500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs: Streets of Willow Springs

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 130 comments
Good time @Roweer1 and this is close :cheers:.
Capture.PNG

Edit: now a 1:12.149 :).

Last edited:
Hi pilots
If you want you can use my KTM X-BOW Street '12 500 PP (CS, SH)

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
The best time I got for the X-Bow was a 1:14.283 and only change to the car is put the final gear to 3.350, I think with a new gear box it will get you a better time.

Edit: I tried the X-Bow with a new gear box, all I got was 150 of a second faster but the GSX-R/4 '01 is just to good.

Last edited:
Oh no, repeated Seasonal Events, this mean only a thing: the lasts days of GT6 servers :(
But meanwhile enjoy us and eat them just like this Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence at 500pp did it with Willow Springs :)

Well done Carlos! Now THAT's a fine example of GOLD-ing this event in a "DARE to be DIFFERENT" hotrod!! Good on ya bud! Like a number of you I'm not gonna use the GSX either,, really dislike it and am so tired of seeing it be the ONLY car that can post a number in these lower PP events. As many others have stated, we GT fans who remain loyal and have not ditched GT for Project Cars or another game continue to be dumped on with events that boring. GT6 is old news for PD so we guess this is the best it's gonna be until GTS is on the market hopefully Nov,, so be it.

did a run with 2 GSX-R from the previous CS Willow Springs event.
one tune by @Kossie and the other was from @Jeje6410 .
with Jeje's tune i was able to get a low 1'14" time,with kossie's tune i only was able to reach low 1'15".. (little bit struggling with grip)
in the previous event it was kossies tune that was the fastest.

There must be some confusion here, because with a 1'14" time you would be #1, leading the real leader by 7 seconds or so... :confused:

Yep,couldn't agree more and with the seasonals already reduced to monthly events and the upcoming release of GTS I fear it it will only be more of the same until the servers are switched off.
Much as I like GT6(it's pretty much the only game I play),and having recently upgraded from a DFGT to a G29 I see a PS4 and a copy of AC on the horizon.
Anyways,back to the gixxerfest...

And here you have the reasons why PD are making the Seasonals so boring on purpose, repeating, ridiculous and silly (see Monza with the 2X):
They (slowly?) prepare us to want to do 2 things:
1.) Rush and buy a PS4
2.) Order GT Sport
The most likely couldn't care less about which wheel you drive though... and they do not necessarily want you to go out and buy AC...

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be some confusion here, because with a 1'14" time you would be #1, leading the real leader by 7 seconds or so... :confused:

How so?...

I'm in the top spot as of now with a 1:11.735. Good to see other GTPlaneteers near the top as well :gtpflag:.
View attachment 574726

Also remember to use the run off area before the front straight to gain more speed.

There's loads of guys well below 1:14 unless I'm missing something?

Yep,couldn't agree more and with the seasonals already reduced to monthly events and the upcoming release of GTS I fear it it will only be more of the same until the servers are switched off.
Much as I like GT6(it's pretty much the only game I play),and having recently upgraded from a DFGT to a G29 I see a PS4 and a copy of AC on the horizon.
Anyways,back to the gixxerfest...

And here you have the reasons why PD are making the Seasonals so boring on purpose, repeating, ridiculous and silly (see Monza with the 2X):
They (slowly?) prepare us to want to do 2 things:
1.) Rush and buy a PS4
2.) Order GT Sport
The most likely couldn't care less about which wheel you drive though... and they do not necessarily want you to go out and buy AC...

1)There comes a time to move on,leave the past behind and explore pastures new,and yes I will be buying a PS4 and AC,not because it's what Sony and PD want to push me into(I won't be buying GTS),but because from what I have seen and read AC will be a far superior game to GTS.
2)And here you have a contender for the most arrogant/patronising post of the year...

Hello, I was running 1.18s and then realized I was on comfort softs! Changed the tire to sports hard and am now in the 1.14s. Still trying to learn how to tune; can someone please share a link for a good setup for the GSXR? Thanks in advance!

Good time @Roweer1 and this is close :cheers:.
View attachment 575145

Edit: now a 1:12.149 :).

Yeah i noticed mate:cheers: I thought it'd be a neat place to park it after the first run.:lol: (NOT saying it was easy!)

Since this is quite a tight little track, i went with Low power (159BHP)/full weight red. then "Standard extremity suspension" (Higher front than rear/ultra low springs/all dampers: 1/ARB: 7/Camber & Toe: 0 and then BB: 7-4 which seems to be a preferred value (for BB) on the tunes installed on my Gixxers.

So you've moved on -nice lap there:tup:- I better get some more power in my car and try to chase you down ;)

1:09.565. Decent lap considering it's the first time I've played in a few weeks and I only played for an hour :lol:

I think I've gotten 1:10.1 without the run-up at the start, but I don't really remember.
:bowdown::bowdown:

I breaking my record today in 2 rounds with the run-up but it take a bit practice to get better in the first turn with more speed. Whith a 1:10 I'm happy.

Great time Turtle 👍👍

There is a 1:11 in it ? When i have a 0.15 to beat i go crazy :P :P

Again: Doodle :bowdown:, You are the master with this short tracks. In the last tt on this track the wolf win it(that was a 2J) Why he cant do it with the suzuki? Or he is just lazy :P
One day PD will ban this car from being used and everyone will use something else. Probably a X-Box or something but at least thats a actual car.

One day PD will ban this car from being used and everyone will use something else. Probably a X-Box or something but at least thats a actual car.
So this Suzuki is fake?? I dont know but this is a real car.

Back