• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
Quite hot pad today!

2:11.567

58th and 2nd in Italian ranking

Another day and a further small step

2:11.352

for 53rd position

At this level it's becoming quite hard because all competitors are driving with manual gears.

Last edited:
Is there a tune for the Mazda RX 500 ' 70? Someone using this car was nr 95 yesterday. I could not find a good tune on the internet.
Thanks

I feel so lonely.
KIMG0640.JPG

It will always be the Bathurst to me too. Another video clip ( apologies if I shouldn't )

This brings me out in goose pimples!!!

Regards.

Ian.

Originally come from Mudgee, born just after the war but were mostly raised in Sydney. Used to head out over the mountains a lot as kids and then teenagers and drove Bathurst a number of times. One of my first cars was a FJ panel van and it was stolen in Sydney but ended up at Bathurst, luckily undamaged.
Yep, get goose bumps watching that awesome run.

I use this Praiano63 tune with little modifications :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
500PP/ 267 hp / 822 kg / 49:51 / 191 Nm
Change oil

Suspension
90/85
8.28/7.70
10/3
3/10
3/6
0.00/0.00
-0.16/0.08

Brakes
7/5

Gearbox
Final Gear 4.500
Max speed 180 km/h
Final Gear 3.000

LSD
8/8/24

Engine
100 %
Engine 3 / Ecu Sport / Racing Exhaust / Isometric Exhaust Manifold / Catalytic Converter / Intake Tuning

Ballast
182 kg at 0%

Downforce
/20 with wing standard type A

2:14.9xx with this tune. Could be better but was my fault. Great tune! Thanks!!:cheers:

Jeje6410
I use this Praiano63 tune with little modifications :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
500PP/ 267 hp / 822 kg / 49:51 / 191 Nm
Change oil

Suspension
90/85
8.28/7.70
10/3
3/10
3/6
0.00/0.00
-0.16/0.08

Brakes
7/5

Gearbox
Final Gear 4.500
Max speed 180 km/h
Final Gear 3.000

LSD
8/8/24

Engine
100 %
Engine 3 / Ecu Sport / Racing Exhaust / Isometric Exhaust Manifold / Catalytic Converter / Intake Tuning

Ballast
182 kg at 0%

Downforce
/20 with wing standard type A
I will have to give this a try tomorrow. I've used the original @praiano63 tune, but am curious how your tweaks to it will work for my driving style. I'll let you know once I try it out. thanks for sharing with the rest of us, you are an amazing tuner!

I will have to give this a try tomorrow. I've used the original @praiano63 tune, but am curious how your tweaks to it will work for my driving style. I'll let you know once I try it out. thanks for sharing with the rest of us, you are an amazing tuner!

Thank you very much my dear friend but I am not an incredible tuner. Just someone who likes to share it with others. I think it's normal to share. I look forward to your comments. Thanks again my friend @Wolf68 :cheers: :cheers:

I'm nearly finished with this. After very sketchy second sector, I finally nailed the exit to the long straight and last two corners almost perfectly. Resulting in a time of 2:12.718.
Driving with ds3 and d-pad I found the Suzuki to sweep the rear quite readily, so I had to turn-up the TC. It made me a tad slower, but a lot less nervous on the exits (which I hate).
There's still something there for me I'm sure, gonna try again tomorrow, but this time fills my "minimum decency" criteria.

Interestingly, only the Suzuki's in the top500, hmmm...

Thank you very much my dear friend but I am not an incredible tuner. Just someone who likes to share it with others. I think it's normal to share. I look forward to your comments. Thanks again my friend @Wolf68 :cheers: :cheers:
@Jeje6410 I got to try out your tune yesterday, it didn't work for my driving style. I had to reduce the spring rate almost to min both front and back, I also changed the ride height to get more over steer, and played with the gears just a little ( your transmission is amazing)!! Thank you for posting this set up for us...

Again L-Shooter_RB26 takes the WR in last hours before the closing of the event. Using active steering is vital for this fact. In this video I try to compare RB26´s two last WRs with second position hotlaps of @Igor Fraga and @Ayhancan1998. Their laps required more risk and aggresive racing lanes. I think the very best laps of those two events correspond to Brazilian and Turkish driver.

@Jeje6410 I got to try out your tune yesterday, it didn't work for my driving style. I had to reduce the spring rate almost to min both front and back, I also changed the ride height to get more over steer, and played with the gears just a little ( your transmission is amazing)!! Thank you for posting this set up for us...

Thanks my friend for your feedback I appreciate a lot. Sorry if it didn't work for your driving style. Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

On the last day I managed to improve on sectors 2nd and 3rd while not messing up the other two. In the result clocking the time of 2:12.276 for 133rd place in the ranking, my highest so far.
Top 100, it's gonna happen someday, I can feel it.

Back