500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Dec 29, 2016.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

TT#60 - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.png
    ^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
    [TT#60] - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
    The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 by Jeje6410

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Jeje6410

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Igor Fraga .. The setup is in the description of the video (in youtube)!

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Vin Sinn

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by praiano63

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by shoenboggie

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
    of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. Uday9479

Uday9479

Another great TT this weekend. Love Mt. Panorama. Excited to try soon.

Rotorist, KingLich, TripleE63 and 4 others like this.
  3. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Nice circuit, a whole shed load of cars for comfortable gold without going anywhere near the pesky GSX for at least 3 weeks, maybe 3 weeks and 6 days :D

4. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I got an easy gold with the Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 but after 3 laps I get so sick of it, I am not going to use this car ever again.

5. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

It's still early days in this one and like others I'm sick of the GSX, so I used my NSX Type R '02 for an easy gold and am currently first of the non GSX runners (but this won't last long) with 2:15.743 in 21st and dropping rapidly.

6. Kossie

Kossie

7. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

8. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Otaliema, 8l23ub, Rotorist and 5 others like this.
  9. Uday9479

Uday9479

Currently at 143rd with 2:18:010.

Priano's tune definitely got the car more stable in the mid section. I still used the default gear ratio as I felt the gear ratio mentioned in that tune wouldn't be fast enough but I could be wrong.

8l23ub likes this.
  10. purpdino

purpdino

Easy gold. Thanks for the tune.

8l23ub likes this.
  11. mrclep

mrclep (Banned)

Wait, people still play this game? Mannn, its dead for me...

Cote Dazur and EmaNymton like this.
  12. EricB71

EricB71

Plenty people still playing it... What are you playing at the moment?

13. mrclep

mrclep (Banned)

Mostly after I got PS4, but even back then the game was slimmer version of the GT5.. :( Remember that there wasn't really that many online servers up. I did beat the game 100% (Only missing the Go Cart red bull thing) But after I got Forza on XB1 the world for GT sadly died for me...Don´t worry, gonna get GT Sport whenever it's gonna get released...

EricB71 likes this.
  14. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I thought that with my friend @fordlaser777 we found another car than the Suzuki GSX-R / 4 for this TT. With my Lotus Elise 111R '04 , @fordlaser777 was able to make a time of 2'17'367, but on the other hand I could make only a time of 2'19'990. But I think I can improve it. So I figured why not try the Suzuki because everyone uses it. Well again this Suzuki is made to make TT. Since with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 I was able to make a time of 2'18'146 (final speed at 3.165). But I do not lose hope with my Lotus .

Rotorist and Retiree like this.
  15. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

First thought was an easy win with the ZZII, but decided to make it a bit of a challenge and grabbed my trusty '04 Elise. Gearing was all wrong, topped out at 150 I think, but still managed to eek out the gold in 3 laps. Unfortunately, I've ran this track quite enough, so I won't be back. It'd be nice if they would give us a challenge where it's run backwards.

Rotorist and Jeje6410 like this.
  16. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Retiree and Dietrich like this.
  17. Igor Fraga

Igor Fraga

Hi guys i made a video for this seasonal to, my time is 2"10"438. The setup is in the description of the video (in youtube)! Hope you enjoy :)

18. Uday9479

Uday9479

Tried the Elise but the GSX seems to have more grip & be a bit more stable. I love the Elise though but for competent times will have to favour the GSX.

Kossie and Jeje6410 like this.
  19. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Yes I agree with you. :tup:. Thanks for your test @Uday9479 and your comments :cheers:

Edit : I could not get under the 2'19 with the Lotus goal with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (final gear at 3.165) I was able to make 2'16'490

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Retiree, Uday9479 and Kossie like this.
  20. EmaNymton

EmaNymton

I just wonder when PD will stop boring us to death with ever repeated events over and over like this one, especially GSX-driving?
    It seems they don't give a damn about GT6 any more and at the same time not bringing out something new like.... yeah, like what? GT Sport perchance?

21. Kossie

Kossie

2:13.035. There is a 2:12 in it. Last sector is :nervous:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Retiree, Uday9479 and Jeje6410 like this.
  22. Thematic

Thematic

Used a stock RGT (378 bhp). After a while, got a time 4 tenths from gold, so I knew that isn't all that much on this track, from where I stand. So after another while (less than 90 min., altogether) took a good bite out of that, with 2:21.276.

23. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

2'16'030 maybe 2'15' but it's hard :crazy:
    It's 2'13'035 not 1'13'035 :lol: :lol:. You have nitro in your car !!!!! :lol:

24. Kossie

Kossie

Hahaha my fault, I think its hard with the red bull car to make a 1:13 :lol:

8l23ub, Retiree and Jeje6410 like this.
  25. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

:lol: :lol:

Retiree likes this.
  26. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

Speaking for myself, I love GT. Been in a love affair with the series since GTone and that truly epic intro, but after GT6 it's been all Project Cars for me. Is it perfect? Hell no, Project Cars is full of annoying glitches but for what it offers, it provides enough enjoyment and excitement to get me through - until GTSport drops.

:gtplanet:

Daduce1947, Retiree and Kossie like this.
  27. Kossie

Kossie

You should join the TRL club dude. Great driving! :tup::tup:

28. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Later on I am going to do a little change on your Lotus Elise 111R '04 tune and see if I can get in the low 1:16 with this car, I know it is not going to compete with the GSX but I like the car :cheers:.

29. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Me too I like this Lotus but It's hard to be competitive against the Suzuki

Retiree likes this.
  30. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Ok you use the GSX and I use the Lotus or maybe another car and see if I can get in front of you on my friends list :tup:.

8l23ub, Retiree and Jeje6410 like this.