550PP British Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 129 comments
Nicely said Kossie, thanks mate. I've gotta respect old Jeje otherwise he'll probably flog me, he's ahead of me using his tunes. He did a 1.29.578 and I got a 1.29.532 but then he had to 🤬 it up with a 1.28.996. :P:lol::lol:

I don't know what happened yesterday but I couldn't do a thing right, no matter what tune I used the 🤬 car was all over the place and I nearly got the hammer out. Couldn't access the server for two hours maybe that had something to do with it.

Today was back to normal, so Jeje, I took advantage of you working and did a 1.28.219 but cheated and used Igor's tune again. I'm escaping my friend but I've got one eye on the mirror. :cheers:

I'll come back soon my dear friend and you will not even notice that I passed you.:lol::lol: Finally, I hope. ;). :cheers::cheers:

Today was back to normal, so Jeje, I took advantage of you working and did a 1.28.219 but cheated and used Igor's tune again. I'm escaping my friend but I've got one eye on the mirror.

My dear friend open yours big eyes :lol::lol: I arrive little at little :lol: 1'28'711.

I struggled with this in the previous event and had a struggle this time too.:banghead: I tried 6 different set ups, 3 different cars and nearly 30 laps trying to just get a clean lap. I reached out to @TRL_Andromeda after reading through the thread and got a set up and it was the Gold Ticket! So a great big thank you to @TRL_Andromeda for finding and giving me this awesome set up. I'm so glad to be part of the :gtplanet: community and the people here that are so helpful. I'm glad that I'm done with this TT as well:lol:. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť to @TRL_Andromeda

Attachments

• 20170228_171726.jpg
    20170228_171726.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 32
My dear friend open yours big eyes :lol::lol: I arrive little at little :lol: 1'28'711.
I'm looking mate but keep going, I've been in the 27s plenty of times but trouble is it's in the middle of the lap instead of the end lol:banghead: Frustration sets in !!!:lol:

I'm looking mate but keep going, I've been in the 27s plenty of times but trouble is it's in the middle of the lap instead of the end lol:banghead: Frustration sets in !!!:lol:

I believe in you my friend, you can make it . đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť On the other hand I had forgotten that our friend @fordlaser777 was in front of me. So before you can catch up and duplicate you, I already have to double it. Pffffff :banghead:

I believe in you my friend, you can make it . đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť On the other hand I had forgotten that our friend @fordlaser777 was in front of me. So before you can catch up and duplicate you, I already have to double it. Pffffff :banghead:
What, you still have not past me on my friends list, I am surprised my friend. Perhaps you should eat some more spinach :lol:.

This number of cheaters seems too high to be true. Do you have any evidence?

Body swap and tires size are the easiest to spot. As for adding more grip, downforce, extreme weight reduction...
The only way to find them is to compare their laps against a non-cheating top driver. When they are faster at cornering than the best driver, something is wrong, really wrong!

On one of the top hacking site, over 7000 members are testing hack cars and discuss about how to cheat online.
This is only one site!!!

So 22 is not an exagerate number, they are everywhere and they are ruining the game!

Body swap and tires size are the easiest to spot. As for adding more grip, downforce, extreme weight reduction...
The only way to find them is to compare their laps against a non-cheating top driver. When they are faster at cornering than the best driver, something is wrong, really wrong!

On one of the top hacking site, over 7000 members are testing hack cars and discuss about how to cheat online.
This is only one site!!!

So 22 is not an exagerate number, they are everywhere and they are ruining the game!

Sorry if I'm being blunt here but you are saying that your friend and yourself, on a given seasonal event, managed to gather roughly 50 replays and identified 22 out of those 50 as cheating laps? That is a very high number indeed.
As far as I know, only the 10 fastest laps are available for public download so it means that out of the 50 entries that made it to the top 10 at one point during the seasonal event, 22 were irregular. May I ask how many of the final scoreboards top 10 entries were flagged by you as modded? And may I ask where in the leaderboards did the 22 "cheaters" end up finishing?
Also, I would like to hear from other people about this issue.
I am aware about that Brazilian dude who was outed here in this thread again. I remember him from the first 500PP-SH tuning and racing car at Laguna Seca. But I am very surprised to hear there are so many. In all honesty, I am being doubtful. But it may just be ignorance, so please enlighten me.

Last edited:
Lotus Evora '09 feels like a baby McLaren MP4-12C. đź‘Ť

Super broad power band makes it more natural to drive, too.

It was fun trying to stay with your ghost in a TVR Tuscan and a Vantage V12, the Aston definitely didn't feel like a baby McLaren but was surprisingly nimble. Both will get around Brands in under 90 seconds with minimal set up.

The TVR is quicker however so I played around with the set up, whatever I have done it now doesn't seem to like slowing down or going around corners but it tears up the straight bits.

This is only one site!!!

I'm devastated. What could be done?

Nothing gets done.

Re: super broad powerband, well the McLaren power limiter gets chopped down to 67.7%, thus it also has a brooooooaaaad powerband as well. 406 hp from mid way up all the way to rev cut. Makes a trans tune pointless, really.

But I am very surprised to hear there are so many. In all honesty, I am being doubtful. But it may just be ignorance, so please enlighten me.

We were seven doing this. When a new TT is on, the top ten list change almost every hour. I did save a replay from a driver that was half a second faster than me. To my big surprise, frome the side view, the wheels were not align correctly as it should be.

I told my friends about it and just for fun, we did save many replays, about 50. Watching them very carefully, we found 22 cheaters. This was two years ago, I don't remember exactly their ranking, many of them were in the top 100 list.

I'm devastated. What could be done?

I really don't know, we did report them to PD and nothing happened!!!

If one day, a TT have to be done with a borrow car, you'll see many familiar names disappearing from the list ;)

New to the season after only upgrading to 1.22 3 a few weeks ago. Tried the McLaren just managed silver, playing with an old sixaxus controller would a ds3 be better?

Back