500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
Bloody hell that's done it, tomorrow I get the file out and sharpen their fangs, the two males will have a buttock each and I'll give you one guess where the female's going to aim for!! See you tomorrow. :lol::lol:

:scared: You let me ahead before letting go your wild beasts !!!!!!

After some modifications on the excellent @praiano63 Suzuki (gearbox, anti-roll bar, power and ballast) I was able to pass under the bar of 2'13. Thanks again for this beautiful tune @praiano63 :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers::cheers:
Thanks to your 3 ferocious poodles my dear friend @Retiree I made 2'12'880. Like what 3 fierce poodles at the butt this helps. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
After some modifications on the excellent @praiano63 Suzuki (gearbox, anti-roll bar, power and ballast) I was able to pass under the bar of 2'13. Thanks again for this beautiful tune @praiano63 :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers::cheers:
Thanks to your 3 ferocious poodles my dear friend @Retiree I made 2'12'880. Like what 3 fierce poodles at the butt this helps. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

Well done my friend, I had a pretty good feeling that you would beat me to it, damn dogs were supposed to help me. Now it's my turn to chase and the animals won't be any help, they're laying all around me snoring!! :bowdown::bowdown:👍:cheers:

Well done my friend, I had a pretty good feeling that you would beat me to it, damn dogs were supposed to help me. Now it's my turn to chase and the animals won't be any help, they're laying all around me snoring!! :bowdown::bowdown:👍:cheers:

Thank you very much my friend but I know that you can do much better without the help of your dogs. But I know that you will do well and that you will beat my time. I made braking errors on the last portion. And at the beginning in the long climb you are faster.

I don't see where you said what you changed them to. Am I missing it?

I use this Praiano63 tune with little modifications :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
500PP/ 267 hp / 822 kg / 49:51 / 191 Nm
Change oil

Suspension
90/85
8.28/7.70
10/3
3/10
3/6
0.00/0.00
-0.16/0.08

Brakes
7/5

Gearbox
Final Gear 4.500
Max speed 180 km/h
Final Gear 3.000

LSD
8/8/24

Engine
100 %
Engine 3 / Ecu Sport / Racing Exhaust / Isometric Exhaust Manifold / Catalytic Converter / Intake Tuning

Ballast
182 kg at 0%

Downforce
/20 with wing standard type A

Last edited:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Change oil

Suspension
90/85
8.28/7.70
10/3
3/10
3/6

Brakes
7/5

Gearbox
Final Gear 4.500
Max speed 180 km/h
Final Gear 3.000

LSD
8/8/24

Engine
100 %
Engine 3 / Ecu Sport / Racing Exhaust / Isometric Exhaust Manifold / Catalytic Converter / Intake Tuning

Ballast
182 kg at 0%

Downforce
How did you get to 267HP ?

IMG_3776.JPG

Rolled it straight out of the Tsukuba seasonal garages slid the power to the right and the final drive to the left. Thanks again GTRP_Murmutz! This took a lot of laps....well, a LOT of attempted laps. :)

View attachment 618622

Rolled it straight out of the Tsukuba seasonal garages slid the power to the right and the final drive to the left. Thanks again GTRP_Murmutz! This took a lot of laps....well, a LOT of attempted laps. :)
Good time mate :cheers:, do you think the Lotus can get into the high 1:13. I will be in the high 1:14 if I can get everything right on a couple of corners.

Good time mate :cheers:, do you think the Lotus can get into the high 1:13. I will be in the high 1:14 if I can get everything right on a couple of corners.

I think the car could, I don't think I could. I did a lot of laps in the 2:15s trying to better a 214.9 when I got the 2:14.5 \. All of these laps were pretty clean. There are no "slow" parts of these laps where I could consistently gain time on my ghost. On my 14.9 I did the last corner really well. I did many laps where I was slightly ahead of it only to lose it on the final corner exit. lol soooo frustrating. The 2:14.5 the keys were the last 3 2nd gear lefts, all of which translate into long straights and/or critical drives. I got all three of those pretty much right on that lap.
So yes, I think the car is capable of going faster. But that only serves to mock me :)

And congratulations on your lap too. I know how not easy it is lol

Did a couple of laps yesterday got a 1.12.9xx messy lap must say the car is horrible I break and it wants to kill me I hate it i get so far up on my time then break car has a fit and boom in the wall and me growling ready to snap my wheel lol

Considering your name I would suggest getting a Ferrari pillow to punch and hurl. This will provide a great deal of relief and keep your wheel intact.

A good friend once told me "never break your own s!!t"

:banghead:
:)

Considering your name I would suggest getting a Ferrari pillow to punch and hurl. This will provide a great deal of relief and keep your wheel intact.

A good friend once told me "never break your own s!!t"

:banghead:
:)
Haha that's what I need brother some ferrari things to break lol. But I must say over the years I have broke wheels games pads and an xbox 360 when iv messed up on top tens and rank ones lol I went through 3 forza motorsport 2 disks haha

I think the car could, I don't think I could. I did a lot of laps in the 2:15s trying to better a 214.9 when I got the 2:14.5 \. All of these laps were pretty clean. There are no "slow" parts of these laps where I could consistently gain time on my ghost. On my 14.9 I did the last corner really well. I did many laps where I was slightly ahead of it only to lose it on the final corner exit. lol soooo frustrating. The 2:14.5 the keys were the last 3 2nd gear lefts, all of which translate into long straights and/or critical drives. I got all three of those pretty much right on that lap.
So yes, I think the car is capable of going faster. But that only serves to mock me :)

And congratulations on your lap too. I know how not easy it is lol
Thank you :cheers:, if I can get that last corner right I can be in the high 1:14, I get so nervous when I am a head of my ghost before that corner, I have to learn not to look at the ghost car.

IMG_20170108_041738.jpg

Decided to see how my fiddling with the RGT was stacking up, found a 500pp tune for it by @praiano63 and got around in a 2m15.6 (almost a second quicker).
Went quicker shortly after but PS3 froze before updating my time :banghead:
Just needs someone quick to drive it, its a dream 👍

I use this Praiano63 tune with little modifications.

Thank you for the tune, much appreciation. Unfortunately, it was too loose for my driving style, and even modifying it to suit I could not beat my best time. However, getting used to the car being so loose, I grabbed my own tuned car and was able to beat my record within 5 laps, so your tune helped after all!

Doing the sector math, I know I have a 2:12 in me, but I'd really have to put in a lot of time, so I'm happy with what I've got.

WOW%20GSXR.jpg

Thank you for the tune, much appreciation. Unfortunately, it was too loose for my driving style, and even modifying it to suit I could not beat my best time. However, getting used to the car being so loose, I grabbed my own tuned car and was able to beat my record within 5 laps, so your tune helped after all!

Doing the sector math, I know I have a 2:12 in me, but I'd really have to put in a lot of time, so I'm happy with what I've got.

WOW%20GSXR.jpg

Thanks a lot my friend for your test and your feedback. I appreciate a lot that :cheers: :cheers:. Damage that it does not suit too much your style of piloting. But I thank you very much for having it still test. :bowdown: Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you very much my friend but I know that you can do much better without the help of your dogs. But I know that you will do well and that you will beat my time. I made braking errors on the last portion. And at the beginning in the long climb you are faster.

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Change oil

Suspension
90/85
8.28/7.70
10/3
3/10
3/6

Brakes
7/5

Gearbox
Final Gear 4.500
Max speed 180 km/h
Final Gear 3.000

LSD
8/8/24

Engine
100 %

Ballast
182 kg at 0%

Downforce
Convergence and camber ? ? ?

Sorry they are camber at 0.00/0.00 and Toe Angle at -0.16/0.08.
Sorry for the forget

No wonder I can't catch you Jeje. Ha, not really. 3 days now for nothing, I believe I have hit the wall and unless a miracle happens I fear I must admit defeat!!:banghead::cheers:

No wonder I can't catch you Jeje. Ha, not really. 3 days now for nothing, I believe I have hit the wall and unless a miracle happens I fear I must admit defeat!!:banghead::cheers:

Anything can still happen my friend. Especially miracles when you least expect it.
But if you want to acknowledge your defeat, I accept it with pleasure. :lol: :lol::lol:. :cheers:

Back