10. Does most of the straight sideways.

Wonder what these guys get out of it from obvious cheating!?

If everyone would cheat they would be dead last again probably, so this can't be it.

Like all trolls they need to be ignored and really, i couldn't care less :)

Cheers to all honest racers :cheers:

Seems we have a new leader, in a R8 4.2 FSI R tronic 07 no less. With fats by the look of it.

1:02.665 and using ABS10. Does most of the straight sideways.

He's now been overtaken by another one on a 1:00.584..........

It is really abused to see that some cheat. Frankly they are zero because I do not see the interest !!!!!!!! 🤬 🤬 .

What i'd like to know is why isn't Sony/PD up on their toes on this? How long would it take to erase these parasites? I know: Some will probably turn up again, but i seem to remember from back in the days of GT5, that it had SOME effect to erase them when they appeared towards the end of that game's era. -Not saying they were very alert about it back then either though!
But i should think that Gran Turismo is still a very prestigious project and still has a lot of followers -despite the fact that it is perhaps the most overdue for an update among Console-Racinggames.
This indifference might just be a challenge to some people's loyalty!
Feel free to enlighten me :dunce:;)

Well S.O.B this feels good. After another frustrating 1/5 hours and a huge gain of .058 after being way ahead a million times only for that heap of crap to find a way to ruin it, I went and sold all my GSXs and will never set foot in one again.

Peace (for now).:cheers::cheers::cheers:

only 4 cheating people in the top 6 , it could have been worse i guess :rolleyes: - yamayamakuson - MistraI_Ra - keisuke_p_5810 - GT-sa1132790MAX5

Back