500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 130 comments
  • 19,579 views
I'm no match for doodle here, he too good in road cars :lol: maybe @Doodle should try beat me in a race car what suits me better ;):lol:

He is better in normal(semi race) cars and you in race cars. Deal with it :p :p

Doodle VS Beau On the ring with a HSV Base model. Who wins??

@Kossie will you ship a six pack of your fine Dutch ale to Canada? I will legit go for a 08 if you agree hahaha

Deal.
 
He is better in normal(semi race) cars and you in race cars. Deal with it :p :p

Doodle VS Beau On the ring with a HSV Base model. Who wins??



Deal.
krikkao,devilroby or......dinno13
 
Everyone's driving that boring GSX... Try it with style! I just golded it with my Dino @ 01:19:875. Today was the first time I drove this exact course.

It took a total of four or five tries ("trys"?).

I am not a Ferrari-Fan, but I love the Dino.
 
Everyone's driving that boring GSX... Try it with style! .


People want to make fast laps, There is a TT for :) Its fun with other cars for sure but this time trials are making to be fast .
 
Some do, some want to find other cars they can get gold in. ~1200 cars in the game but it's always the same boring few cars.
Yes, because that are the fastest cars, I hope in the next GT you can choose more cars for a tt. With a race car it would be difficult but with normal cars i hope that you have a change to make a good time with different cars. That Apriciot hill couple months ago. Everybody use the NSX, I hate that car, Ed come in with a x-bow and it was fast. I love that.
 
A car make filter is annoyingly absent from the leader board. It would save the save old resentment in the TT threads from people wanting to see their own (slower) car on top.

It might be a weird car but it's the quickest and most popular for a reason. You've got to use it to see how you stack up against everyone else.

(Shame on you if you use it in races though.:p)
 
There's a lot more to it than to go fast. :D

Nope, Not in a TT for me, I enjoy every car but with a tt it's the time you make. :gtpflag:

And you will be surprise how good i are with a wheel about a year Give me some time please :lol::gtpflag:
'Hamilton and rosberg don't say: O well or cars are to fast whe must take a indy car :lol:

The funny thing is: My first seasonal (2J) on willow I learn alot off you'r driving style and tunes. Without this forum I was still a ....(.....) Almost every tt i finisch in the top 250. Tuning from here helps me alot.
 
Last edited:
This not feels good.... Drive a couple rounds but I only get slower. Last week I go try to make a 1:10.
 
Good time Kossie in 54th - I've got your back at 55th.
Yes that is close. I try a couple times to improve my time but most of the best laps i make a 10.6 lap. I don't know how i have do it :lol:
 
#TeamAustralia!! :cheers:
I won't be playing GT for awhile but I love this result :)
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    38 KB · Views: 78
#TeamAustralia!! :cheers:
I won't be playing GT for awhile but I love this result :)

Go #Team Australia!! :cool:...only problem is that I am last! Going to take full advantage of your absence :mischievous:, and have another crack in the next couple of days and try to rearrange that order within #Team Australia!!
 
Go #Team Australia!! :cool:...only problem is that I am last! Going to take full advantage of your absence :mischievous:, and have another crack in the next couple of days and try to rearrange that order within #Team Australia!!
Goodluck!
I reckon a 1:09.3/5 was possible for me but now I got F1 2016 and Assetto corsa so i'll give them a crack for now
 
You can do it apex ...I believe in u and so does australia..
 
Goodluck!
I reckon a 1:09.3/5 was possible for me but now I got F1 2016 and Assetto corsa so i'll give them a crack for now

Judging by your lap done with very little time put in, I reckon 1.900 was possible for you.
 
Back