• 130 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

TT#55 - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#55] - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
PD is not even trying anymore, a repeat TT. With all the possible tracks in game . A shame.

Yep,couldn't agree more and with the seasonals already reduced to monthly events and the upcoming release of GTS I fear it it will only be more of the same until the servers are switched off.
Much as I like GT6(it's pretty much the only game I play),and having recently upgraded from a DFGT to a G29 I see a PS4 and a copy of AC on the horizon.
Anyways,back to the gixxerfest...

Last edited:
Hi,

how silly is that? Bought a GSX/R-4, reduced weight step 1, set the limiter to 99,2% -> 500PP.

Gold in the very first try. Last and only time I've seen this track was 125 shifterkart weeks ago. I had to use the drivingline :D.

D.

Why PD allows GSX-R on "Non-Racing Car" TT's.. Well golded with Dino and then started to hang on 1000-2000 gap, my target only to stay there. :)
IMG_20160811_150331.jpg

Had some fun with this one. Used FordLaser's tune from the last race, just couldn't get it to hook. Looked at his time (blasting) and added TC3, then got a decent time in 15 minutes, but couldn't best the master! Thanks again dude!

IMG_5080.jpg
That gear box I PM you about 4 to 5 weeks ago is good for this track, just move the final gear to the right a little bit and it will go faster 👍.

The Déjà vu is strong with this one. Are they trying to wean us off time trials by boring us with repetitions?:yuck:

I don't need the car and the colours are pointless as I'm colour blind.

I'll use my time from one of the earlier events, whatever it was.

I am one of the many who didn't get the game until December 2014 so my first time at this, golded on first lap with M3 CSL, improved M3 GTR then a15.2 with the Series 1.
My friends list is being topped by GSX on 12.8 so I have something to chase

Can the Bow beat the Suzuki ? I hope so because my suzki drives like 🤬 on this track. Make a good time but it feels not good.

I do not know my friend @Kossie . This is my friend @fordlaser777 who tried it . With my workload I have not too much time to test. Try it and you will look. Wait yours comments. Thanks my friend

At @Kossie :
Final Gear at 3.350

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
did a run with 2 GSX-R from the previous CS Willow Springs event.
one tune by @Kossie and the other was from @Jeje6410 .
with Jeje's tune i was able to get a low 1'14" time,with kossie's tune i only was able to reach low 1'15".. (little bit struggling with grip)
in the previous event it was kossies tune that was the fastest.

Thanks a lot my friend @svenhjs666 for your comments and your test for this Suzuki GSX-R. Did you tried it in CS or SH? Thanks again my friend :cheers:

did a run with 2 GSX-R from the previous CS Willow Springs event.
one tune by @Kossie and the other was from @Jeje6410 .
with Jeje's tune i was able to get a low 1'14" time,with kossie's tune i only was able to reach low 1'15".. (little bit struggling with grip)
in the previous event it was kossies tune that was the fastest.
I not have the same tune now. Try to play with the lsd. I use on my fastest lap 6-13-5 i think. Also the gear setting can be better with my setup what you use, Bit more to the right i think.

It's only 1 day now so if i found a better setup i post it here :cheers:

I have my gsx at 263hp and the speed compared to 1st place starting the lap is like a mini v a bugatti wtf? not much space to make up so much speed? I'm not liking this event at all... why cant we have seasonals with no set ups? this is garbage when you see how much someone can gain in 1 second and make 3 cars places before turn 1 pffft this ones for the toilet as it's **** 👎

I have my gsx at 263hp and the speed compared to 1st place starting the lap is like a mini v a bugatti wtf? not much space to make up so much speed? I'm not liking this event at all... why cant we have seasonals with no set ups? this is garbage when you see how much someone can gain in 1 second and make 3 cars places before turn 1 pffft this ones for the toilet as it's **** 👎
I have a couple friends who destroy me by the start. But after the start i'm faster then them. I dont know what it is. Better slower with the start and faster in the rest off the track then fast on the start and %^&*** the middle of the track.

Edit: Whe have a Seasonal to not play with the tune. Go to Monza and take the chappie. You can only change the brakes.:cheers:

Thanks for the explanation Roweer it makes sense now 👍 The absolute desperation of some people to be in 1st place hahaha whats the point? always someone looking for a glitch to take an advantage and on this event it's the cones not doing their job and invalidating the lap at that part of the track 👎

I wont be doing it but at least I know why they seem so fast :rolleyes:

Thanks for the explanation Roweer it makes sense now 👍 The absolute desperation of some people to be in 1st place hahaha whats the point? always someone looking for a glitch to take an advantage and on this event it's the cones not doing their job and invalidating the lap at that part of the track 👎

I wont be doing it but at least I know why they seem so fast :rolleyes:

I think the point is the same as ever ;) -Only with a twisted -and annoying- new rule to it. In other words: the only ones to blame here in my opinion, is PD...

Back