500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

TT#60 - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#60] - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 by Jeje6410

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Jeje6410

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Igor Fraga .. The setup is in the description of the video (in youtube)!

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Vin Sinn

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by praiano63

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by shoenboggie

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Currently at 143rd with 2:18:010.

Priano's tune definitely got the car more stable in the mid section. I still used the default gear ratio as I felt the gear ratio mentioned in that tune wouldn't be fast enough but I could be wrong.

Plenty people still playing it... What are you playing at the moment?

Mostly after I got PS4, but even back then the game was slimmer version of the GT5.. :( Remember that there wasn't really that many online servers up. I did beat the game 100% (Only missing the Go Cart red bull thing) But after I got Forza on XB1 the world for GT sadly died for me...Don´t worry, gonna get GT Sport whenever it's gonna get released...

I thought that with my friend @fordlaser777 we found another car than the Suzuki GSX-R / 4 for this TT. With my Lotus Elise 111R '04 , @fordlaser777 was able to make a time of 2'17'367, but on the other hand I could make only a time of 2'19'990. But I think I can improve it. So I figured why not try the Suzuki because everyone uses it. Well again this Suzuki is made to make TT. Since with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 I was able to make a time of 2'18'146 (final speed at 3.165). But I do not lose hope with my Lotus .

First thought was an easy win with the ZZII, but decided to make it a bit of a challenge and grabbed my trusty '04 Elise. Gearing was all wrong, topped out at 150 I think, but still managed to eek out the gold in 3 laps. Unfortunately, I've ran this track quite enough, so I won't be back. It'd be nice if they would give us a challenge where it's run backwards.

Tried the Elise but the GSX seems to have more grip & be a bit more stable. I love the Elise though but for competent times will have to favour the GSX.

Yes I agree with you. 👍. Thanks for your test @Uday9479 and your comments :cheers:

Edit : I could not get under the 2'19 with the Lotus goal with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (final gear at 3.165) I was able to make 2'16'490

Last edited:
Plenty people still playing it... What are you playing at the moment?

Speaking for myself, I love GT. Been in a love affair with the series since GTone and that truly epic intro, but after GT6 it's been all Project Cars for me. Is it perfect? Hell no, Project Cars is full of annoying glitches but for what it offers, it provides enough enjoyment and excitement to get me through - until GTSport drops.

:gtplanet:

I thought that with my friend @fordlaser777 we found another car than the Suzuki GSX-R / 4 for this TT. With my Lotus Elise 111R '04 , @fordlaser777 was able to make a time of 2'17'367, but on the other hand I could make only a time of 2'19'990. But I think I can improve it. So I figured why not try the Suzuki because everyone uses it. Well again this Suzuki is made to make TT. Since with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 I was able to make a time of 2'18'146 (final speed at 3.165). But I do not lose hope with my Lotus .
Later on I am going to do a little change on your Lotus Elise 111R '04 tune and see if I can get in the low 1:16 with this car, I know it is not going to compete with the GSX but I like the car :cheers:.

Back