500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Aug 11, 2016.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

TT#55 - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.png
    ^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
    [TT#55] - 500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
    The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
    of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  2. Polsixe

Polsixe

PD is not even trying anymore, a repeat TT. With all the possible tracks in game . A shame. This will be a GSX event, big surprise, but I used the Lotus 111R, Gold and Done with it . Seemed a little slippery-er than before, some extreme traction setting I suppose.

3. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

I'm in the top spot as of now with a 1:11.735. Good to see other GTPlaneteers near the top as well :gtpflag:.
    KIMG0138.JPG

Also remember to use the run off area before the front straight to gain more speed.

MoparGTS, SilverSE102, wedjim and 7 others like this.
  4. Kossie

Kossie

Hey look that's me on the second place :D

MoparGTS, SilverSE102, wedjim and 7 others like this.
  5. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Yes it is a crying shame that PD are being so lazy and just repeating events now. I'm still holding out hope that they might give us some exciting events on the 80's version Brands Hatch and Monza tracks that were added with Senna update, and restricting it to 1989 or earlier cars. :indiff:

6. pogledrip

pogledrip

Yep,couldn't agree more and with the seasonals already reduced to monthly events and the upcoming release of GTS I fear it it will only be more of the same until the servers are switched off.
    Much as I like GT6(it's pretty much the only game I play),and having recently upgraded from a DFGT to a G29 I see a PS4 and a copy of AC on the horizon.
    Anyways,back to the gixxerfest...

Retiree and TripleE63 like this.
  7. Kossie

Kossie

1:11.590 :cheers: Edit: 1:11.471.

Jack002, wedjim, Retiree and 5 others like this.
  8. DeuxMilles

DeuxMilles

Hi,

how silly is that? Bought a GSX/R-4, reduced weight step 1, set the limiter to 99,2% -> 500PP.

Gold in the very first try. Last and only time I've seen this track was 125 shifterkart weeks ago. I had to use the drivingline :D.

D.

wedjim likes this.
  9. OdeFinn

OdeFinn

Why PD allows GSX-R on "Non-Racing Car" TT's.. Well golded with Dino and then started to hang on 1000-2000 gap, my target only to stay there. :)
    IMG_20160811_150331.jpg

Daduce1947, Retiree and TripleE63 like this.
  10. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

Had some fun with this one. Used FordLaser's tune from the last race, just couldn't get it to hook. Looked at his time (blasting) and added TC3, then got a decent time in 15 minutes, but couldn't best the master! Thanks again dude!

[​IMG]

11. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

That gear box I PM you about 4 to 5 weeks ago is good for this track, just move the final gear to the right a little bit and it will go faster :tup:.

12. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

The Déjà vu is strong with this one. Are they trying to wean us off time trials by boring us with repetitions?:yuck:

I don't need the car and the colours are pointless as I'm colour blind.

I'll use my time from one of the earlier events, whatever it was.

wedjim and Retiree like this.
  13. MSZ

MSZ

Woohoo, a GSX TT! Thanks for another free car PD.

wedjim and Dr Fourtrack like this.
  14. 8l23ub

8l23ub

I am one of the many who didn't get the game until December 2014 so my first time at this, golded on first lap with M3 CSL, improved M3 GTR then a15.2 with the Series 1.
    My friends list is being topped by GSX on 12.8 so I have something to chase

Retiree likes this.
  15. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

SilverSE102, Retiree and fordlaser777 like this.
  16. Kossie

Kossie

Can the Bow beat the Suzuki ? I hope so because my suzki drives like :censored: on this track. Make a good time but it feels not good.

Retiree and Jeje6410 like this.
  17. Brewguy44

Brewguy44 Premium

Another event with the GSX :yuck: :tdown:

Way to think outside the box PD :dunce: :boggled: :rolleyes: Wayne & Garth 2.jpg

18. Kossie

Kossie

Well... This gonna be a frustrating ''to get'' 1:10 event :gtpflag:

Retiree and TripleE63 like this.
  19. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I do not know my friend @Kossie . This is my friend @fordlaser777 who tried it . With my workload I have not too much time to test. Try it and you will look. Wait yours comments. Thanks my friend

At @Kossie :
    Final Gear at 3.350

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
  20. svenhjs666

svenhjs666

did a run with 2 GSX-R from the previous CS Willow Springs event.
    one tune by @Kossie and the other was from @Jeje6410 .
    with Jeje's tune i was able to get a low 1'14" time,with kossie's tune i only was able to reach low 1'15".. (little bit struggling with grip)
    in the previous event it was kossies tune that was the fastest.

21. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my friend @svenhjs666 for your comments and your test for this Suzuki GSX-R. Did you tried it in CS or SH? Thanks again my friend :cheers:

Brewguy44, Retiree and Kossie like this.
  22. Kossie

Kossie

I not have the same tune now. Try to play with the lsd. I use on my fastest lap 6-13-5 i think. Also the gear setting can be better with my setup what you use, Bit more to the right i think.

It's only 1 day now so if i found a better setup i post it here :cheers:

Retiree, svenhjs666 and Jeje6410 like this.
  23. Mr P

Mr P

I have my gsx at 263hp and the speed compared to 1st place starting the lap is like a mini v a bugatti wtf? not much space to make up so much speed? I'm not liking this event at all... why cant we have seasonals with no set ups? this is garbage when you see how much someone can gain in 1 second and make 3 cars places before turn 1 pffft this ones for the toilet as it's **** :tdown:

8l23ub, Retiree and Kossie like this.
  24. Kossie

Kossie

I have a couple friends who destroy me by the start. But after the start i'm faster then them. I dont know what it is. Better slower with the start and faster in the rest off the track then fast on the start and %^&*** the middle of the track.

Edit: Whe have a Seasonal to not play with the tune. Go to Monza and take the chappie. You can only change the brakes.:cheers:

wedjim and Retiree like this.
  25. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Hi pilots
    If you want you can use my Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 500 PP (CS, SH)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Brewguy44, Retiree and Kossie like this.
  26. svenhjs666

svenhjs666

Fitted SH for this event ;)

Jeje6410 likes this.
  27. Roweer1

Roweer1

@Mr P and @Kossie: Your friends are faster than you, because they use the run off area before the start to gain speed - as @MOPARbarrett5 pointed out: go wide -beyond the cones in the sharp righthander before start to gain a faster start. That's how it's done. A pity 'cos you can't do consecutive fast laps...

28. Mr P

Mr P

Thanks for the explanation Roweer it makes sense now :tup: The absolute desperation of some people to be in 1st place hahaha whats the point? always someone looking for a glitch to take an advantage and on this event it's the cones not doing their job and invalidating the lap at that part of the track :tdown:

I wont be doing it but at least I know why they seem so fast :rolleyes:

8l23ub, Retiree and Roweer1 like this.
  29. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks my friend @svenhjs666 for your test with this Suzuki in SH. I made this tune in CS and I did not think it appropriate in SH .
    Thanks again my friend @svenhjs666 :cheers: :cheers:

Retiree likes this.
  30. Roweer1

Roweer1

I think the point is the same as ever ;) -Only with a twisted -and annoying- new rule to it. In other words: the only ones to blame here in my opinion, is PD...

Doodle and Retiree like this.