500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Dec 29, 2016.

1. lfm58

lfm58

Quite hot pad today!

2:11.567

58th and 2nd in Italian ranking

Another day and a further small step

2:11.352

for 53rd position

At this level it's becoming quite hard because all competitors are driving with manual gears.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    legger27, StirlingMoose and Retiree like this.
  2. zeppos1

zeppos1

Is there a tune for the Mazda RX 500 ' 70? Someone using this car was nr 95 yesterday. I could not find a good tune on the internet.
    Thanks

3. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

I feel so lonely.
    KIMG0640.JPG

lasrjock, Dspecht97, S_Bridge and 2 others like this.
  4. Wolf68

Wolf68

@MOPARbarrett5 that is quite the accomplishment!!
    I am currently trying to beat my online friend @speedsterr79, who also used a Dodge Ram!!
    I'm blown away by the times you guys can get out of that big heavy truck!!

MOPARbarrett5 likes this.
  5. Dalone

Dalone

Originally come from Mudgee, born just after the war but were mostly raised in Sydney. Used to head out over the mountains a lot as kids and then teenagers and drove Bathurst a number of times. One of my first cars was a FJ panel van and it was stolen in Sydney but ended up at Bathurst, luckily undamaged.
    Yep, get goose bumps watching that awesome run.

phineas777 and YapalfeuAulac like this.
  6. Dietrich

Dietrich

2:14.9xx with this tune. Could be better but was my fault. Great tune! Thanks!!:cheers:

Wolf68 and Jeje6410 like this.
  7. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot @Dietrich but it was @praiano63 who did the hardest job :bowdown: :bowdown:. I only adapted it to my driving style. Thanks again Dietrich :cheers:

Retiree and Dietrich like this.
  8. Wolf68

Wolf68

I will have to give this a try tomorrow. I've used the original @praiano63 tune, but am curious how your tweaks to it will work for my driving style. I'll let you know once I try it out. thanks for sharing with the rest of us, you are an amazing tuner!

Dietrich and Jeje6410 like this.
  9. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thank you very much my dear friend but I am not an incredible tuner. Just someone who likes to share it with others. I think it's normal to share. I look forward to your comments. Thanks again my friend @Wolf68 :cheers: :cheers:

Dietrich likes this.
  10. lfm58

lfm58

My tied fingers grabbed something more:

2:11.284

Kossie, Dietrich, tmtk and 1 other person like this.
  11. tmtk

tmtk

I'm nearly finished with this. After very sketchy second sector, I finally nailed the exit to the long straight and last two corners almost perfectly. Resulting in a time of 2:12.718.
    Driving with ds3 and d-pad I found the Suzuki to sweep the rear quite readily, so I had to turn-up the TC. It made me a tad slower, but a lot less nervous on the exits (which I hate).
    There's still something there for me I'm sure, gonna try again tomorrow, but this time fills my "minimum decency" criteria.

Interestingly, only the Suzuki's in the top500, hmmm...

12. lfm58

lfm58

Finally a 2:11.251 60th 2nd italian 2nd AT.

Pity as I was less than 0.7 far from CARLOS_la96 ghost at T2 but I did the last turn in slowmotion...... but these are stories we know very well.

ciao

13. Wolf68

Wolf68

@Jeje6410 I got to try out your tune yesterday, it didn't work for my driving style. I had to reduce the spring rate almost to min both front and back, I also changed the ride height to get more over steer, and played with the gears just a little ( your transmission is amazing)!! Thank you for posting this set up for us...

Jeje6410 likes this.
  14. SWR_WeiTN

SWR_WeiTN

Again L-Shooter_RB26 takes the WR in last hours before the closing of the event. Using active steering is vital for this fact. In this video I try to compare RB26´s two last WRs with second position hotlaps of @Igor Fraga and @Ayhancan1998. Their laps required more risk and aggresive racing lanes. I think the very best laps of those two events correspond to Brazilian and Turkish driver.

15. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks my friend for your feedback I appreciate a lot. Sorry if it didn't work for your driving style. Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Wolf68 and Dietrich like this.
  16. tmtk

tmtk

On the last day I managed to improve on sectors 2nd and 3rd while not messing up the other two. In the result clocking the time of 2:12.276 for 133rd place in the ranking, my highest so far.
    Top 100, it's gonna happen someday, I can feel it.

Kossie, Dietrich and lfm58 like this.
  17. KimVieira

KimVieira

lfm58 likes this.