550PP British Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 129 comments
  • 20,684 views
Messages
2,517
United Kingdom
London
Messages
nowcontrol
550PP British Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

TT#62 - 550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#62] - 550PP British Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg


Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

*

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.


:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
This car is heavy :dunce: Thanks for the tune Igor go try it tomorrow :cheers:
 
I simply can't drive this car, it's too ass heavy, and adding ballast to even-out the WD just makes it worse. Oh well, 10 laps and I'm done. Whatever you guys are doing to get 1:25/1:26/1:27 I'm sure I don't know.

Brands%20Hatch%20MCC412.jpg
 
First time I actually still have the car intact with all settings still as they where as last time the event was run. Iguess that will save alot of time when trying to find a setup! :p

3'rd place last time, will try to match that again.:D
Final Decider between us in this event now eh? @TRL LIGHTNING ! :p

Edit, Video:
 
Last edited:
Well I'm not trying for outright times so nowhere near as fast as you guys even if I had the talent (which I don't). Wheeled out my trusty Evora at 523PP and ran 1:32.487, and I'm pretty happy with that. Tried some other tweaks but they made the handling worse rather than better...
💡 :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Happy with an '06 Aston for a 1:33 gold , in the midst of the World Rankings many MP4-12s. Remember Sport Mediums are allowed folks!
 
First time I actually still have the car intact with all settings still as they where as last time the event was run. Iguess that will save alot of time when trying to find a setup! :p

3'rd place last time, will try to match that again.:D
Final Decider between us in this event now eh? @TRL LIGHTNING ! :p

Edit, Video:

Same for me, I haven't touched the car since this event last year! Must be doing something wrong though, as I'm 2 seconds slower than last year.....
 
Here's my lap from the last time if anybody is interested in lol (5th place + tie with 4the)


That lap is horrible dude :lol:
Just joking it was very good :)
I went so bad last time this event was out and showed everyone my weak spots :lol:
 
@Brunoblak is at the cheating once again, some things never change. :rolleyes:


Brunos tyre width cheating is clearly seen here....
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg


and here standard tyre width in a shot of my own replay....
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg


I just assume that every time he gets a top 50 using analog sticks that it is a cheat lap. IT MUST BE!

Learn to drive, Bruno. Stop being an A**HOLE!! :yuck:
 
Last edited:
As a previously banned member, you are extremely lucky this is not a straight ban.
@Brunoblak is at the cheating once again, some things never change. :rolleyes:


Brunos tyre width cheating is clearly seen here....
View attachment 630004

and here standard tyre width in a shot of my own replay....
View attachment 630003

I just assume that every time he gets a top 50 using analog sticks that it is a cheat lap. IT MUST BE!

Learn to drive, Bruno. Stop being an A**HOLE!! :yuck:
He always cheats, I hope he gets cancer!

Thanks for outing this cheating son of a bitch.
 
Hi
If you want you can try my old version McLaren MP4-12C '10 550 PP (SM) or my new version McLaren MP4-12C '10 550 PP (SM). You can easily win under 1'30. My bests times were 1'29'385 with new version and 1'29'578 with old version.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Edit : 1'28'996 with my old version
 
Last edited:
@Brunoblak is at the cheating once again, some things never change. :rolleyes:


Brunos tyre width cheating is clearly seen here....
View attachment 630004

and here standard tyre width in a shot of my own replay....
View attachment 630003

I just assume that every time he gets a top 50 using analog sticks that it is a cheat lap. IT MUST BE!

Learn to drive, Bruno. Stop being an A**HOLE!! :yuck:

What does he wrong? Is it impossible to get bigger tyres on this car?
 
Not doing this again as I hated the original time trial.

What does he wrong? Is it impossible to get bigger tyres on this car?

It's impossible to get wider tires on any car without cheating.
 
Not doing this again as I hated the original time trial.



It's impossible to get wider tires on any car without cheating.
Huh? So i cant get bigger tyres under my car? With some cars it is possible i think? Maybe i dont understand it but if it is possible it is not cheating? Or i miss something?
 
Huh? So i cant get bigger tyres under my car? With some cars it is possible i think? Maybe i dont understand it but if it is possible it is not cheating? Or i miss something?
It's possible to get larger diameter wheels, but not wider ones - the width is what @now control is referring to.
 
Since I can't tune worth a darn, thought I'd just grab a 2010 V12 Vantage, give it an oil change and see if I could beat the gold time without touching the settings. A nice challenge that took a few tries but I pulled it off.
 
Hi
If you want you can try my old version McLaren MP4-12C '10 550 PP (SM) or my new version McLaren MP4-12C '10 550 PP (SM). You can easily win under 1'30. My bests times were 1'29'385 with new version and 1'29'578 with old version.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Edit : 1'28'996 with my old version
Hello Jeje, I see you are sniffing around my tail lights again, 1.28.927 with Igor Fraga's great tune. I'll go down soon and try your tunes and see if I can get a bit more breathing space. Thanks for all your tunes (you've been bloody busy) they have stopped me being bored out of my skull.:cheers::bowdown:
 
Hello Jeje, I see you are sniffing around my tail lights again, 1.28.927 with Igor Fraga's great tune. I'll go down soon and try your tunes and see if I can get a bit more breathing space. Thanks for all your tunes (you've been bloody busy) they have stopped me being bored out of my skull.:cheers::bowdown:

Thanks a lot my dear friend. :cheers:
Yes, I'm still behind you. Decidedly it is a habit :lol: :lol: but as I made mistakes in some portions I think I can do better. That being so, I will not be able to improve it quickly (because of work) so it leaves you a little time to escape.:lol: :lol:.
 
1:26.7

Driving much faster as last year here. Fastest last year was in the 27.

Looking forward for a nice 25 lap :cheers:

Edit: I see another retiree Jeje war here :lol:

You guys are always close in times. But the most important: I love how you guys having respect for each other 👍👍
 
Last edited:
I used the MP4-12C with @Igor Fraga's setup earlier today when I completed the event. I can't remember what time I got but I did gold it, and with a DS3 rather than a wheel to which I was surprised that it worked as well as it did. I found it kind of funny, I used a McLaren to win a McLaren. And on top of that I was in the process of saving credits to buy the reward car from the dealerships. :lol::lol:
 
First time playing in a almost two weeks so I can't say I'm mad about this result. Still left a tenth out there which is a bummer but time trials have never been my strong suit.

Controller driver, TCS0, ABS1.

GT6 British 550pp Seasonal.png
 
Decided to run some laps this morning after getting some sleep. Paid off! I was only shooting for a 26.5 as my goal but a fresh mind and new day can work some magic in itself.

[GT6] Seasonal Event  McLaren MP4 12C @ Brands Hatch Screenshot 2017-02-26 11-12-56 1.png


I have also decided to go ahead and publish my video for this one, although if you analyze my lap closely you can see where I lost some time. I think my absolute best would be somewhere in the low 26.2 high 26.1 range. I hope you all enjoy the video! I have more race uploads and fast laps on my channel.

​
 
@Brunoblak is at the cheating once again, some things never change. :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to show this to everybody :)

Chassis swap, simply said, it's like you put a normal car body on a race car chassis.

Two years ago, with some friends, we did save the first replay from a TT till we got about 50 replays, most from the top drivers list. We did spot 22 cheaters!!!

That's why I don't spent time on TT's ;)
 
1:26.7

Driving much faster as last year here. Fastest last year was in the 27.

Looking forward for a nice 25 lap :cheers:

Edit: I see another retiree Jeje war here :lol:

You guys are always close in times. But the most important: I love how you guys having respect for each other 👍👍

Nicely said Kossie, thanks mate. I've gotta respect old Jeje otherwise he'll probably flog me, he's ahead of me using his tunes. He did a 1.29.578 and I got a 1.29.532 but then he had to 🤬 it up with a 1.28.996. :p:lol::lol:

I don't know what happened yesterday but I couldn't do a thing right, no matter what tune I used the 🤬 car was all over the place and I nearly got the hammer out. Couldn't access the server for two hours maybe that had something to do with it.

Today was back to normal, so Jeje, I took advantage of you working and did a 1.28.219 but cheated and used Igor's tune again. I'm escaping my friend but I've got one eye on the mirror. :cheers:
 
Thanks for taking the time to show this to everybody :)

Chassis swap, simply said, it's like you put a normal car body on a race car chassis.

Two years ago, with some friends, we did save the first replay from a TT till we got about 50 replays, most from the top drivers list. We did spot 22 cheaters!!!

That's why I don't spent time on TT's ;)

This number of cheaters seems too high to be true. Do you have any evidence?
 
Back