500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 130 comments
What is setup Elias?
From here, I went back to the GT6 Seasonal Events Forum then clicked on the thread titled "Easy navigation of Seasonal Events" or something similar. Then I looked for another event that used 500pp cars at Big Willow & found this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...streets-of-willow.316084/page-7#post-10055335
It might not be the correct tune but by best guesswork, it probably is.
Even if it's wrong, you now know a decent method to try to find these things. 👍

There was a little bit of previous knowledge involved in knowing that Elias was the same person as @et_ but you'll pick that kind of thing up by reading these threads regularly.

From here, I went back to the GT6 Seasonal Events Forum then clicked on the thread titled "Easy navigation of Seasonal Events" or something similar. Then I looked for another event that used 500pp cars at Big Willow & found this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...streets-of-willow.316084/page-7#post-10055335
It might not be the correct tune but by best guesswork, it probably is.
Even if it's wrong, you now know a decent method to try to find these things. 👍

There was a little bit of previous knowledge involved in knowing that Elias was the same person as @et_ but you'll pick that kind of thing up by reading these threads regularly.

Thank you friend.

G'day all, back after 3 months working overseas.

Unbelievable PD can't be bothered to make some interesting time trails and just start repeating them.

Anyway, still enjoying the game and will probably have too for another year due to lack of information on GTS, except an expected delay. :rolleyes:

Back in 2014, I managed a 1:11,790.
And now after 2 hours practice down to a 1:11,713. (DS3, only ABS1).
I still lose to much time in the last part of the track. Struggling with traction.

EDIT: Using the setup from @SW__10 from previous event. (see link on top of this page).

Last edited:
G'day all, back after 3 months working overseas.

Unbelievable PD can't be bothered to make some interesting time trails and just start repeating them.

Anyway, still enjoying the game and will probably have too for another year due to lack of information on GTS, except an expected delay. :rolleyes:

Back in 2014, I managed a 1:11,790.
And now after 2 hours practice down to a 1:11,713. (DS3, only ABS1).
I still lose to much time in the last part of the track. Struggling with traction.

EDIT: Using the setup from @SW__10 from previous event. (see link on top of this page).
Welcome back dude :cheers:👍

I improve my time today a little, Without traction control and alot of practice maybe i can make a 1:09 here but this is to slippy for me.

Can't wait for the next TT's :cheers:

Edit: Improve my time: 1:10.430 that was a 1:09 lap but i ****ed it up in the last 2 corners. Good luck.:banghead:

Last edited:
Back